Extrasum.com Review

Updated: Feb 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Extrasum is a forex broker. Extrasum offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. Extrasum.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Extrasum.com

Join live discussion of Extrasum.com on our forum

Mumbai, India,
Jan 19, 2020,

Extrasum Not giving money back

Extrasum have suspended withdrawal option from wallet. This is showing the status of company. I don't think they will ever enable this option as they are doing this like scammers. If this company is regulated they should not have stopped trading from 16 Dec 2019 and told customers that exchanges are closed due to new year holiday as new year holiday is of two days only one on 25 th dec christmas and New year on 1st jan. This is showing the status of company. They are like scammers. I have all info about this company. Will go to court if my money is not back.

Romania, Romania,
Sep 24, 2019,

Withdrawal suspended and false advertisement...

I started to trade with this company Extrasum Inc like 2-3 weeks ago and i have deposited 100 EUR. I ended up to gain almost 18k EUR because of the big moves that took place in the financial markets (US30, Gold, GBPUSD - moves of hundred of pips) and yesterday i wanted to withdraw 4k eur...Suddently my account was blocked and suspended and their explanation was: For sure you made arbitrage, because otherwise you couldnt made that profit....

But let's do an imaginary exercise and realise that with a leverage of 1:500 you can easily scale up even if you start with 100 EUR, and the recently big moves in the market helped me a lot.

I also need to specify that i am trading manually and i am only using some indicators that are giving me the signals to put my trades....The trades are following the trend and therefore the trades are kept open for several hours to days in some cases.

Why i wanted to open a real account with them was because i saw them advertise like they are real STP, but based on my chat with the Finance Agent - Kevin, he told me that the trades are not sent to any counterpart (LP - Liquidity Provider, ECN, Aggregator etc) which obviously mean that this broker is a market maker. I don't care that is a market maker but their advertisement is FALSE and everyone knows what this means...(don't treat it as an instigation).

Everyone can do what they want, i have just presented my experience with these guys !