DooPrime review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Doo Prime Global Limited

Updated: May 17, 2022 · DooPrime.com (.net)  · Is this your company?

What is DooPrime?

DooPrime is a forex broker, offering the MT4, MT5 and InTrade as their forex trading platforms.

DooPrime.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, and CFDs on stocks, cfds, gold, silver, futures, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read DooPrime Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

DooPrime

Related sites include DooExchange.com, DooClearing.co.uk.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2018
Address: Sertus Chambers, Governors Square, Suite #5-204, 23 Lime Tree Bay Avenue, P.O. Box 2547, Grand Cayman , KY1-1104, Cayman Islands
Customer Service: support@dooprime.com, +44 20 8123 9088

Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of DooPrime.com (.net) on our forum

Turkey, Turkey,
Nov 16, 2021,

B-BOOK BROKER! STAY AWAY!

Dooprime is not give my profits and they stole my initial deposit. I can't even log in to the portal for 3 weeks. Account managers respond very late and don't explain anything. In addition, they are forcing me to send an email in order to close my account and get my initial deposit. Stay away from them and never trade. They store my initial deposit and my profits. I signed up Dooprime 3 weeks ago and made a deposit the same day and they disabled my account 3 days later. For 1 week, they did not send an email about why they disabled my account. All they say is "You violated the terms". I did not violate anything for sure. Now, it has been nearly 1 month and they are still forcing me to the closure of my account.

Istanbul, Turkey,
Nov 16, 2021,

please be careful and stay away from them

Never deposit with them! they steal your funds.Total Scam. You should stay away from them

korean, Korea, Republic of,
Sep 1, 2020,

not good slippage

they using tight Virtual Dealer Plugin. if u are scalper u got slippages avg 20+ more

they do not allow scalping and news trading. but Interesting broker.

Kepong, Malaysia,
Apr 10, 2020,

Highly recommended for beginners and advanced traders.

Doo Prime is a fantastic trading platform, both from an ease of use and technical perspective. Moreover, I found their spreads as low as 0.1 and good deposit withdrawal process than many others.

Echo Ma,
HangZhou, China,
Apr 10, 2020,

Great experience

The service was very good, the problem was solved in a timely manner, the platform was also very convenient to use, and the speed of cash in and out was very fast, which I was very satisfied with

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Trusted and Stable with deep pool of liquidity

I have using DooPrime to do trade.
Actually i am from China which now working on Malaysia.
Currently the most stable and safe is DooPrime.
The cost of the trade in STP account in DooPrime is lower.
They have a robust IT support on it. This give me a lot of convience when doing trading.
Thanks a lot.

Apr 7, 2020,

Cautious, They just want to steal your personal information!

CAUTIOUS FOR 'DOO PRIME'!!!
This broker didn't disclose not accept client from which country in their website!!!
After you have register and upload all personal information to them, they told you as below:

Thank you for choosing to use the Doo Prime service. We are sorry to inform you that:
Your CRM account registration application has been rejected:
Reason for refusal: Thank you for trusting Doo Prime, we are sorry to inform you that our company has no plan to develop the customer in United State, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, Japan, Taiwan and Malaysia..