GNTCapital.com Review

Updated: Jun 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GNTCapital is a forex broker. GNT Capital offers the MT4, MT Moible and WebTrader forex trading top platform. GNTCapital offers over 20 forex currency pairs, stocks, cfds, spot indices, spot futures and spot energy for your personal investment and trading options.

GNTCapital.com

Join live discussion of GNTCapital.com on our forum

Moldova, Republic of,
May 21, 2019,

GNT CAPITAL SCAM

Hello,
I 'm a client of GNT Capital LTD(Vanuatu regulation). I'm from EU. When i first time found their site all will be ok, i can enter with out any problem. I register, complete KYC and made deposit 100$ . When my balance became 10000$, i can't enter to the site from my main IP, i should be used VPN from Mexico. GNT Capital LTD located in Mexico. I made deposit to this company 26.03.2019 via Skrill system, deposit was 100$. In a few weeks i made profit 16503.09$.
First problem was when i trying withdraw 200$. 24.04.2019 i request withdrawal amount 200$. At their regalament withdrawal proccess will take 1-3 days. Today 20.05.2019, but i still dont receive my payment.
Two weeks later 09.05.2019 i made one more withdrawal 16500$. But still dont receive it. Also they dont withdraw my deposit, they steal it.
I already contacting with https://vfsc.vu/ regulation and complain.