PrimeXBT Review

Updated: Sep 26, 2022
PrimeXBT.com

PrimeXBT is a cryptocurrency and forex broker established in 2018. The broker offers only cryptocurrency-based accounts on Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, and USDT. PrimeXBT offices are registered in Seychelles and Saint Vincent and Grenadines and this broker does not hold any regulatory licenses.

PrimeXBT offers margin trading of 7 cryptocurrencies, 51 forex pairs, 11 indexes, and 3 energy assets.

Platforms available are proprietary PrimeXBT platform and licensed Convesting platform for PrimeXBT copy trading service. PrimeXBT servers are located in London and Frankfurt hosted by Amazon AWS.

There are no minimum deposit requirements while the Convesting copy trading fee is 0.001 BTC.

Additional features offered are in-house technical analysis, market research, education, and platform announcements.

Please read PrimeXBT Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

C
Alicante, Spain,
Mar 21, 2021,

UPDATE

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After a shaky start, customer service redeemed themselves. It must have been an off day. It can happen to everyone. So far everything has been great. Deposit and account funding have run quickly and smoothly. The platform is also very user friendly. I will make an update when I withdraw for the first time.

Mar 16, 2021 - 1 Star Well, my attempt at doing business with Prime XBT was short lived.

After I opened this account, I sent an email to customer service to confirm some technical questions regarding their platform and withdrawal processes before I funded my account.

5 days later still no reply.

This did NOT start well.

My conclusion is this:

In my experience, if you do not hear from them on simple questions that a chimpanzee could answer in 5 minutes, imagine what would happen when you want to withdraw your funds...
You will have it wait for next Christmas, if you are lucky.

Conclusion:

AVOID.