LiveFXTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 8, 2020
Russell Sandiford

Join live discussion of LiveFXTrader.com on our forum

Riki A,
Dunedin, New Zealand,
Sep 7, 2019,

Top level training at a great rate

I have been trading off and on for some years now and have over paid for some education from other sources. This is how I meet Russell and even back then he was more prepared to help than the company that was paid.
I got an email from Russell telling me his plan. Knowing that Russell loves to help I jumped on board and have turned my trading around.
If you are looking for a forex educator at a good price with integrity then please give Russell a call.
Brisbane, Australia,

Using fundamentals to trade Forex

I have been working with Russell for quite a few months now in his mentor program where he has shown me how to use fundamentals in my Forex trading and to link it in with my technical trading. In this short period it has been educational and profitable and thank him for his help so far and hope the education process is just as successful in the future. Thanks for your help Russell.

Gareth
Bob Carnell,
NSW, Australia,

KNOWLEDGE is the KEY !

I have been trading with Russell for a very short time - less than a month.
At last - somebody who knows EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Follow the Trade of the Day ( ToTD ) for great rewards. If you miss the entry then use your own Stops ( S/L ) with regard to your account risk.
Jul 30, 2019,

LiveFXTrader is honest and informative. A good source of balanced education

Russell provides what I find to be an honest and informative service. He is prepared to make a call on direction, identify levels and offers a good Trade Of The Day entry. If you find there is an overwhelming amount of information out there I would recommend LiveFXTrader as an excellent filter to provide direction in this game. It is certainly no silver bullet to success in FX Trading. Open and honest but you cannot rely on someone else to make you a success.
Jul 27, 2019,

Issue resolved

***Update to previous review*** Russell personally resolved my complaint, provided a refund on the services I was not happy with and also offered a 12-month extension to the Trade of the Day service. Thanks for sorting this out!

Jun 5, 2019 - 2 Stars The standard of the services offered are second-rate and unprofessional. They offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantees on their subscription packages, but will not honour that claim under any circumstance. Be wary of products offered by this organisation as they are incomplete, over-rated and not well organised. They are happy to collect your money, but unwilling to deliver on their promises. The Platinum Live package provides access to their Live account, of which the performance is absolutely dismal, and loses money consistently. I have given a 2-star rating on the basis that one of the products purchased (Trade of the Day) was fair and has been delivered well, and for the fact that they provide transparency to their terrible account performance. However, when requesting a refund on their 12-month Coaching package which was delayed for the first 4 months of my subscription, my conversations with their head trader Russell, were rude, stubborn and I was consistently spoken over. He even followed up with emails attacking my personal life.