CryptoRocket.com Review

Updated: Sep 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CryptoRocket is a forex broker. Crypto Rocket offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. CryptoRocket.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

CryptoRocket.com

Established: 2019
Address: First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@cryptorocket.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (160+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Instacoins
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Instacoins

Join live discussion of CryptoRocket.com on our forum

CryptoRocket.com profile provided by cryptorocket, Jun 16, 2019

CryptoRocket is a forex and crypto broker. Cryptorocket offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Cryptorocket offers over 55 forex pairs, cfds, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and metals. It offers same day withdrawals, industry low spreads and 24/7 support!

Palm Springs, USA,
Sep 18, 2020,

So far so good.

I have nothing bad to say so far. Again, I've been trading with "CryptoRocket for nearly a year now. I have had good customer service, and mostly very fast transactions.

Two things:

1) they will tell you they need at least 6 confirmations with Bitcoin deposits, before they will post a deposit to your account. They normally post your deposit before 6 confirmations, but get used to hearing that, in case you're in a hurry.
2) they aren't regulated. I wish they would pursue some acceptable form of accreditation. I like this broker, however I'm scared to trade large amounts here, for this reason.

Hopefully, they will become a regulated broker soon. If not, trade carefully :)

May 4, 2020 - 3 Stars I trade with four different brokers, two are regulated in some way. One of my other brokers, and also "CyrptoRocket" are not.

I know how to win trades and lose trades. But, now I will have to go back and closely research my last few trades with "CryptoRocket." I have been trading primarily Bitcoin with them. I have never lost money so quickly before, several times in a row. It seems that no matter what I do, when I wake up the next morning, it's all gone.

I have noticed my SL hit every time, and then back to the most recent levels. I am going to compare charts and numbers with other feeds, as this is happening consistently with CyrptoRocket. If there is SL hunting going on, I'll tell you what I find out.

Reply by cryptorocket submitted May 10, 2020 Hello Howard, thank you for your review - we'd like to confirm that we are an STP broker, and all trades are passed straight through to liquidity providers. We don't make money based on your losses like some Market Maker brokers do. Indeed it is in our interest that you would trade profitably and long term. We do not stop loss hunt - which would in fact be counter intuitive to our business model. However the BTC market is quite volatile at the moment, especially with the halving coming up. Note that Crypto trades have a set leverage of 1:100. If you have any issues at all with your trades please feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll investigate these thoroughly.

Thanks for continuing to use our platform. All the best from the CryptoRocket team

ohio, USA,
Jul 21, 2020,

Great broker but they no longer accept U.S. Traders

they no longer accept u.s. traders, they was good to me and a very trustworthy broker, sad to see them leave

Sep 6, 2019 - 5 Stars i started this month with cryptorocket, the execution is great and their withdrawals are very quick i did two withdrawals and it took less than an hour same day, so far very good

Bornholm, Denmark,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very thrustworthy platform with excellent support.

I have been trading with CryptoRocket for some time now using microlots in order to test different EA`s and other trading software. They offer a quick responding chat support and are always very polite. I have never experienced any troubles funding my account using Bitcoins and I just recently withdrew a smaller amount without any hassles. They offer a 1:500 leverage and lots of pairs, indices etc. CryptoRocket is not so heavily regulated as other platforms but I consider them reliable and honest. I especially like their crypto aspect because it allows the average joe/jane like myself to keep my privacy. Awesome..

ROBERT,
EAST AFRICA, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jun 11, 2020,

DEPOSITING TAKES LONG TO BE REFLECTED

It takes long to deposit than the promised time frame..Please help me rectify this this,expecially for new people into forex and cryptotrading like me

Hallo,i depoisted on the Bitcoin address provided (12Sig3UngzgpGm1sNQRksFBrGR635qVeAL ) but after 15 minutes ...the 0.0016 BTC i deposited were not reflecting.

Sent to 12Sig3UngzgpGm1sNQRksFBrGR635qVeALxid9cb00c7e753e38499e67480e7fdb203c4b6d1b3746ab8a507017c7b12fd25f3e

Please refer to this Blockchain explorer link:

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Jun 14, 2020:
Hello Robert,

Did this really warrant a 2 star review? Because you were impatient after 15 minutes? We don't control the blockchain - the deposit reflects in your account after 6 confirmations as the notice says when you choose BTC as your deposit method. As you can see from your account (and from the blockchain link) the 6 confirmations have completed, and your account is now credited with that amount.

You didn't attempt to contact us to query this either. Instead you chose to leave a negative review after 15 minutes. We'd recommend you exercise a bit of patience when the BTC blockchain is busier than usual, and certainly maybe wait more than 15 minutes before complaining in a public forum.
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2020,

Good steady broker

Been with these guys for a couple of years and was one of the first mainly crypto brokers I tried.

They’re still as solid as when I started with them. Never had a trade order missed and spreads always seemed reasonable.

The big plus for me with these guys were the pair options for trading crypto and being able to deposit and withdraw in BTC was a big plus for me.

Would like to see more options for indices but I mainly just sable in them.

Jolly good show.
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

Good broker for crypto

Love the volatility of the crypto markets and choosing a broker that has the markets open 24/7 is essential. Along with quick withdrawals!
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2020,

Good easy to use broker

Good broker especially for crypto, they have a lot of pairs and you can deposit and withdraw with BTC very quickly which is a great bonus over other brokers.
I can trade 24/7 which is a must if you are going to be involved in crypto and know there is someone available on chat at all times should i need them.
All in all a very good broker in my opinion.
Cumbria, United Kingdom,
Jan 14, 2020,

One of the best brokers for Crypto trading

If you're looking for a crypto broker then this one has to be on your shortlist. Loads of crypto pairs to trade, deposits/withdrawals are rapid and Customer Support have always been helpful and polite with me. Great for Forex trading too so you can have the best of both worlds.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 14, 2020,

Brilliant broker.

Have nothing bad to say about it or where to improve so I've given 5 stars. Leverage and spreads seem to be as good as any and withdrawals are really quick. No complaints from me!
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2019,

Decent for Crypto

Been impressed with Crypto Rocket since they come onto the scene. They have a good range of crypto pairs & spreads/leverages are competitive. The BTC/USD flipping option is a neat offering I’ve not come across before.

Aug 7, 2019 - 5 Stars i'm surprisingly impressed with Cryptorocket since trying them out. The range of cryptos i can trade suits my needs & experience within the cryptoland, impressed with the speed of setting up, deposit & withdraws speed (i used BTC) is quickest i've seen with a broker so far. Good leverage & spreads. They also offer a BTC/USD flip which i've not come across before its a good feature & if you flip at the right time it adds to your profit margins which is what it's all about right............All in all a welcome entrant into Crypto brokers. worth trialling out for sure

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Aug 20, 2019 Thanks very much for your review Alex, we love how much everyone is connecting with our fast swap BTC->USD capability to hedge against market uncertainty