CryptoRocket.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 3, 2020

About CryptoRocket.com

CryptoRocket is a forex broker. Crypto Rocket offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. CryptoRocket.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, indices, metals, futures, energies,, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$10
Established:2019
Address:First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@cryptorocket.com,
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(160+) Stocks, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Instacoins
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Instacoins

Join live discussion of CryptoRocket.com on our forum

CryptoRocket.com profile provided by cryptorocket, Jun 16, 2019

CryptoRocket is a forex and crypto broker. Cryptorocket offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Cryptorocket offers over 55 forex pairs, cfds, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and metals. It offers same day withdrawals, industry low spreads and 24/7 support!

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2020,

Good easy to use broker

Good broker especially for crypto, they have a lot of pairs and you can deposit and withdraw with BTC very quickly which is a great bonus over other brokers.
I can trade 24/7 which is a must if you are going to be involved in crypto and know there is someone available on chat at all times should i need them.
All in all a very good broker in my opinion.

Cumbria, United Kingdom,
Jan 14, 2020,

One of the best brokers for Crypto trading

If you're looking for a crypto broker then this one has to be on your shortlist. Loads of crypto pairs to trade, deposits/withdrawals are rapid and Customer Support have always been helpful and polite with me. Great for Forex trading too so you can have the best of both worlds.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 14, 2020,

Brilliant broker.

Have nothing bad to say about it or where to improve so I've given 5 stars. Leverage and spreads seem to be as good as any and withdrawals are really quick. No complaints from me!

UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 27, 2019,

Decent for Crypto

Been impressed with Crypto Rocket since they come onto the scene. They have a good range of crypto pairs & spreads/leverages are competitive. The BTC/USD flipping option is a neat offering I’ve not come across before.

Aug 7, 2019 - 5 Stars i'm surprisingly impressed with Cryptorocket since trying them out. The range of cryptos i can trade suits my needs & experience within the cryptoland, impressed with the speed of setting up, deposit & withdraws speed (i used BTC) is quickest i've seen with a broker so far. Good leverage & spreads. They also offer a BTC/USD flip which i've not come across before its a good feature & if you flip at the right time it adds to your profit margins which is what it's all about right............All in all a welcome entrant into Crypto brokers. worth trialling out for sure

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Aug 20, 2019 Thanks very much for your review Alex, we love how much everyone is connecting with our fast swap BTC->USD capability to hedge against market uncertainty

ohio, USA,
Sep 6, 2019,

Quickest Withdrawal I seen

i started this month with cryptorocket, the execution is great and their withdrawals are very quick i did two withdrawals and it took less than an hour same day, so far very good

England, United Kingdom,
Sep 4, 2019,

Stands out for Crypto Trading

I decided to trial Crypto Rocket as there is such a limited number of brokers that can provide a 7 day trading option on Crypto markets. To date I have found the trading conditions very competitive and been happy with the service. Only made one withdrawal so far via BTC which was a straightforward process and quick.

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Aug 23, 2019,

Poor charting and back office

I decided to do a trial with them and made a small deposit. On several occasions, i encountered abnormally high slippage on my orders more so during news events. For a while i did a close inspection on their charting and saw some notable dissimilarities as compared to many others. Their back office withdrawal page gave countless error messages whilst trying to withdraw and i had to seek help from their support team to initiate my request. Not impressed!

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Aug 27, 2019:
Hello Kayk111, sorry to hear you had some withdrawal issues - We'll get the support team to reach out to you to get details on those so we can get that fixed! Obviously the last thing we want is an unpleasant withdrawal experience given our focus on fast withdrawals for our service. We're fast fixers though, so where a problem is identified we'll get it patched within 24 hours. Regarding slippage - we feed into several liquidity providers and the slippage unfortunately during news times goes with the territory of the markets. You'll find that this is quite universal across all brokers so it's important to adjust your strategy during volatile periods to account for this potential
Varna, Bulgaria,
Jul 31, 2019,

Good experience for now

I’m trialing Crypto Rocker for a bit more than month already. Very good experience at all for now. My key points to use them are the lightning fast withdraws and the possibility to trade anonymously. The low spreads and good client support are also not to be ignored. No issues for now.

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Aug 20, 2019:
Thank you for your review - we appreciate all the positive feedback and hope your experience continues as it has been :) We pride ourselves on our fast withdrawals!
Ireland, Ireland,
Jul 15, 2019,

Cryptorocket shoots for the stars!

I signed up to Cryptorocket a month ago.
The sign up was the fastest i ever experienced.
I deposited in BTC which again was super quick and took full advantage of the recent pushes in the market BTC was getting !
Great selection of crypto pairs to trade and overall selection of FX, indices etc
I highly recommend them

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Jul 16, 2019:
Thank you for your kind recommendation here on FPA. We appreciate that you have had a positive experience and are thankful for your review and of course if there are any improvements we can make please drop us a note in our live chat!
U.K., United Kingdom,
Jul 11, 2019,

Crypto rocket review

I signed up around a month ago to trial this broker. What attracted me is the debit card linked to the account for direct withdrawals and the anonymity is like the whole reason for owning crypto anyway. In short they do what they say on the tin and customer service are very quick if you have questions.

Reply by cryptorocket submitted Jul 16, 2019:
Glad to hear you've had a good experience with us, if you need anything at all our live chat is available 24/7 :)