SwissCapitalFX.com Review

SC Capitals LLC

Updated: Jul 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

SwissCapitalFX is a forex broker. Swiss Capital FX offers the MT4, MT Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. SwissCapitalFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

SwissCapitalFX.com

Established: Unknown
Address: First Floor, First St Vincent Bank ltd Building James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@swisscapitalfx.com, +442031500508
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (75+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of SwissCapitalFX.com on our forum

Shailesh,
Tandon, United Kingdom,
May 11, 2020,

Swiss Capital Fx is a fraud company...

Swiss capital fx is a fraud company.. they simply take your money and you will lose all the money you deposit with these guys... i accidentally created the account with them and some one called me straight away and literary forced me to deposit €250.. i paid that amonunt in my account. Then some one called me next day and said there is bit coin halloween is coming and if i put some money they can put €500 in my live account. They were asking for €5000 but i said i do not have that amount... so they literally convinced me to put at least €1000. So was a bad day i put another €1000 with them.. they have added €500 in my account. So my total deposit was €1750. After that i read some bad reviews about this company like FCA has banned this company. I ldecided to withdraw my money.i filled the withdrawal form and submit them. Same broker called me again and said let me open trade for you so at last you can make some money. I like to build relation so that we can work together again in future.. he opened the trade in crude oil and put all my money at risk.. in 5 sec trade is closed and i lost all €1750 in one single trade... that broker called me again and wanted to put extra €1000 so that i can recover my loss.. but i didn't gave any money further...please do not trade with them you will loose every thing.

Limassol, Cyprus,
Apr 18, 2020,

Been working with these guys for over a year. Good execution low spreads. Easy to register with good support via Live chat and over the phone. Easy to deposit and withdraw. No issues

Arnold,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 15, 2019,

Scamers and theves

They advertise pay minimum amount and thay wil trade for you when you deposit the minimum its not enough they need more. When you want your money back they come up with excuses and when their excuses run out thay ignore you. If you want to lose your money invest with them.