ForexTradingRobot.co.uk (FTR) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 1, 2019

About ForexTradingRobot.co.uk (FTR)

The ForexTradingRobot is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Trading Robot automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The ForexTradingRobot.co.uk forex robot uses scalping and hedging techniques.

ForexTradingRobot.co.uk (FTR)

Join live discussion of ForexTradingRobot.co.uk (FTR) on our forum

AlmarieG73,
Jun 27, 2019,

FTR Forex Trading Robot with a Brain

I have joined FTR at the end of April and 8.5 weeks later I have a 84% ROI!
What makes this EA different is the transparency & efficiency in which Chris manages it. He is quick to answer questions and to clarify technical reasons for the trends in trading. It is the first group of this kind that I’ve joined where everybody is positive & want to try & help, but this is down to Chris’ efforts & integrity.
The Faststart program has been designed to help you grow your investment fast on a very affordable scheme. I’m excited to join the Elite program in a few weeks.
I can not recommend FTR & Chris’ outstanding service enough.
Jun 21, 2019,

Outstanding results and first class management.

I started using FTR on 1st May this year and in only a matter of around 7 weeks I have seen a nearly 80% account growth on my original investment. I've found nothing out there that offers such a great return. On top of that the management of FTR by Chris is better than I've experienced anywhere else. There is complete transparency, questions get answered without fail and quickly, and I have total trust in the constant management and tweaking of the system. The fast start program is incredibly generous and I am looking forward to getting into the Elite program soon. If you are looking for a world class signal copier, that is run by people with integrity and expertise, and a hunger to make their clients lots of money, then I cannot highly recommend Forex Trading Robot highly enough!