KOT4X.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 25, 2020

About KOT4X.com

KOT4X is a forex broker. KOT 4X offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. KOT4X.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, energies, metals, futures, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

KOT4X.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$25
Established:2019
Address:The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@kot4x.com,
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin

Join live discussion of KOT4X.com on our forum

Georgia, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Bad broker

They are horrible. They manipulate your trades like crazy. Its unfortunate so yea dont use them unless you just want to lose your money.

India,
New Jersey, USA,
Nov 10, 2019,

Read this before you start with them

I’ve had problems with this broker not to mention that on 5 occasions the trade wouldn’t let me close which then went negative. I provide screenshots. And they told me I had lied about the screenshots the first time. The second time they emailed me about it & said no refunds down below I will drop the conversation of what happened.
* Hello, thank you for contacting KOT4X.
* I’m having the same problem as yesterday where I’m trading on my live account & it’s just taking my profit & not letting me close off the trade this is practically cheating me out
* I address this issue yesterday and nobody did s*** about it in fact they told me the trade that I showed them wasn’t even there
* Allow me a moment please.

* We sent you an email India, with instructions on how to avoid this in the future. Please check your emails.

* I never got an email I just checked and that’s crazy that you guys have no explanation for this two days in a row very unprofessional
* Here is my colleague's response India "Please note that xauusd is closed and trading isn't possible during 23:54-01:01 server time.

This is them denying that the trade didn’t happen. Not to mention they told me the marketing times like I wasn’t aware of the times it was open I believe this took place on a Monday. And I have more conversations this was just a start up of the mess.