KOT4x Broker review - Regulations, Platforms, Instruments, and Ratings.

1.586 • 15 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
KOT4X.com Is this your company?

1 star review by Mike, USA

I traded with Kot4x for over a year and had tons of issues with them! The slippage on us 30 is crazy one time I was up with a stop loss at 900 and they ended up taking me out at 100$

Every time I take a trade they put me in like 10-pips above or below actual price and I feel like they scam me all day

What is KOT4X ?

KOT4X is a broker established in 2019. KOT 4 is not regulated and accepts only Bitcoin account funding and withdrawals.

Kings of Transparency- KOT broker sole trading platform is MT4 offered as desktop, mobile, and web versions.

KOT forex traders can choose from over 250 trading instruments including forex, Stock, Indicies, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies available as CFDs.

Please read Kot4 Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

1.586 • 15 REVIEWS

Mani
Fort Wayne, USA,
Jul 27, 2022,

Scammed me

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Everytime I put a stop loss it does this thing were its stop 15 pips above the stop n they took my money logged off my account to were i cant get it back when i was FINALLY up pissed off atp NEVER TRADE ON THIS BROKER!!
Chris hagerman
Colorado, USA,
Sep 12, 2021,

Amazing broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I’ve been using them for over a year now and have not had any issues in regards to withdrawing, depositing or slippage/manipulation. I highly highly recommend this broker. Great support team as well.
Drew B
Jul 4, 2021,

Trash

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Title of review will suffice for a full and complete review. Too many other brokers to choose this one.
Sanj
New York, USA,
May 6, 2021,

Disgusting performance

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
Absolute scam. Even on my funding talent account they are scamming me. I wonder if funding talent are in on the scam. Just fake candles everywhere. Fake everything absolutely gross. stay away from this scam company.
Hi Sanj,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

We would like to point out that KOT4X is not affiliated with any other company. We are an ECN broker and we get our prices directly from the market.

We would be more than happy to reevaluate your query and perform an additional investigation. Kindly contact us on success@kot4x.com at a convenient time for you.

Mike
Vegas, USA,
Mar 4, 2021,

Crazy broker should never use them

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Slippage occurs when the bid/ask spread changes between the time a market order is requested and the time an order is executed. We would be glad to have another look into any trades affected.

Please contact us on success@kot4x.com, we’re looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Arturo
Miami, USA,
Feb 2, 2021,

So far it's been great!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been trading with KOT4X for a while now, haven't had any issues, I've had accounts with A LOT of different brokers and every broker has glitches, or other problems, industry-wide. It just happens. Haven't had any problems with this broker yet.
Hi Arturo,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback and we value you as our customer.

Remember we're available 24/7 via live chat, emails and callbacks should you require any assistance.

Customer Success Team
Godwin32
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 20, 2021,

Scam broker, stealing money

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I made a deposit of $12,700 with Kot4x and I tried withdrawing it today. It’s asking me to submit tons of documents and they don’t want to approve them. Support is mute, and live chat is not answering me. My total funds in hold in this broker is $19,000 which they’re refusing to give back to me. Cue Banks and Anthony’s World are big time reps of this broker and they’re in it on this scam. Don’t open an account with this broker, they won’t let you withdraw your hard earned money regardless of whether you made a profit or decided to not trade at all. Kot4x is a big scam and should be avoided at all cost.
Hi Godwin,

Thank you for your review, we take our customers’ feedback very seriously.

Funds withdrawal speed is a main focus area for our broker, we aim to process withdrawals in a fast and a secure manner.

Please contact us on success@kot4x.com and our team will look into reasons for delays.

As a security measure, we might require additional documents to process a withdrawal. This is a standard industry process and security measures that ensures both the customer's safety as well as ours.

Our support is available 24/7 365 days a year via live chat, emails, and call backs.

Kay
Us, USA,
Dec 28, 2020,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Not a good company! I would not suggest anyone to use this scam broker!! price manipulation big time! Runn
Sherryl J
LA, USA,
Aug 20, 2020,

Kot4x is owned by cue banks and anthonys world

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Do not recommend this broker at all it is owned by Cue banks and Anthonys world. Basically cue banks got called out for being a part owner of this broker and was in total denial and has been to this day. Him and a guy from AZ called Anthony's world are part owners of KOT4X. Cue banks gave Anthony his 720s Mclaren as payment for being a business partner on that broker. Then Cue banks comes back and recommends the broker to his student base who he has charged $750 for a bs course. That course as a matter of fact has never helped any of his students make money consistently in the FX market. He is constantly bragging about his success to his students and is the most egotistical person you will ever meet, he literally thinks he is a God and is always ranting and giving some bs advice to his followers.Go to his IG page and look at the comments people are leaving on his page, his fans are just kissing his butt online every day because they see the lambo and Ferrari which he has bought with their course fees lol. Most of the people he sells courses to are young men and women who are desperate to quit their 9-5s working at Starbucks or at the Mall and he markets his course to them like they can make money in forex overnight and become millionaires Tomm. Any stupid person can do the math you take a $750 course and charge that to 1500 people and what do you get? $1.125 million, he's probably made more because he was running in person courses at one point and was charging people $1700 for a week course. Cue banks never shows his losses nooo! he can't tell you the truth is that he uses his students course fees to fund his lifestyle and his blown accounts, why would you trust a trader who can't even show you his MYFX book or proof that he is as good as he claims to be, all he shows you is his MT4 slips which can be faked he litterally could be demo trading for all we know. The reason he stopped doing in person courses is because he has a new business model the guy is a course seller now turned into a broker, I mean he came out and tried to show people that he made $400K in a trade from his KOT4x broker account lol, they guy literally can fudge the #'s cuz he owns the broker. Then his stupid sheep follow him and deposit money in his broker to trade not knowing that he is B booking them and taking the other side of their positions. And blows their stop losses. If you look at kot4x Facebook and ig pages they are all affiliated with cue banks pages for wsa and his personal ig and Anthonys worlds thats cuz they created the secondary pages kinda like when you can have two IG accounts and a Facebook business page. Wake up people, you can open up a brokerage firm overnight in ST grenadine without people knowing where you a truly located. The st grenadine address is just a offshore address that people use to open brokerage services. All you need is like 500K to provide liquidity on your broker to your customers and you can make money on their losses and deny their wins. Why do you think there are so many people on here complaining that they can't get their withdrawals? He bought the lambo and Ferrari by taking the other side of your positions when you deposit money onto his brokerage and lose a trade. Isn't it ironic that him and Anthony both have brand new Ferraris in a short period of time? yea thats cuz they made money from all the losers who deposited the money onto their kot4x firm and lost. At the end of the day I won't be surprised if this guy gets it coming to him for all he scamming he has done.
KingB
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 3, 2020,

Crazy EURUSD bearish spike wiping out my account

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Last night i had running trades in profit of about +650 from a 258 dollar account. I had gbpusd, gold, nas100, gbpnzd, usdzar, eurusd and gbpcad running and all in good profits except for usdzar. But out of nowhere there was a crazy spike on eurusd down to 0.99980 in the process wiping my account clean,when i had a 0.15 lot size running from 1.11356 on eurusd. I was in profit of about 25+ on that trade. I was shocked and checked my other trade with a different broker and its still running and there was never a spike of that nature. This showed me that this was pure candle manipulation. I have screenshots of these trades. Stay very very far from this bogus broker.
Page 1 of 2