KOT4X Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2020 · KOT4X.com  · Is this your company?

KOT4X is a forex broker. KOT 4X offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. KOT4X.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, energies, metals, futures, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

KOT4X

Established: 2019
Address: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@kot4x.com,
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin

Join live discussion of KOT4X.com on our forum

KingB,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 3, 2020,

Crazy EURUSD bearish spike wiping out my account

Last night i had running trades in profit of about +650 from a 258 dollar account. I had gbpusd, gold, nas100, gbpnzd, usdzar, eurusd and gbpcad running and all in good profits except for usdzar. But out of nowhere there was a crazy spike on eurusd down to 0.99980 in the process wiping my account clean,when i had a 0.15 lot size running from 1.11356 on eurusd. I was in profit of about 25+ on that trade. I was shocked and checked my other trade with a different broker and its still running and there was never a spike of that nature. This showed me that this was pure candle manipulation. I have screenshots of these trades. Stay very very far from this bogus broker.

GA, USA,
May 27, 2020,

THEY STOLE ME $15K. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T TRADE WITH THEM

Guys for real. I had an amazing day trading US30 and profited $15k. When I tried to withdraw $10k, they put my payment on hold for 13 hours, and later I found out that they CANCELLED all my trades of today, so I end up negative $5k in my account. I have screenshots of this bullpoop and I can send them no problem. This broker is a total scam and they steal your money and give 0 coital encounters.

Rojas,
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 13, 2020,

Instagram/Influencer brokerage

This brokerage was created by those pesky instagram/influencers so they can trick people into joining their own broker and scam people out of their money even more.

Apr 9, 2020,

Do not join

They charge a commission on every trade and if you need to quickly add equity into your live account you can't because they only take Bitcoin. You need to charge your account wallet they add funds to your MT4 account.

Georgia, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Bad broker

They are horrible. They manipulate your trades like crazy. Its unfortunate so yea dont use them unless you just want to lose your money.

India,
New Jersey, USA,
Nov 10, 2019,

Read this before you start with them

I’ve had problems with this broker not to mention that on 5 occasions the trade wouldn’t let me close which then went negative. I provide screenshots. And they told me I had lied about the screenshots the first time. The second time they emailed me about it & said no refunds down below I will drop the conversation of what happened.
* Hello, thank you for contacting KOT4X.
* I’m having the same problem as yesterday where I’m trading on my live account & it’s just taking my profit & not letting me close off the trade this is practically cheating me out
* I address this issue yesterday and nobody did s*** about it in fact they told me the trade that I showed them wasn’t even there
* Allow me a moment please.

* We sent you an email India, with instructions on how to avoid this in the future. Please check your emails.

* I never got an email I just checked and that’s crazy that you guys have no explanation for this two days in a row very unprofessional
* Here is my colleague's response India "Please note that xauusd is closed and trading isn't possible during 23:54-01:01 server time.

This is them denying that the trade didn’t happen. Not to mention they told me the marketing times like I wasn’t aware of the times it was open I believe this took place on a Monday. And I have more conversations this was just a start up of the mess.