KOT4X Review

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · KOT4X.com  · Is this your company?

KOT4X is a forex broker. KOT 4X offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. KOT4X.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, energies, metals, futures, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

KOT4X

Established: 2019
Address: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@kot4x.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Instacoins
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin

Join live discussion of KOT4X.com on our forum

Sherryl J,
LA, USA,
Aug 20, 2020,

Kot4x is owned by cue banks and anthonys world

Do not recommend this broker at all it is owned by Cue banks and Anthonys world. Basically cue banks got called out for being a part owner of this broker and was in total denial and has been to this day. Him and a guy from AZ called Anthony's world are part owners of KOT4X. Cue banks gave Anthony his 720s Mclaren as payment for being a business partner on that broker. Then Cue banks comes back and recommends the broker to his student base who he has charged $750 for a bs course. That course as a matter of fact has never helped any of his students make money consistently in the FX market. He is constantly bragging about his success to his students and is the most egotistical person you will ever meet, he literally thinks he is a God and is always ranting and giving some bs advice to his followers.Go to his IG page and look at the comments people are leaving on his page, his fans are just kissing his butt online every day because they see the lambo and Ferrari which he has bought with their course fees lol. Most of the people he sells courses to are young men and women who are desperate to quit their 9-5s working at Starbucks or at the Mall and he markets his course to them like they can make money in forex overnight and become millionaires Tomm. Any stupid person can do the math you take a $750 course and charge that to 1500 people and what do you get? $1.125 million, he's probably made more because he was running in person courses at one point and was charging people $1700 for a week course. Cue banks never shows his losses nooo! he can't tell you the truth is that he uses his students course fees to fund his lifestyle and his blown accounts, why would you trust a trader who can't even show you his MYFX book or proof that he is as good as he claims to be, all he shows you is his MT4 slips which can be faked he litterally could be demo trading for all we know. The reason he stopped doing in person courses is because he has a new business model the guy is a course seller now turned into a broker, I mean he came out and tried to show people that he made $400K in a trade from his KOT4x broker account lol, they guy literally can fudge the #'s cuz he owns the broker. Then his stupid sheep follow him and deposit money in his broker to trade not knowing that he is B booking them and taking the other side of their positions. And blows their stop losses. If you look at kot4x Facebook and ig pages they are all affiliated with cue banks pages for wsa and his personal ig and Anthonys worlds thats cuz they created the secondary pages kinda like when you can have two IG accounts and a Facebook business page. Wake up people, you can open up a brokerage firm overnight in ST grenadine without people knowing where you a truly located. The st grenadine address is just a offshore address that people use to open brokerage services. All you need is like 500K to provide liquidity on your broker to your customers and you can make money on their losses and deny their wins. Why do you think there are so many people on here complaining that they can't get their withdrawals? He bought the lambo and Ferrari by taking the other side of your positions when you deposit money onto his brokerage and lose a trade. Isn't it ironic that him and Anthony both have brand new Ferraris in a short period of time? yea thats cuz they made money from all the losers who deposited the money onto their kot4x firm and lost. At the end of the day I won't be surprised if this guy gets it coming to him for all he scamming he has done.

KingB,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 3, 2020,

Crazy EURUSD bearish spike wiping out my account

Last night i had running trades in profit of about +650 from a 258 dollar account. I had gbpusd, gold, nas100, gbpnzd, usdzar, eurusd and gbpcad running and all in good profits except for usdzar. But out of nowhere there was a crazy spike on eurusd down to 0.99980 in the process wiping my account clean,when i had a 0.15 lot size running from 1.11356 on eurusd. I was in profit of about 25+ on that trade. I was shocked and checked my other trade with a different broker and its still running and there was never a spike of that nature. This showed me that this was pure candle manipulation. I have screenshots of these trades. Stay very very far from this bogus broker.

GA, USA,
May 27, 2020,

THEY STOLE ME $15K. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T TRADE WITH THEM

Guys for real. I had an amazing day trading US30 and profited $15k. When I tried to withdraw $10k, they put my payment on hold for 13 hours, and later I found out that they CANCELLED all my trades of today, so I end up negative $5k in my account. I have screenshots of this bullpoop and I can send them no problem. This broker is a total scam and they steal your money and give 0 coital encounters.

Rojas,
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 13, 2020,

Instagram/Influencer brokerage

This brokerage was created by those pesky instagram/influencers so they can trick people into joining their own broker and scam people out of their money even more.

Apr 9, 2020,

Do not join

They charge a commission on every trade and if you need to quickly add equity into your live account you can't because they only take Bitcoin. You need to charge your account wallet they add funds to your MT4 account.

Georgia, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Bad broker

They are horrible. They manipulate your trades like crazy. Its unfortunate so yea dont use them unless you just want to lose your money.

India,
New Jersey, USA,
Nov 10, 2019,

Read this before you start with them

I’ve had problems with this broker not to mention that on 5 occasions the trade wouldn’t let me close which then went negative. I provide screenshots. And they told me I had lied about the screenshots the first time. The second time they emailed me about it & said no refunds down below I will drop the conversation of what happened.
* Hello, thank you for contacting KOT4X.
* I’m having the same problem as yesterday where I’m trading on my live account & it’s just taking my profit & not letting me close off the trade this is practically cheating me out
* I address this issue yesterday and nobody did s*** about it in fact they told me the trade that I showed them wasn’t even there
* Allow me a moment please.

* We sent you an email India, with instructions on how to avoid this in the future. Please check your emails.

* I never got an email I just checked and that’s crazy that you guys have no explanation for this two days in a row very unprofessional
* Here is my colleague's response India "Please note that xauusd is closed and trading isn't possible during 23:54-01:01 server time.

This is them denying that the trade didn’t happen. Not to mention they told me the marketing times like I wasn’t aware of the times it was open I believe this took place on a Monday. And I have more conversations this was just a start up of the mess.