TopTradersFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TopTradersFX.com

Join live discussion of TopTradersFX.com on our forum

Jaco, Costa Rica,
Oct 8, 2020,

Newbie has been given GREAT advice!!!

I am new to trading, living in Costa Rica and needed the right advice. Holy Smokes did I shop around and get confused with "those" YouTube people.
Finally came across Top Traders; Kyler and Kleveland through a reputable broker / friend. I asked more than my fair share of questions and was pleasantly surprised that they did not hesitate to answer.
I am now an Academy Member and happy to say they still answer questions, take random calls for advice and have GREAT updates and Training Programs.
Highly Suggested

Reply by toptradersfx submitted Oct 9, 2020:
Thank you Kevin, We have enjoyed having you inside the Academy! Keep the random calls coming hahaha. Appreciate you my man!
Anthony,
New York, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Top of the line education

Top traders has been the best thing to happen to my trading journey. When everyone else out there is selling you on flashy cars and stacks of cash, Kyler and Kleveland are here teaching you how to actually trade to achieve your goals. They are easy to reach and always helpful. I would recommend these guys to everyone looking to actually learn to trade and become a money manager.

Chicago,
Illinois, USA,
Oct 14, 2020,

TopTraders for sure!

The training platform is excellent and the quizzes at the end of each lesson reinforces learning for a beginner like myself. Kleveland and Kyler are passionate about trading and the mentor ship is unlike anything that I have experienced. Kyler is always in constant communication with me to make sure that I am benefiting from the course. I would recommend Top Trader fx for any newbie and experienced traders would find great value from the course as well.

Kralendijk, Bonaire,
Oct 17, 2020,

Where have you guys been?

Man o man, I simply love TopTraders, and it might sound like a cliche, but from the basics up to the advanced information. I never thought that the 'Forex' market that has been sold so easy all over the internet needed this much attention, till these guys took me for a ride. Had an amazing introduction with Kyler, made me feel welcome immediately and the way this team makes such a difficult subject understandable throughout the course is just awesome. This course/mentorship journey is really recommended for all traders. If you are new to the market, don't search any further, TopTraders makes the transition from A to Z very, very smooth. A huge thanks to Kleveland, Kyler and the team.