BDForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 10, 2020

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

Martin,
Norway, Norway,
Feb 6, 2020,

If you let this opportunity go, i feel bad for you.

I have been here since the start, and i must say I am so greatful for everything he has done.

I work full time and im still able to be profitable thanks to bdfx posting two videos a day analyzing the market for us, and posting possible trades and market updates throughout the day.

Im so happy i joined the team, worth every penny!

Curt,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 27, 2020,

6 months with the BD Forex community,

So I first signed up to the community in July 2019. Although before this I had been trading live by myself for 1.5 years, hadn’t made no money, in fact.. lost a few thousand over that period. I finally gave in and decided I needed some guidance, otherwise how long is it going to take me, and how much money will I lose before I get the amount experience needed before I became consistently profitable? I had been following Bernie for a couple years over on instagram, and had seen some of his entries which were literally mind blowing, I actually doubted them to whether they were actually real or not..then Bernie announced the launch of his community, I signed up straight away and took the risk. Holy poop, what a decision this was, best decision I’ve ever made, and that’s honestly from my heart. At first I was finding it quite hard because I was stuck in my old ways, but I put the work in and made sure I went over everything thoroughly that Bernie posted. I can honestly say, 6 months later.. I’ve had the best few months of my entire trading career, noticing a lot of opportunities by myself using everything that Bernie teaches, I honestly feel like I’m at the level now that I can make a steady return each month. Couldn’t recommend joining enough, he even posts his own setups in the community and why he took the trades etc. So you even make a return from those, the course literally pays for itself. Join the community, put the work in, listen to what Bernie says and good things will happen.

Ahsan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jan 21, 2020,

Genuine Guy, Immense Value

I first joined in August 2019, but only after 1 month I had to cancel my membership because of personal reasons; in December 2019, I decided to start my membership again but the payment processor was changed on the bdforex.com website so I contacted Bernie on Instagram and he and his support team took a lot of time and helped me get back with the membership by continuing the past membership, trust me guys he’s a genuine guy. Plus, the sniper trades are like magic or some kind of prophecy, only until you watch the Sniper Sundays and daily calls, and then you start to learn and understand too, I’ve been able to take my own trades as well as average at sniper points in the trades Bernie provides. I can only say that he is some of the few GENUINE guys in the industry.

AZ, USA,
Dec 30, 2019,

Great Value.

Since joining BDFX I have had nothing but good experiences. With daily reviews of the market, and updates throughout the day explaining the moves that are happening in the market, BDFX is a great way to shorten the learning curve to forex, and get real world experiences with a guiding hand. There are tons of educational videos that come along with the membership that can be watched again and again and be applied to the daily analysis each morning and night. A great group and team to be apart of. 5 stars for sure.

Solihull, United Kingdom,
Dec 17, 2019,

Excellent and consistent

Having been a member for a few months I highly rate this guy. He knows his stuff and his key is that he does not think like every other trader, he understands the fake outs and where other traders will be going long/short. Great educational live streams. Consistently delivers on what he promises

Nyc, USA,
Dec 17, 2019,

Great.

I got bdfx about 5-6 months ago, ever since than it’s been a great. I’m going to become a professional trader and having bdfx allows me to see the market from the eyes of a Profesional. Seeing the way he breaks down the markets, also dude trades with no emotion, if the set up ain’t there for him he won’ take it. That’s so crucial for us traders to learn. You got a life time member here thanks man!

florida, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

bdforex can fool newbies but not an experienced trader

after getting Instagram of doing 1000 pips a week and showing examples . i was amazed at how he picked tops and bottoms within 5 pips .So I did a 1-month service. This is how he does. He will give a video going over currencies. He usually has 2 or 3 he's looking at .Then 3 or 4 hours after he shows a chart he sends out alert we are in profit in the trade. He never give an alert when to enter . And he counts his record as being entered exactly on the top . Which is impossible to enter exactly be he does everytime . . Then after 20 pips he says to put stop at break even. Which is so tight most people get stopped out . Then he says he got back in the trade and is making money. . He gives a good analysis but when things look so good to be true there usually is c*** in it . His analysis is good but results are fake big time .

Sohaib Malik,
Canada, Canada,
Nov 13, 2019,

Courses give info, BD shows how it’s applied!

I have been in the BDfx community for 2 months now.

These educational courses may be of some benefit but it reminds me of University they will teach you some really abstract stuff but won’t show you how to really apply it.

After just over a couple months of joining the BDFX group my learning curve is reduced SIGNIFICANTLY!

You are living in the markets with a sniper!

BD‘s patience and overall calm, cool and collected interaction with the markets rubbed off on me and it felt like I was being coached/trained rather than just given a bunch of info and pushed out the door — As has my experience been with educational courses out there.

I greatly admire the man because he is an absolute professional. If that’s what you want to be in relation to trading then I highly recommend this purchase!

I personally have no regrets, and £100/mo is an absolute fraction compared to what I paid for a course I took and it got me further along in terms of performance than that course ever did.

Tony,
Birmingham Uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2019,

Great for even a Newbie....

I have been a community member for 3 months now, so have waited a bit before writing this review. I have recommended it to other friends who are interested in Forex. Bernie gives a good explanation and breaks down entries, explaining the technical and fundamental reasons. Since joining he has never missed a morning or evening call (these are YouTube videos) he records: mornings: what trades we are looking at that day and evening: catching up on days movements and tomorrows trade movements. But what I like most about the community is sniper Sunday’s which gives a overview of the week ahead and also the monthly educational posts where he does a 1-2 hour video breaking down things like top down analysis and also price action. These have been great in me getting a better understanding of FX. It’s a worth while investment for anyone interested in FX.

Vienna, Austria,
Oct 3, 2019,

Outstanding!

One of the best decisions i made in my trading life!
The educational aspect is on point and each and every trade we take is explained in detail. Daily market summaries and possible development are shared with us and the support we get is Priceless.

10/10 would recommend it to every trader who is currently struggling!