BDForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BDForex.com

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

Nyc, USA,
Dec 17, 2019,

Great.

I got bdfx about 5-6 months ago, ever since than it’s been a great. I’m going to become a professional trader and having bdfx allows me to see the market from the eyes of a Profesional. Seeing the way he breaks down the markets, also dude trades with no emotion, if the set up ain’t there for him he won’ take it. That’s so crucial for us traders to learn. You got a life time member here thanks man!

florida, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

bdforex can fool newbies but not an experienced trader

after getting Instagram of doing 1000 pips a week and showing examples . i was amazed at how he picked tops and bottoms within 5 pips .So I did a 1-month service. This is how he does. He will give a video going over currencies. He usually has 2 or 3 he's looking at .Then 3 or 4 hours after he shows a chart he sends out alert we are in profit in the trade. He never give an alert when to enter . And he counts his record as being entered exactly on the top . Which is impossible to enter exactly be he does everytime . . Then after 20 pips he says to put stop at break even. Which is so tight most people get stopped out . Then he says he got back in the trade and is making money. . He gives a good analysis but when things look so good to be true there usually is c*** in it . His analysis is good but results are fake big time .

Sohaib Malik,
Canada, Canada,
Nov 13, 2019,

Courses give info, BD shows how it’s applied!

I have been in the BDfx community for 2 months now.

These educational courses may be of some benefit but it reminds me of University they will teach you some really abstract stuff but won’t show you how to really apply it.

After just over a couple months of joining the BDFX group my learning curve is reduced SIGNIFICANTLY!

You are living in the markets with a sniper!

BD‘s patience and overall calm, cool and collected interaction with the markets rubbed off on me and it felt like I was being coached/trained rather than just given a bunch of info and pushed out the door — As has my experience been with educational courses out there.

I greatly admire the man because he is an absolute professional. If that’s what you want to be in relation to trading then I highly recommend this purchase!

I personally have no regrets, and £100/mo is an absolute fraction compared to what I paid for a course I took and it got me further along in terms of performance than that course ever did.

Tony,
Birmingham Uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2019,

Great for even a Newbie....

I have been a community member for 3 months now, so have waited a bit before writing this review. I have recommended it to other friends who are interested in Forex. Bernie gives a good explanation and breaks down entries, explaining the technical and fundamental reasons. Since joining he has never missed a morning or evening call (these are YouTube videos) he records: mornings: what trades we are looking at that day and evening: catching up on days movements and tomorrows trade movements. But what I like most about the community is sniper Sunday’s which gives a overview of the week ahead and also the monthly educational posts where he does a 1-2 hour video breaking down things like top down analysis and also price action. These have been great in me getting a better understanding of FX. It’s a worth while investment for anyone interested in FX.

Vienna, Austria,
Oct 3, 2019,

Outstanding!

One of the best decisions i made in my trading life!
The educational aspect is on point and each and every trade we take is explained in detail. Daily market summaries and possible development are shared with us and the support we get is Priceless.

10/10 would recommend it to every trader who is currently struggling!

Tawhid,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2019,

BEST DECISION I MADE

NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS BEST INVESTMENT INTO YOUR KNOWELDGE AND WILL TAKE YOUR TRADING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. JOINED AND ALREADY WITHIN THE SAME NIGHT PAYED OFF THE MEMBERSHIP

nh, USA,
Sep 26, 2019,

its not about money its a journay

I know him the day one with sniper Sundays after 8 weeks. i was a loosing trader after 2 mounts i understand what is really going on since than i am very happy with it he is not giving you signals he is helping you to not jump every trade you might think is good opportunity i highly recommend guys dont be greedy and join the community. stuff you will learn is priceless

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Sep 17, 2019,

If you want to go from retail to trading like a PRO then this is it!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank God for sending Bernie my way! An absolute blessing to be learning, trading and earning alongside this guy. This is by far the best decision I have ever made in my whole entire life! I have been trading forex for just under 3 years now and this was the game changer. Just when you think is this ever going to work? Well let me tell you this, what Bernie does and provides for the BDFX community is day and night difference to any trader or provider out there! Crazy to think how you can possibly catch anything from 100-1000 Pips, well this is it! Could never thank Bernie enough for what he is already doing but he is actually making the impossible seem possible!

From the day Bernie made the community go Live, I joined straight away as I knew this was going to be the turnaround in my life and have not once been disappointed from Bernie’s commitment, honesty and realness not just as mentor but this community he has put together is like a family. To run your own business and still put time in for the community is just an understatement. Bernie has never ever missed a single morning call, evening call or a Sniper Sunday. Getting a breakdown of the market in terms of technicals and fundamentals is a bonus, being made aware what to exactly look out for and where, what more can you possibly ask for?

I have never come across an individual who explains in so much fine detail. Entering trades from right at the top or bottom is just pure genius. To be educated about currency correlations, market manipulations and what to specifically look out for before entering a trade, no mentor out there would ever do that but Bernie simply is doing just that. Not just taking any old trade but explaining to the community exactly when and why really is an eye opener for any retail trader out there. Just as important as taking trades and also being taught when not to take a trade is like icing on the cake.

By far the best decision made in my life, this is just the start and Bernie’s not even got started yet! Just watch this space!

raleigh, USA,
Sep 17, 2019,

one of the best education in forex

I have been learning from Bernie for 3 + months I think. So for that reason the bad reviews I’ve seen seem very unfair to me and I want to cover those from my own point of view and experience.
Bernie is a sniper trader thus he teaches you how to get those entries. The main goal of forex is to buy low and sell high and he will teach you how to get those entries executing in the 15min chart or 30 min chart after analyzing the daily and weekly charts. Those types of entries are very refined, and he knows how do them based on his experience (10 years). To me those entries are better because your SL is smaller than entering a trade with a 4H chart and your RR will be way bigger (1:5, 1:10). You are already in one trade while some people are waiting for the 4h or daily confirmation. He will teach you to take that trade based on key levels, support resistance, trends, fibs, candles, etc. He analyses all those factors and after seeing the confluence of many of those factors he decides to take a trade and he sends you an update to take the trade if you want to, you don’t have to do it. If you are more conservative, you can wait for the 4H confirmation.
His win % rate is about 70% to 80%, so reading that he loses 9 out of 10 trades seems ridiculous because that is not true at all. We all know nobody is perfect in trading and a win rate of 70% is very high to me. The only way that win rate could be off is that in some trades he enters the trade and moves his SL to BE after some pips and maybe that person didn’t do that and let the trade hit his SL, but even with that it’s impossible to have a lost rate of 90%. It could be 50% if you don’t manage the risk and don’t move your SL to BE when he suggests doing it

He doesn’t send a signal as well, he says if you see a rejection in a certain level you can take a trade. Maybe some of the traders that put the reviews are new, so they don’t know how to read the candles and how to take trades. He is not a signals class or group. He will teach you how to take very profitable trades. He will cover in each call 15 pairs, but you can use the same logic to other pairs because you will learn how to read the charts.
Finally, you can see on his IG all the profits all the group has made from his calls and lessons. You can find my profits there as well. It is sad to see how some people that didn’t like his methodology are telling lies because he is a great trader and educator.

Alberta, Canada, Canada,
Sep 14, 2019,

Learn to trade with live daily support.

BD forex is by far changing the trading mentorship game!!

Bernie offers a complete market review morning and night every trading day, and a complete top down review on all pairs for Sniper Sunday’s with live webinars once a month and free meetup’s for members!!! The daily videos give you a full breakdown of 13 pairs which cover all the main currencies and allow you to see the complete movement of a currency vrs the other main currencies! Webinars have been amazing and focus on the key topics of improving your technical analysis of price action and trading psychology!

Bernie however does allow members of the community to find their own entries within highlighted zones (given the market provides a valid setup) this has tremendously improved my trading ability and taught me the confidence to enter trades without being “told” to enter like most signal services. SL’s are given for valid setups and updates to manage open trades allowing members to reach incredible pip count trades! Personally I have been able to collect quite a few 1000 pip trades under his direction and I have only been live trading for 5 months. We have had a few losing trades but all of the losses were under 40 pips, and there have been far more winners to outweigh the losses. When following proper risk management and using the daily analysis it is easy to find sniper entries and learn the psychology to become consistently profitable.

I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to learn to be a self sufficient trader and gain the confidence and psychology ! I love the subscription option for membership because it allows traders learning on a budget to sign up and trial the service to see if it matches their personal trading style without having to commit to a large lifetime cost.