BDForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BDForex.com

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

Montreal, Canada,
Jul 31, 2020,

Amazing. He is the best ! I learned much more trought him in few months than any other in a long time.

England, United Kingdom,
Apr 18, 2020,

Changed my life!

So I'm not even sure where to start. This community has literally changed my life. I went on trading live for a couple years before joining, hadn't made no money, and I always had that doubt in my mind 'will I ever make money trading?" sort of thing. I am so glad I took the opportunity to join this community, because it's literally changed my mind completely, 11 months later and I'm at the stage where I'm making consistent profits, and recently signed up to trade invested funds which is absolutely mind blowing to me. The thing is guys, Bernie gives out all of this great information and tells you exactly what you need to know, but you have to do your part too, he can't do everything for you. Backtest the things he teaches, I've done it over hours and hours and it works all the time. I think the few negative reviews here just go down to the certain individual, this is some serious stuff.. this WILL change your life if you put your efforts in your end. If you're serious about being a full-time trader and willing to put the hours in, Bernie will put you in the exact position you need to be, it's put me years ahead in life, for £120 a month, read that sentence again.. it's literally put me YEARS ahead in life for under £1000 over the space of 11months I've been with the community. it speaks for itself.

John,
Apr 6, 2020,

Better at Instagram marketing than trading Forex

Bernie seems like a lovely guy but sadly this is another ‘trader’ who is better at Instagram marketing than making money in Forex.

What little bit of education there is within the videos and webinars is sadly very basic entry level stuff, really not what you’d expect from somebody who’s supposedly been doing this for years.

The twice daily calls are extremely repetitive and of very little benefit, they’re mostly a review of what has already happened in the market since the last call and what Bernie expects could happen moving forward although this is usually accompanied with a lot of MAYBE’S

The trades Bernie posts in the discord channel are few and far between, but when he does post them only one or two a month will actually be profitable. The rest you’ll be stopped out of at a small loss or stop loss hit. Bernie often states stopped out a breakeven but it’s never the case.

Bernie often talks about the markets being quiet and not right to trade in, to me this all shows a real lack of knowledge and skill especially when I see others killing it.

Bernie states his group has been profitable for all but one month and although this may be the case if like me you traded a small account the % gains are only just enough to cover the £120 fee.

Don’t be fooled - no MyFXbook and no verified results only pictures when he has a winning trade.

I was a member for 5 months from June 2019

Sep 3, 2019 - 1 Star Been part of the 'BDFX community' since it started in March/April. Avoid at all costs, 9 in 10 trade will be losses. They do give morning and evening youtube videos but this is just market analysis and I often find it do be wrong, with the market going the complete opposite way.
South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2020,

POS service

You'll spend a lot of money sighing up on any package.. 1 month, 3 months, etc. The dude just talks a lot of poop, records it and posts it. I subscribed for the 3 months service around mid Jan 2020. By the end of February, I had lost 8 trades, won 1 and broke even several times. Don't waste your money
Australia, Australia,
Feb 28, 2020,

Highly recommended

BD Forex provides a well planned practical approach to education on understanding and applying forex trading strategies. I have been with the group since it started and BD has consistently delivered and exceeded expectations. He is extremely professional and shares his wealth of knowledge with the members of the group. I highly recommend BD Forex to anyone who is wants to learn and take FX trading seriously. You will not be disappointed!

Martin,
Norway, Norway,
Feb 6, 2020,

If you let this opportunity go, i feel bad for you.

I have been here since the start, and i must say I am so greatful for everything he has done.

I work full time and im still able to be profitable thanks to bdfx posting two videos a day analyzing the market for us, and posting possible trades and market updates throughout the day.

Im so happy i joined the team, worth every penny!

Curt,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 27, 2020,

6 months with the BD Forex community,

So I first signed up to the community in July 2019. Although before this I had been trading live by myself for 1.5 years, hadn’t made no money, in fact.. lost a few thousand over that period. I finally gave in and decided I needed some guidance, otherwise how long is it going to take me, and how much money will I lose before I get the amount experience needed before I became consistently profitable? I had been following Bernie for a couple years over on instagram, and had seen some of his entries which were literally mind blowing, I actually doubted them to whether they were actually real or not..then Bernie announced the launch of his community, I signed up straight away and took the risk. Holy poop, what a decision this was, best decision I’ve ever made, and that’s honestly from my heart. At first I was finding it quite hard because I was stuck in my old ways, but I put the work in and made sure I went over everything thoroughly that Bernie posted. I can honestly say, 6 months later.. I’ve had the best few months of my entire trading career, noticing a lot of opportunities by myself using everything that Bernie teaches, I honestly feel like I’m at the level now that I can make a steady return each month. Couldn’t recommend joining enough, he even posts his own setups in the community and why he took the trades etc. So you even make a return from those, the course literally pays for itself. Join the community, put the work in, listen to what Bernie says and good things will happen.

Ahsan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jan 21, 2020,

Genuine Guy, Immense Value

I first joined in August 2019, but only after 1 month I had to cancel my membership because of personal reasons; in December 2019, I decided to start my membership again but the payment processor was changed on the bdforex.com website so I contacted Bernie on Instagram and he and his support team took a lot of time and helped me get back with the membership by continuing the past membership, trust me guys he’s a genuine guy. Plus, the sniper trades are like magic or some kind of prophecy, only until you watch the Sniper Sundays and daily calls, and then you start to learn and understand too, I’ve been able to take my own trades as well as average at sniper points in the trades Bernie provides. I can only say that he is some of the few GENUINE guys in the industry.

AZ, USA,
Dec 30, 2019,

Great Value.

Since joining BDFX I have had nothing but good experiences. With daily reviews of the market, and updates throughout the day explaining the moves that are happening in the market, BDFX is a great way to shorten the learning curve to forex, and get real world experiences with a guiding hand. There are tons of educational videos that come along with the membership that can be watched again and again and be applied to the daily analysis each morning and night. A great group and team to be apart of. 5 stars for sure.

Solihull, United Kingdom,
Dec 17, 2019,

Excellent and consistent

Having been a member for a few months I highly rate this guy. He knows his stuff and his key is that he does not think like every other trader, he understands the fake outs and where other traders will be going long/short. Great educational live streams. Consistently delivers on what he promises

Nyc, USA,
Dec 17, 2019,

Great.

I got bdfx about 5-6 months ago, ever since than it’s been a great. I’m going to become a professional trader and having bdfx allows me to see the market from the eyes of a Profesional. Seeing the way he breaks down the markets, also dude trades with no emotion, if the set up ain’t there for him he won’ take it. That’s so crucial for us traders to learn. You got a life time member here thanks man!

florida, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

bdforex can fool newbies but not an experienced trader

after getting Instagram of doing 1000 pips a week and showing examples . i was amazed at how he picked tops and bottoms within 5 pips .So I did a 1-month service. This is how he does. He will give a video going over currencies. He usually has 2 or 3 he's looking at .Then 3 or 4 hours after he shows a chart he sends out alert we are in profit in the trade. He never give an alert when to enter . And he counts his record as being entered exactly on the top . Which is impossible to enter exactly be he does everytime . . Then after 20 pips he says to put stop at break even. Which is so tight most people get stopped out . Then he says he got back in the trade and is making money. . He gives a good analysis but when things look so good to be true there usually is c*** in it . His analysis is good but results are fake big time .

Sohaib Malik,
Canada, Canada,
Nov 13, 2019,

Courses give info, BD shows how it’s applied!

I have been in the BDfx community for 2 months now.

These educational courses may be of some benefit but it reminds me of University they will teach you some really abstract stuff but won’t show you how to really apply it.

After just over a couple months of joining the BDFX group my learning curve is reduced SIGNIFICANTLY!

You are living in the markets with a sniper!

BD‘s patience and overall calm, cool and collected interaction with the markets rubbed off on me and it felt like I was being coached/trained rather than just given a bunch of info and pushed out the door — As has my experience been with educational courses out there.

I greatly admire the man because he is an absolute professional. If that’s what you want to be in relation to trading then I highly recommend this purchase!

I personally have no regrets, and £100/mo is an absolute fraction compared to what I paid for a course I took and it got me further along in terms of performance than that course ever did.

Tony,
Birmingham Uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 20, 2019,

Great for even a Newbie....

I have been a community member for 3 months now, so have waited a bit before writing this review. I have recommended it to other friends who are interested in Forex. Bernie gives a good explanation and breaks down entries, explaining the technical and fundamental reasons. Since joining he has never missed a morning or evening call (these are YouTube videos) he records: mornings: what trades we are looking at that day and evening: catching up on days movements and tomorrows trade movements. But what I like most about the community is sniper Sunday’s which gives a overview of the week ahead and also the monthly educational posts where he does a 1-2 hour video breaking down things like top down analysis and also price action. These have been great in me getting a better understanding of FX. It’s a worth while investment for anyone interested in FX.

Vienna, Austria,
Oct 3, 2019,

Outstanding!

One of the best decisions i made in my trading life!
The educational aspect is on point and each and every trade we take is explained in detail. Daily market summaries and possible development are shared with us and the support we get is Priceless.

10/10 would recommend it to every trader who is currently struggling!

Tawhid,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2019,

BEST DECISION I MADE

NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS BEST INVESTMENT INTO YOUR KNOWELDGE AND WILL TAKE YOUR TRADING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. JOINED AND ALREADY WITHIN THE SAME NIGHT PAYED OFF THE MEMBERSHIP

nh, USA,
Sep 26, 2019,

its not about money its a journay

I know him the day one with sniper Sundays after 8 weeks. i was a loosing trader after 2 mounts i understand what is really going on since than i am very happy with it he is not giving you signals he is helping you to not jump every trade you might think is good opportunity i highly recommend guys dont be greedy and join the community. stuff you will learn is priceless

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Sep 17, 2019,

If you want to go from retail to trading like a PRO then this is it!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank God for sending Bernie my way! An absolute blessing to be learning, trading and earning alongside this guy. This is by far the best decision I have ever made in my whole entire life! I have been trading forex for just under 3 years now and this was the game changer. Just when you think is this ever going to work? Well let me tell you this, what Bernie does and provides for the BDFX community is day and night difference to any trader or provider out there! Crazy to think how you can possibly catch anything from 100-1000 Pips, well this is it! Could never thank Bernie enough for what he is already doing but he is actually making the impossible seem possible!

From the day Bernie made the community go Live, I joined straight away as I knew this was going to be the turnaround in my life and have not once been disappointed from Bernie’s commitment, honesty and realness not just as mentor but this community he has put together is like a family. To run your own business and still put time in for the community is just an understatement. Bernie has never ever missed a single morning call, evening call or a Sniper Sunday. Getting a breakdown of the market in terms of technicals and fundamentals is a bonus, being made aware what to exactly look out for and where, what more can you possibly ask for?

I have never come across an individual who explains in so much fine detail. Entering trades from right at the top or bottom is just pure genius. To be educated about currency correlations, market manipulations and what to specifically look out for before entering a trade, no mentor out there would ever do that but Bernie simply is doing just that. Not just taking any old trade but explaining to the community exactly when and why really is an eye opener for any retail trader out there. Just as important as taking trades and also being taught when not to take a trade is like icing on the cake.

By far the best decision made in my life, this is just the start and Bernie’s not even got started yet! Just watch this space!

raleigh, USA,
Sep 17, 2019,

one of the best education in forex

I have been learning from Bernie for 3 + months I think. So for that reason the bad reviews I’ve seen seem very unfair to me and I want to cover those from my own point of view and experience.
Bernie is a sniper trader thus he teaches you how to get those entries. The main goal of forex is to buy low and sell high and he will teach you how to get those entries executing in the 15min chart or 30 min chart after analyzing the daily and weekly charts. Those types of entries are very refined, and he knows how do them based on his experience (10 years). To me those entries are better because your SL is smaller than entering a trade with a 4H chart and your RR will be way bigger (1:5, 1:10). You are already in one trade while some people are waiting for the 4h or daily confirmation. He will teach you to take that trade based on key levels, support resistance, trends, fibs, candles, etc. He analyses all those factors and after seeing the confluence of many of those factors he decides to take a trade and he sends you an update to take the trade if you want to, you don’t have to do it. If you are more conservative, you can wait for the 4H confirmation.
His win % rate is about 70% to 80%, so reading that he loses 9 out of 10 trades seems ridiculous because that is not true at all. We all know nobody is perfect in trading and a win rate of 70% is very high to me. The only way that win rate could be off is that in some trades he enters the trade and moves his SL to BE after some pips and maybe that person didn’t do that and let the trade hit his SL, but even with that it’s impossible to have a lost rate of 90%. It could be 50% if you don’t manage the risk and don’t move your SL to BE when he suggests doing it

He doesn’t send a signal as well, he says if you see a rejection in a certain level you can take a trade. Maybe some of the traders that put the reviews are new, so they don’t know how to read the candles and how to take trades. He is not a signals class or group. He will teach you how to take very profitable trades. He will cover in each call 15 pairs, but you can use the same logic to other pairs because you will learn how to read the charts.
Finally, you can see on his IG all the profits all the group has made from his calls and lessons. You can find my profits there as well. It is sad to see how some people that didn’t like his methodology are telling lies because he is a great trader and educator.

Alberta, Canada, Canada,
Sep 14, 2019,

Learn to trade with live daily support.

BD forex is by far changing the trading mentorship game!!

Bernie offers a complete market review morning and night every trading day, and a complete top down review on all pairs for Sniper Sunday’s with live webinars once a month and free meetup’s for members!!! The daily videos give you a full breakdown of 13 pairs which cover all the main currencies and allow you to see the complete movement of a currency vrs the other main currencies! Webinars have been amazing and focus on the key topics of improving your technical analysis of price action and trading psychology!

Bernie however does allow members of the community to find their own entries within highlighted zones (given the market provides a valid setup) this has tremendously improved my trading ability and taught me the confidence to enter trades without being “told” to enter like most signal services. SL’s are given for valid setups and updates to manage open trades allowing members to reach incredible pip count trades! Personally I have been able to collect quite a few 1000 pip trades under his direction and I have only been live trading for 5 months. We have had a few losing trades but all of the losses were under 40 pips, and there have been far more winners to outweigh the losses. When following proper risk management and using the daily analysis it is easy to find sniper entries and learn the psychology to become consistently profitable.

I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to learn to be a self sufficient trader and gain the confidence and psychology ! I love the subscription option for membership because it allows traders learning on a budget to sign up and trial the service to see if it matches their personal trading style without having to commit to a large lifetime cost.

Stefan,
Maryland, USA,
Sep 14, 2019,

BDForex is Legit! 100% recommended!

My experience has been nothing short of amazing the way Bernie trades the markets. There’s a few bad reviews on this page, but I can honestly say that these people are looking for signals or trying to trade the market like 99% of retail traders, which we don’t do here.

Bernie has NEVER missed a morning or evening call in 4 months. They are very informative to learning on which opportunities we’re looking for the day and most importantly, WHAT to look for and WHY you take the trade. Pure education that you can’t put a price on.

Bernie analyzes a lot of pairs (12-14), but you need to analyze ALL pairs to understand why certain pairs move the way they do and how to cross reference with your favorite pairs you like to trade. If you love trading USDJPY, you have to monitor GOLD because they have a direct correlation, so if GOLD is up, UJ is likely to fall. Just one of the many tricks/tips we learn here.

YES, we lose some trades, but the loses are VERY minimal compared to the amount of pips we gain on winning trades that outweigh the loses.

If you’re looking to learn to trade the market like a REAL trader and not like 99% or retail traders, BDForex is the way to go.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2019,

The best, transparancy, the best teacher and analyst

BDFX its a great community. What the leader does in there its simply amazing. I was with the forexscalper, but i figured that position trading im more comfortable with it than scalping. The reason i swtcihed to BDFX. Guys you'll never regret it.

Gino,
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2019,

Shaun Lee

Your services have met my expectations which is rare in this industry. I couldn't be happier.

Chris,
Houston, USA,
Jul 26, 2019,

Honesty

Let's be honest, NO TRADER is Always 100% Right!!!! It's a High Probability game, Bernie is building a army of Snipers for real! There's some who's obviously there for "Signals" and there are those there to "Learn" The Amount of things I learned with BDFX in 3 Months is Amazing for what i have experienced in my 3 Years of "Live Trading". He cleaned up so much in my trading, like Patience, Confidence, how to properly use the Foundation I really learned from. Bernie also promotes "Risk Management" more than everything so if you lose more than what you should have lost you are "Trading for Money" not to Learn the skill. I Have more than enough money to Trade 10k-50k accounts but instead I choose to use a $500 with 1-3% Risk management which will FORCE Me to NOT TRADE FOR MONEY!! Instead I Will learn DAY BY DAY, MORNING CALL BY MORNING CALL, EVENING CALL BY EVENING CALL, And every Sniper Sunday!! let's not forget, Bernie Randomly drops some good info random times of the day! How can you not learn from this??? If you're looking for Signals, GOOD LUCK!!! If you came to learn how to TRADE...Welcome to BDFX!!!

Jul 2, 2019,

Not worth it

Just like most signals or course seller etc. they only used their winning trades to market their service and kept quiet about their losing trades. Their support is slow and sucks too.