BDForex.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BDForex.com

Join live discussion of BDForex.com on our forum

garry,
new delhi, India,
Jun 27, 2019,

Counter Trend trader trying to capture high-low with multiple failed trades

BDFX is a very popular trader on instagram and was popular for showing sniper entries with very small stop and very wide take profit. He recently launched a website on which he provides morning and evening analysis.
He is basically a counter trend trader who is constantly trying to capture the high and the low, it's completely fine to sell at the high and buy the low but the catch is that he will buy at the low in 'Down-trend' and sell at the top in 'up-trend' which is suicidal instead he should have recommended to buy at the low in uptrend( he has been recommending to sell gold from last week of may 2019 when gold was around 1285 and has been recommending to sell till the time it is 1400 LOL!!) he should have recommended to buy the dips but he recommends to sell the tops in gold . He will recommend to take multiple entries and show the entries only which were successful, he gets the market only 1 in 10 trade entries(average)
We should always ask for trading statements no matter how big-small the trader is and I am very sure that BD would never provide his account statements.

My suggestion is to stay away from subscribing to bdforex.com. I am a subscriber but I would cancel as soon as my first subscription period of 3 months is over.

Jul 2, 2019,

Not worth it

Just like most signals or course seller etc. they only used their winning trades to market their service and kept quiet about their losing trades. Their support is slow and sucks too.

Chris,
Houston, USA,
Jul 26, 2019,

Honesty

Let's be honest, NO TRADER is Always 100% Right!!!! It's a High Probability game, Bernie is building a army of Snipers for real! There's some who's obviously there for "Signals" and there are those there to "Learn" The Amount of things I learned with BDFX in 3 Months is Amazing for what i have experienced in my 3 Years of "Live Trading". He cleaned up so much in my trading, like Patience, Confidence, how to properly use the Foundation I really learned from. Bernie also promotes "Risk Management" more than everything so if you lose more than what you should have lost you are "Trading for Money" not to Learn the skill. I Have more than enough money to Trade 10k-50k accounts but instead I choose to use a $500 with 1-3% Risk management which will FORCE Me to NOT TRADE FOR MONEY!! Instead I Will learn DAY BY DAY, MORNING CALL BY MORNING CALL, EVENING CALL BY EVENING CALL, And every Sniper Sunday!! let's not forget, Bernie Randomly drops some good info random times of the day! How can you not learn from this??? If you're looking for Signals, GOOD LUCK!!! If you came to learn how to TRADE...Welcome to BDFX!!!

Gino,
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2019,

Shaun Lee

Your services have met my expectations which is rare in this industry. I couldn't be happier.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2019,

The best, transparancy, the best teacher and analyst

BDFX its a great community. What the leader does in there its simply amazing. I was with the forexscalper, but i figured that position trading im more comfortable with it than scalping. The reason i swtcihed to BDFX. Guys you'll never regret it.

Stefan,
Maryland, USA,
Sep 14, 2019,

BDForex is Legit! 100% recommended!

My experience has been nothing short of amazing the way Bernie trades the markets. There’s a few bad reviews on this page, but I can honestly say that these people are looking for signals or trying to trade the market like 99% of retail traders, which we don’t do here.

Bernie has NEVER missed a morning or evening call in 4 months. They are very informative to learning on which opportunities we’re looking for the day and most importantly, WHAT to look for and WHY you take the trade. Pure education that you can’t put a price on.

Bernie analyzes a lot of pairs (12-14), but you need to analyze ALL pairs to understand why certain pairs move the way they do and how to cross reference with your favorite pairs you like to trade. If you love trading USDJPY, you have to monitor GOLD because they have a direct correlation, so if GOLD is up, UJ is likely to fall. Just one of the many tricks/tips we learn here.

YES, we lose some trades, but the loses are VERY minimal compared to the amount of pips we gain on winning trades that outweigh the loses.

If you’re looking to learn to trade the market like a REAL trader and not like 99% or retail traders, BDForex is the way to go.

Alberta, Canada, Canada,
Sep 14, 2019,

Learn to trade with live daily support.

BD forex is by far changing the trading mentorship game!!

Bernie offers a complete market review morning and night every trading day, and a complete top down review on all pairs for Sniper Sunday’s with live webinars once a month and free meetup’s for members!!! The daily videos give you a full breakdown of 13 pairs which cover all the main currencies and allow you to see the complete movement of a currency vrs the other main currencies! Webinars have been amazing and focus on the key topics of improving your technical analysis of price action and trading psychology!

Bernie however does allow members of the community to find their own entries within highlighted zones (given the market provides a valid setup) this has tremendously improved my trading ability and taught me the confidence to enter trades without being “told” to enter like most signal services. SL’s are given for valid setups and updates to manage open trades allowing members to reach incredible pip count trades! Personally I have been able to collect quite a few 1000 pip trades under his direction and I have only been live trading for 5 months. We have had a few losing trades but all of the losses were under 40 pips, and there have been far more winners to outweigh the losses. When following proper risk management and using the daily analysis it is easy to find sniper entries and learn the psychology to become consistently profitable.

I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to learn to be a self sufficient trader and gain the confidence and psychology ! I love the subscription option for membership because it allows traders learning on a budget to sign up and trial the service to see if it matches their personal trading style without having to commit to a large lifetime cost.

raleigh, USA,
Sep 17, 2019,

one of the best education in forex

I have been learning from Bernie for 3 + months I think. So for that reason the bad reviews I’ve seen seem very unfair to me and I want to cover those from my own point of view and experience.
Bernie is a sniper trader thus he teaches you how to get those entries. The main goal of forex is to buy low and sell high and he will teach you how to get those entries executing in the 15min chart or 30 min chart after analyzing the daily and weekly charts. Those types of entries are very refined, and he knows how do them based on his experience (10 years). To me those entries are better because your SL is smaller than entering a trade with a 4H chart and your RR will be way bigger (1:5, 1:10). You are already in one trade while some people are waiting for the 4h or daily confirmation. He will teach you to take that trade based on key levels, support resistance, trends, fibs, candles, etc. He analyses all those factors and after seeing the confluence of many of those factors he decides to take a trade and he sends you an update to take the trade if you want to, you don’t have to do it. If you are more conservative, you can wait for the 4H confirmation.
His win % rate is about 70% to 80%, so reading that he loses 9 out of 10 trades seems ridiculous because that is not true at all. We all know nobody is perfect in trading and a win rate of 70% is very high to me. The only way that win rate could be off is that in some trades he enters the trade and moves his SL to BE after some pips and maybe that person didn’t do that and let the trade hit his SL, but even with that it’s impossible to have a lost rate of 90%. It could be 50% if you don’t manage the risk and don’t move your SL to BE when he suggests doing it

He doesn’t send a signal as well, he says if you see a rejection in a certain level you can take a trade. Maybe some of the traders that put the reviews are new, so they don’t know how to read the candles and how to take trades. He is not a signals class or group. He will teach you how to take very profitable trades. He will cover in each call 15 pairs, but you can use the same logic to other pairs because you will learn how to read the charts.
Finally, you can see on his IG all the profits all the group has made from his calls and lessons. You can find my profits there as well. It is sad to see how some people that didn’t like his methodology are telling lies because he is a great trader and educator.

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Sep 17, 2019,

If you want to go from retail to trading like a PRO then this is it!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank God for sending Bernie my way! An absolute blessing to be learning, trading and earning alongside this guy. This is by far the best decision I have ever made in my whole entire life! I have been trading forex for just under 3 years now and this was the game changer. Just when you think is this ever going to work? Well let me tell you this, what Bernie does and provides for the BDFX community is day and night difference to any trader or provider out there! Crazy to think how you can possibly catch anything from 100-1000 Pips, well this is it! Could never thank Bernie enough for what he is already doing but he is actually making the impossible seem possible!

From the day Bernie made the community go Live, I joined straight away as I knew this was going to be the turnaround in my life and have not once been disappointed from Bernie’s commitment, honesty and realness not just as mentor but this community he has put together is like a family. To run your own business and still put time in for the community is just an understatement. Bernie has never ever missed a single morning call, evening call or a Sniper Sunday. Getting a breakdown of the market in terms of technicals and fundamentals is a bonus, being made aware what to exactly look out for and where, what more can you possibly ask for?

I have never come across an individual who explains in so much fine detail. Entering trades from right at the top or bottom is just pure genius. To be educated about currency correlations, market manipulations and what to specifically look out for before entering a trade, no mentor out there would ever do that but Bernie simply is doing just that. Not just taking any old trade but explaining to the community exactly when and why really is an eye opener for any retail trader out there. Just as important as taking trades and also being taught when not to take a trade is like icing on the cake.

By far the best decision made in my life, this is just the start and Bernie’s not even got started yet! Just watch this space!

nh, USA,
Sep 26, 2019,

its not about money its a journay

I know him the day one with sniper Sundays after 8 weeks. i was a loosing trader after 2 mounts i understand what is really going on since than i am very happy with it he is not giving you signals he is helping you to not jump every trade you might think is good opportunity i highly recommend guys dont be greedy and join the community. stuff you will learn is priceless