TradingWithRayner.com Review

Rayner Teo

Updated: Jul 6, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradingWithRayner.com

Join live discussion of TradingWithRayner.com on our forum

Alabang, Philippines,
Jul 10, 2019,

Forex Salesman without verified track record of profitable trading.

I asked the owner of the website a question on his blog on July 8 2019 if he tracks his trading performance via fxblue or myfxbook.

This was my question:

Hi Rayner,

"I’m one of your youtube channel subscribers. Do you track your trading performance with myfxbook or fxblue? If so, can you please share your trading performance from them?

There are many price action trading educators but virtually none of them shares their verified trading performance.

I think you would stand out from the rest of them if u do share it. Just my thoughts."

to which he replied:

"I don’t see much benefit from a risk to reward standpoint.

It puts undue pressure on my trading, I get scrutinized, and when the drawdown comes, haters would come and troll.

And just so I can please (or prove) myself to others?

Not for me."

This are my thoughts on his reply:

I think as a Forex educator you need to hold yourself to a higher standard and produce a verified trading record, and also its not too much to ask for that as a potential customer.

Until the owner is able to produce any kind of verified trading results, i would caution people to not purchase anything from him and especially not to join his $99/month program called Pro Traders Edge. He's just another Forex salesman.

Please use common sense when dealing with Forex educators, those who are not transparent with their trading results or have some sort of lame excuse as to why they cant even show their results, don't deserve to teach others, or your money.