BovellGM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2020
Bovell Global Macro

Join live discussion of BovellGM.com on our forum

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

World Class Knowledge

Before meeting Nick, I was investing money into scammers and losing thousands. I was hesitant when coming across Nick due to how much I had been scammed in the past.

Thankfully I went ahead and joined up with Nick. Being a beginner it is so hard to understand the full concept of trading and how to trade properly. I was nervous but nick makes sure that his there for you until you understand what's going on. I'm grateful to crossed paths with the company and to have Nick mentoring me along the way. So far his company is the only company I've seen that have opened his funds doors to new beginners and teaching them the basics of trading and how to trade properly.

His skills are the best ive seen and I have full trust in him to help me along the way!

Francesco,
Milan, Italy,
Feb 21, 2020,

One of the very few legit trading training programmes

I suggest this professional trader training programme for anyone who wants to learn trading professionally. You'll learn what really move the markets and how to look at things in a professional manner. Bear in mind you will need to do also some personal work and research to grasp some concepts, but the results will pay off. You will learn to find short, medium and long term trading opportunities which is great for any lifestyle types, so whether you have a day job or not you'll still be able to trade and improve.

Paris, France,
Nov 25, 2019,

5/5. Excellent online trading education

After trading on and off for more than 12 years, this is the first trading education company I’ve encountered that actually shows their performance results and trades for investors. The difference between learning from these guys and learning from the rest of the fraud “educators” online is like the difference between day and night. The real deal

Ahmedhovic,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 20, 2019,

Great discovery!

I decided to go through the path of trading forex about 2 year ago. As a beginner I did not know who to look up to in this forex industry and been trying different online forex education mainly focused on technicals where I honestly did not learn much and where the forex educators did not have any valuable credentials. When I discovered Bovell Global Macro trader program, my views and perspective about trading the market completely changed and I started to understand the real reasons pushing market prices like fundamentals and economics and how to analyse that to incorporate it in my trading. It’s been 5 months now, I admit that I still have a lot to learn. It takes me dedication and time investment to watch the training everyday, but the output value is here. Today I’m glad to have discovered this training program delivered by very rare legitimate professional traders.

Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 7, 2019,

First class knowledge, training and tips

I first got to listen to Nick a couple of years ago when he did some work for JD. Back then he was always a level above the other analysts in his insight of the market. So for me it was a no-brainer to sign up for his service when he launched it.

I've been trading for about 6-7 years, blown up a few accounts, tried a few hair-brained things like binaries. Then back in April 2018 I decided to stop being quite the idiot and go for longer term trades, big charts and lots of fundamentals. This started to work better, but I'd often be waiting 3 months for a trade to play out. I'd go from having flat (or even the odd negative) months to good months, was irregular in my trading and was missing a lot if the nuances in trading various currencies or commodities etc.

I don't follow Nick in all he does, I have a full time job and can't sit on the squawk 24/7. I still use longer timescales and less risk in the short-term, but Nick's analysis of what is happening in the market is second to none and can be applied to longer time-frames too. What's more he covers all the correlations over currencies, equities, metals, and commodities, so my range of trade-able products has increased immensely. I've found that I'm now more consistent, and have averaged 3-5% per month the last 3 months..

On top the analysis you get a goldmine of tips and tricks explaining how to trade better and smarter. This is not a documented training course, it's full on sessions listening to Nick as he goes through his recent, current trades and what he's looking forward to in the next couple of weeks, you won't find better anywhere.

Jean-Philippe Leblanc,
Quebec city, Canada,
Aug 24, 2019,

The value of this training program is just incredible

I’ve been trading forex for 6 years and this is the first time I have training from someone who actually trades for investors and runs a hedge fund.
To me this is the benchmark for someone being a professional trader. The insight that is provided during the training sessions make all my previous trader educations look like pre school. So many training educators just have basic knowledge of trading but they are just trying to sell courses. The value of being guided by being able to sit and listen to a verified professional trader everyday is just incredible and don’t think that this opportunity can be found anywhere else. I highly recommend this training program.

Aug 11, 2019,

A must for anyone who wants to become a professional trader

When Nick launched his training programme, it was a no brainer to subscribe to it. I first came across Nick around a year ago, through another hedge fund manager and had the chance to follow his trading for a few months.

Nick’s fundamental analysis of the markets is of high quality and his explanation behind any trades or decisions is delivered in an easy to understand manner. In a short space of time, I have used the training to make a few tweaks to my own analysis and trade management, which has made a surprising level of difference. By following Nick’s trade calls and applying his methods to my own analysis, I am generating more than enough return to pay for the training and also have some income left for myself.

Finding a genuine trader to learn from is rare as most fund managers or successful traders do not run training courses. This is by far, the best training programme I have come across and one of the objectives for Nick is to use the training to find analysts for his fund, which means that his interests are aligned with yours. Traders are also free to ask any questions they have about the markets or trading in general during the daily webinars and Nick is always more than happy to provide a detailed answer.

If anyone is considering the programme but has any doubts, I would strongly suggest checking out the fund’s twitter feed, where Nick posts analysis and trade calls on a daily basis. Following the feed will show you how invaluable this training will be to progress your trading career.

Jon,
Perth, Australia,
Jul 29, 2019,

A gold mine of trading education.

I first met Nick around a year ago. The first thing I noticed was the size he was trading and the market insights he would explain for the reason a certain currency pair was moving. He explained what was moving the markets in a way that was easy to understand and dove into any question big or small and helped me understand what you need to focus on to be a successful trader in today's markets.

The fact that someone trading a hedge fund for a living was willing to share what he knows was extremely valuable and hard to find with all the fake educators out there today.

Not only that but after performing well with my trading and the fact he could see that I understood the markets, Nick asked me to come work at his fund as a trader and research analyst. Something that shows some real faith in someone who started like everyone else with a dream to make trading a living but struggled to find someone to help me learn how to trade like a professional.

I'm writing this review as someone who was lucky to find a trader willing to help you actually get somewhere, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I hope this review helps someone out there do the same thing as I understand the struggles we face on the retail side of the fence.

Cheers.