FXVPS.biz Review

Updated: Jun 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.biz

Join live discussion of FXVPS.biz on our forum

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic,
Jun 19, 2021,

Highly recommended

I have used this service since the end of August 2020. All the time I was running 3 MT4 platforms, with EA's without problems.
Customer service is excellent (55 stars), great 24/7 live support.
I had two issues, both resolved in less than 15 mins. Amazing!
Highly recommended.

Queensland, Australia,
May 22, 2021,

Never dissapoint

I have been using FX VPS since 2018 and both the VPS and customer service have always been excellent. Just had cause to upgrade and move servers and sent the request on a weekend expecting a response next week. In 5 minutes it was done. Highly recommend.

Dec 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been using FX VPS since 2018. They are the 3rd VPS service I have used and are by far the best. FX VPS has been excellent; everything from cost, latency, service and uptime have been unquestionable. A far superior experience.

Eddie kess,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Feb 20, 2021,

Excellent service

I have enjoyed a smooth and effective vps plan from Fxvps since I joined them. Jason and Orly as been very helpful anytime I need their help during setup. Also they are very quick to respond to emails and always there 24/7

They truelly deserve a 5 star

Home office:p, Austria,
Feb 1, 2021,

best of my actual evaluation

testet several vps provider these days:
fxvps.biz deserves my recommendation.
latency to our broker 1,2 to 1,3 ms --- cant be better
hardware top
costs are fair
and moreover a trustworthy responsive service, (administration and technical support)

We will rise together:)

Andrew,
Australia, Australia,
Dec 5, 2020,

Excellent service and great server

A great VPS and support has been great at any time of the day or night. Would have to be the best VPS option for FOREX traders anywhere

Derek,
LA, USA,
Dec 2, 2020,

Awesome VPS & Service!!

Awesome no problems I have had a few different vps providers and fxvps has been so responsive to my questions and with so much patients to help me, idk what I did on my end but I messed up while trying to download files to mt4 so I sent a support ticket and support straightened it out without getting frustrated with me not being able to describe what I was trying to have done but support stuck with me until everything was resolved.

Anthony,
Buenavista, Agusan del Norte, Philippines,
Sep 24, 2020,

The Best Services Ever!

I am contented with this company 100% is my rating and their representatives, professionally, rendered their services. Very nice.

Chau, Kwok Wai,
Hong Kong, China,
Aug 25, 2020,

Excellent service

Their service is amazingly fast. Whenever there is problems, they are there to help at a very quick manner. Best VPS I have used in the last 10 years.

doha, Qatar,
Aug 18, 2020,

Amazing customer service

I came into this expecting bad or non-responsive service, but I was wrong. They were prompt, answered all my questions and went above and beyond to help me clear my issues.

New brunswick, Canada,
Aug 1, 2020,

Amazing service

Great vps provider, fast speed and super low ping while using it for a forex bot. Under 2 ms ping, amazing support.