FXVPS.biz Review

Updated: Nov 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.biz

Join live discussion of FXVPS.biz on our forum

Surat Thani, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Very Good VPS

I've been using Fx VPS for about 18months now. Their basic package is faster than Beaks which I used previously. I have no issues running 4 MT4 so that is great for testing EA's and makes this package very affordable. Also nice to have a choice of datacenters so they can match with your broker location.

Great customer service. Eaymon, Christian, and the team are helpful and someone is always available online for any queries. I can't ask for more.

study room, Singapore,
Mar 5, 2020,

No refunded is provided despite cancel within 7 Days

I was provided with a vps on 29thFeb, I decided to use my friend's beeksvps, and request for cancellation on 5thMar, which is just FIVE days. Christian was the support staff that reply that no refunds available unless its signup within 7 Days. So anyone knows basic maths to count number of days since vps was provided?

I purposely open ticket to ask admin to update OS b4 providing it to me, it was not done. Should it not be SOP to do so? I took it as cross mail that admin didnt read b4 creating and providing a vps. It was later done up properly which I am very thankful as there were 132 OS updates. Kudos for this earn at least 3 stars

then comes the surprise the restart and autologon.exe to help the mt4 startup when OS is is restarted is not working so have to send another ticket and realised after support staff answered that it was not the updated version? Admin/support helped me with the request to provide the updated exe and run it. Thanks again for quick response, would have earn 4 stars

The vps ping time to my brokerage ICMarkets was not as expected its 2.9MS to 3+MS, its still considered fast enuf for mt4 purposes. The autologon and restart exe does not reopen mt4 that was closed off somehow, it just reopen mt4 after OS restarts which dont really help as if sometimes mt4 gets disconnected due to some reasons or other and usually it starts automatically even after an update push by mql, once in a while it got stuck.

I still like their service, response is good, basic maths needs re-education, seriously fast!

PVidal,
Florida, USA,
Feb 2, 2020,

Live Chat with Christian

I am a new customer and had questions about my first invoice. Christian was very knowledgeable and helpful to me. He answered my questions and thoroughly explained the entire process to me. He put to rest any fears I had about a double charge I might have caused, being unfamiliar with the process. He also helped me navigate my account and gave me a quick tutorial. The site is very user friendly and his information was quite useful.

Dale Hayes,
Palmetto, USA,
Jan 15, 2020,

Customer service

Very helpful and made my experience very easy. He made sure I was satisfied with my issue being completed