FXVPS.biz Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.biz

Join live discussion of FXVPS.biz on our forum

Derek,
LA, USA,
Dec 2, 2020,

Awesome VPS & Service!!

Awesome no problems I have had a few different vps providers and fxvps has been so responsive to my questions and with so much patients to help me, idk what I did on my end but I messed up while trying to download files to mt4 so I sent a support ticket and support straightened it out without getting frustrated with me not being able to describe what I was trying to have done but support stuck with me until everything was resolved.

Anthony,
Buenavista, Agusan del Norte, Philippines,
Sep 24, 2020,

The Best Services Ever!

I am contented with this company 100% is my rating and their representatives, professionally, rendered their services. Very nice.

Chau, Kwok Wai,
Hong Kong, China,
Aug 25, 2020,

Excellent service

Their service is amazingly fast. Whenever there is problems, they are there to help at a very quick manner. Best VPS I have used in the last 10 years.

doha, Qatar,
Aug 18, 2020,

Amazing customer service

I came into this expecting bad or non-responsive service, but I was wrong. They were prompt, answered all my questions and went above and beyond to help me clear my issues.

New brunswick, Canada,
Aug 1, 2020,

Amazing service

Great vps provider, fast speed and super low ping while using it for a forex bot. Under 2 ms ping, amazing support.

Bucuresti, Romania,
Jul 28, 2020,

Great Service and host

really had no issue, using forex vps since january non stop.
also, really great customer support.

thanks guys

Jul 25, 2020,

Great Service

Amazing and Great Service and Perfect Support Team.. VPS Servers are fast and reliable, which makes MT4 works smoothly

Felix,
Enugu, Nigeria,
Jul 21, 2020,

Speedy

They are very fast, and very responsive. I have not encountered any issues so far. Give them a try.

Jul 10, 2020,

Customer Service

I love how fast they are in their customer service. VPS setup is easy to do. I've been using them for about 6 months.

philippines, Philippines,
Jul 3, 2020,

fast costumer sevice

I tried there vps for 7 days and it was good, what i like the most is the costumer sevice which is reponsive and helpful.

Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jun 25, 2020,

Best of the Best

INcredibly fast , support all time, answer is in the moment , i truely never had such support of a company so fast and so good in all my life, u recommend this company 100% , never had a probelm, and if you do so of any kind they answer and resolve inmediatly !

Surat Thani, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Very Good VPS

I've been using Fx VPS for about 18months now. Their basic package is faster than Beaks which I used previously. I have no issues running 4 MT4 so that is great for testing EA's and makes this package very affordable. Also nice to have a choice of datacenters so they can match with your broker location.

Great customer service. Eaymon, Christian, and the team are helpful and someone is always available online for any queries. I can't ask for more.

study room, Singapore,
Mar 5, 2020,

No refunded is provided despite cancel within 7 Days

I was provided with a vps on 29thFeb, I decided to use my friend's beeksvps, and request for cancellation on 5thMar, which is just FIVE days. Christian was the support staff that reply that no refunds available unless its signup within 7 Days. So anyone knows basic maths to count number of days since vps was provided?

I purposely open ticket to ask admin to update OS b4 providing it to me, it was not done. Should it not be SOP to do so? I took it as cross mail that admin didnt read b4 creating and providing a vps. It was later done up properly which I am very thankful as there were 132 OS updates. Kudos for this earn at least 3 stars

then comes the surprise the restart and autologon.exe to help the mt4 startup when OS is is restarted is not working so have to send another ticket and realised after support staff answered that it was not the updated version? Admin/support helped me with the request to provide the updated exe and run it. Thanks again for quick response, would have earn 4 stars

The vps ping time to my brokerage ICMarkets was not as expected its 2.9MS to 3+MS, its still considered fast enuf for mt4 purposes. The autologon and restart exe does not reopen mt4 that was closed off somehow, it just reopen mt4 after OS restarts which dont really help as if sometimes mt4 gets disconnected due to some reasons or other and usually it starts automatically even after an update push by mql, once in a while it got stuck.

I still like their service, response is good, basic maths needs re-education, seriously fast!

PVidal,
Florida, USA,
Feb 2, 2020,

Live Chat with Christian

I am a new customer and had questions about my first invoice. Christian was very knowledgeable and helpful to me. He answered my questions and thoroughly explained the entire process to me. He put to rest any fears I had about a double charge I might have caused, being unfamiliar with the process. He also helped me navigate my account and gave me a quick tutorial. The site is very user friendly and his information was quite useful.

Dale Hayes,
Palmetto, USA,
Jan 15, 2020,

Customer service

Very helpful and made my experience very easy. He made sure I was satisfied with my issue being completed