FXVPS.biz Review

Updated: Dec 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPS.biz

Join live discussion of FXVPS.biz on our forum

Jul 10, 2020,

Customer Service

I love how fast they are in their customer service. VPS setup is easy to do. I've been using them for about 6 months.

Dale Hayes,
Palmetto, USA,
Jan 15, 2020,

Customer service

Very helpful and made my experience very easy. He made sure I was satisfied with my issue being completed

New brunswick, Canada,
Aug 1, 2020,

Amazing service

Great vps provider, fast speed and super low ping while using it for a forex bot. Under 2 ms ping, amazing support.

Felix,
Enugu, Nigeria,
Jul 21, 2020,

Speedy

They are very fast, and very responsive. I have not encountered any issues so far. Give them a try.

Derek,
LA, USA,
Dec 2, 2020,

Awesome VPS & Service!!

Awesome no problems I have had a few different vps providers and fxvps has been so responsive to my questions and with so much patients to help me, idk what I did on my end but I messed up while trying to download files to mt4 so I sent a support ticket and support straightened it out without getting frustrated with me not being able to describe what I was trying to have done but support stuck with me until everything was resolved.

PVidal,
Florida, USA,
Feb 2, 2020,

Live Chat with Christian

I am a new customer and had questions about my first invoice. Christian was very knowledgeable and helpful to me. He answered my questions and thoroughly explained the entire process to me. He put to rest any fears I had about a double charge I might have caused, being unfamiliar with the process. He also helped me navigate my account and gave me a quick tutorial. The site is very user friendly and his information was quite useful.

Surat Thani, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Very Good VPS

I've been using Fx VPS for about 18months now. Their basic package is faster than Beaks which I used previously. I have no issues running 4 MT4 so that is great for testing EA's and makes this package very affordable. Also nice to have a choice of datacenters so they can match with your broker location.

Great customer service. Eaymon, Christian, and the team are helpful and someone is always available online for any queries. I can't ask for more.