Trading.com Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments Trading.com Markets Inc.
Updated: Oct 5, 2022
Visit site
Trading.com is a forex broker. Trading.com offers the MT5 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. Trading.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, energies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.
Trading.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group.

M
MoneyMaker
Nashville, TN, USA,
Apr 26, 2022,

OH MY, I WISH I'D STOPPED HERE FIRST

Service use: Live Length of use: Have not used
I opened an account with them because they are regulated and US based. Usually I come here to read reviews when I am seeking information on a forex company. I opened an account because they offered me $30 trading immediately, it is suppose to be after 3 mins of an application, 1st lie! The customer agreement is 35 pages which you get to when you want to trade your $30 bonus, the privacy policy is 9 pages and you got about about 7 other sets of pages to read through. After I gave them all of my info, they told me after jumping through all of those hoops that they could not allow me to have a trading account.
As I was reading their privacy policy, it said this and I emailed them about it immediately:
11. TERMINATION; MODIFICATION
You agree that Trading.com may, at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, modify, discontinue, or suspend any or all of the functionalities, information and/or services provided on the Website, or suspend or terminate your access to the Website, permanently or temporarily, with or without notice to you. Trading.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such modification, discontinuance, suspension, or termination. We are not obligated to support or update the Website

I am so angry because I gave these people all of my information that they told me they were going to share with their 3rd party affiliates and non-affliates. I use I hadn't wasted so much of my night hoping that I'd found a good company.......

This is a lesson well learned, US based or not, bonus or not, I will come here to see what other traders are saying about a company before wasting a night trying to sign up with anyone else! PLEASE BEWARE!!!