TelegramFXCopier.com Review

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TelegramFXCopier.com

Join live discussion of TelegramFXCopier.com on our forum

TelegramFXCopier.com profile provided by TelegramFxCopier, Sep 14, 2019

If you are looking for a system that copies signals from your favorite telegram channels to your MT4 account, then you are in the right place.

TelegramFxCopier is the Only and the perfect copier to execute even complexed signal format from telegram channels to MT4. It contains several features and options to manage your money/risk management much better.

DON'T MISS ANY TRADING SIGNAL FROM TELEGRAM ANYMORE.

More Info : https://telegramfxcopier.com

Alfred,
Toronto, Canada,
Oct 17, 2019,

Excellent for copying Telegram FX Channel signals to MT4

Manages the trades for you and saves you a lot of time and effort, even while you sleep or are away from your computer. My trading profits have increased dramatically when I started using this tool with some good Telegram Signal services.

Also, their First Class support assists you with any problems you might have.

Highly recommended!

Kentucky, USA,
Oct 15, 2019,

Great experience so far!

I just got this software today after realizing that catching signals while living in the US is very difficult as they come in while i'm asleep and I was getting tired of waking up at 3am for a short bit to catch signals. I started searching how to write software to solve this problem and stumbled upon TelegramFXCopier and immediately purchased it. I installed it very easily first thing this morning and it immediately started managing my already open trades. I was very pleased. I ran into a problem where my signal provider had a typo in the signal and requested that they add a new feature to handle this scenario in the future. They responded within minutes sayin they would look into it for the next release.

I'll give another review in the future, but for now, it handles all of my risk needs and I'm very very happy!

Oct 6, 2019,

Love it,.. Great Software and great support

Software is really working as expected, most signal from provider are executed within 5 secs, some signal might not be understood but that's because signal provider put typo or wrong SL value.

What is important to me is the support is actively reachable via FB messenger, so we can feedback on issue related.

Overall, I like the software, highly recommended for anyone outside who doing full time job and not able to execute signal immediately

What is TelegramFXCopier?

Telegram FX Copier is an EA (Expert Advisor) that connects your MT4 account with your telegram account to copy trades from telegram channels.

How many accounts does TelegramFXCopier support?

The number of MT4 accounts the license of TelegramFXCopier supports depends on the packages.

• TRADER Package: 2 MT4 accounts
  • TRADER PRO Package: 5 MT4 accounts
For more than 5 accounts, a specific request has to be made to the TelegramFXCopier Contact.

Does TelegramFXCopier work for all Telegram channels?

Yes. The TelegramFXCopier EA works for all Telegram channels.

Does TelegramFXCopier offer free trial?

No. TelegramFXCopier doesn't offer free trial in the fear that some people would subscribe to free trial for many times and copy the trades.