EagleFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 24, 2020

About EagleFX.com

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Contact:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

Haven’t used for long but good so far

I haven’t been using eaglefx for very long really. But so far all appears good. Plenty of forex and crypto pairs to trade, the webtrader is a nice touch and deposits and withdrawals via btc are quite quick.
Jan 21, 2020,

Good Service

I've been using them as my main broker for a while now and they are decent. I use BTC deposit /withdraw which is fast and leverage is right for me. Support good and crypto trading at the weekend.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I've been using them since switching from another and I love the support 24/7.
When I make a withdrawal it's done in 2 hours! Spreads are tight too and good if you like trading cryptos.

sw, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2020,

For a new broker i can not fault them!

been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.
Jan 16, 2020,

Fantastic Service!

I have been using this broker for several months now and have found the service to be second to none. The few minor issues I have had were quickly resolved by the online help. The main reason I came to this broker was for the high leverage on crypto pairs and over 30 to choose from. I definitely won't be trading on a crytpo exchange for the foreseeable future (unless they dramatically increase leverage).

Nov 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I was recommended this broker a few months ago and so far I've been very happy with them. Easy sign up, the online chat support has been great, fast withdrawals, a good range of FX and cryptos to trade and tight spreads. Ticks all the boxes for me!
Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

EagleFX

Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker