EagleFX Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.