EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 16, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Essex, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

All good so far!!!

I was recommended Eaglefx by an ex-work colleague who is also a trader. I decided to take his advise as I wanted a broker which i could use for both Forex and Crypto and was happy to discover that you can trade crypto at weekends. I found the sign up process straight forward with the website being easy to navigate. Other good features that this broker has to offer are 24/7 customer support and super quick withdrawals. I would definitely recommend Eaglefx.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

EagleFX offers a good selection of Crypto pairs and I also like the fact that I can trade crypto 24/7. I do alot of weekend trading.

Sign up was quick and easy, and I also like the fact that you have customer support available 24/7.

Fast withdrawals in BTC again a must for me , good solid broker

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable Broker

Been using this broker for roughly 5 months now and I've had no issues at all. They have tight spreads, a wide range of Forex & Crypto markets and fast withdrawals. I tend to withdraw my profits on a Friday night, and get paid within 2 hours max.

One of the main things I like about this broker is that they have their Crypto markets open 24/7, unlike a lot of brokers out there.

When I signed up, I had a few questions and I was put through to somebody straight away. Customer support was very helpful, and I got my questions answered promptly.

UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2019,

Using for both FX and Crypto

Been trading crypto’s with them since they started trading in Aug 20 and have been happy with their performance and speed of withdrawal into my Ledger nano only takes 1-2hr approx. I’ve recently been trading some FX pairs, nothing poor to report yet, all good so far.

John,
perth, Australia,
Oct 23, 2019,

BEWARE SCAM broker. jafx hugosways family

beware the broker trades against you. their platforms freeze when you are in profit and then they stop replying to your email once they have scammed you. i have read online eaglefx,hugosway & cryptorocket all are related and use the same company.

this does add up since hugoway rose as an amazing broker but then news of it scamming or trading against its clients blemished its reputation. same is with this broker. they are currently holding 5k of my funds and not processing the withdrawal.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi John

Please be advised that we can not pass comment on other brokers nor can we comment or speculate on their practices.

At EagleFX we pride ourselves on providing our clients with professional trading conditions and put in practices to ensure our clients receive the very best customer care.

Please get in touch with us regarding your pending withdrawal and we will be happy to discuss this further with you. We have no reason to withhold client funds and are proud to announce that we process withdrawals on the same day they are submitted.

Please contact us on our LiveChat service or request a call back through our site at a time suitable for you. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via email at support@eaglefx.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Simon,
USA, USA,
Oct 21, 2019,

safety doubting

I talked with their client service to ask for their liquid provider information. They claim that their liquid providers are regulated, but when I asked them who are the main liquid providers they are marketing with. They refuse to answer, giving an excuse that this is confidential.

I do not think this information should be confidential, and highly doubt their qualification for doing forex business.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hello Simon, thank you for your feedback.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose this information. What we can tell you is that we source Tier One Liquidity to ensure no conflict of interest.

We are happy to advise that our Cryptocurrencies liquidity provider is Bitfinex.

We hope this information helps, Simon.

Please feel free to contact us on LiveChat, request a call back through our site or email us on support@eaglefx.com should you need any further clarification or assistance.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 12, 2019,

Platform went down

I had orders running and the platform went down for over 15 hours with no explanation. Please very my chat with EagleFX:
Chat transcript:
----------
Name: Rolisha Cain
E-mail:
Phone Number:
----------
Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:04 am Europe/Berlin)
Hello. How may I help you?

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:16 am)
Good Evening Rolisha, I hope you are well today.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:18 am)
First of all, can I extend a very warm welcome to Eagle FX. How may I help you today?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:27 am)
Hello

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:53 am)
MT4 server on my phone is not connecting

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:01 am)
is your server down

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:11 am)
May I kindly ask you if you are using the correct logging details, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:24 am)
yes I'm in a orde

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:34 am)
May I kindly ask you for a screenshot, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:41 am)
I have place an d order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:09 am)
your server is timing out

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:23 am)
Rolisha, could you kindly provide me with the screenshot fo your MT4, please? That way it would be easier for our Trading team to find what is going on, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:49 am)
do up have a app

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:02 am)
I'm typing from my laptop

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:28 am)
it will be impossible to send a screenhot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:28:01 am)
If you are using MT4 on your phone, you can take a screenshot and send it to me to our email Support@eaglefx.com

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:32 am)
Rolisha, are you still there? Just making sure.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:34 am)
Just sent screen shot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:34:48 am)
Thank you, I have received it. may I kindly ask you if you are able to log in into your Eagle FX dashboard, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:36:43 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:37:37 am)
Much appreciated. I'll wait for it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:20 am)
I can 't login on my laptop MT4

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:57 am)
Could you kindly provide me with a screenshot of your EagleFX dashboard if you are able to log in, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:41:41 am)
just sent a pic

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:42:40 am)
I haven't received it yet.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:40 am)
May I kindly ask you to resend it, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:54 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:14 am)
Thank you. I've just received this one.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:25 am)
Okay, so you only have issues with your MT4, correct?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:56 am)
yes.... how can I close out my orders when I'm ready

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:15 am)
if MT4 not working

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:19 am)
I have kindly been advised by our Trading team that there have been some technical issues which our team is currently looking into it.

Please note that our team is looking into the matter should have the MT4 issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
As we speak our tech team is working on solving this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team is doing their best to solve the issue fastest they can.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:43 am)
I will have to create a Ticket and assign it to our Trading Team. They will look into this further for you. Can you kindly provide me with your MT4 ID along with the Trade ID related to this loss in funds, please.

Unfortunately, we are not able to close this on your behalf.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:49 am)
what about my order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:05 am)
How do I not lose money ...this is bad business

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:31 am)
what other platform can I see my orders on

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:40 am)
I would kindly advise you to keep trying close the order and in the meantime to provide us with your MT4 and Trade ID in order to sort this out for you, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:05 am)
what other platforms can I see my orders

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:20 am)
We apologies for this inconvenience, as previously said, our team is working on this as we speak.

We only support 1 platform which is MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:45 am)
what is web trader

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:55 am)
can I see my orders on that platform

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:03 am)
In order for me to escalate your query, I will just need the following information, please.

1) Trade ID
2) The MT4 account ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:19 am)
Web Trader is a web version of MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:45 am)
I don't want to close my orders right now but when I'm read I should be able too.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:55 am)
If you are able to log into web version, please do try it and use it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:00 am)
How often does this happens

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:12 am)
Iam very upset

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:23 am)
I don't paly with my mony

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:26 am)
money

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:35 am)
To be honest, this is the first time that this has happened and our team is currently checking why is that and they will fix this as soon as possible.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:44 am)
I understand you completely, really.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:13 am)
where can I find my MT4 ID

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:34 am)
if everthing is frozen

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:46 am)
We would need MT4 account number, which is the number of your live account, and Trade ID is the ID of your order.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:51:32 am)
Orders ID : __________

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:08 am)
Order ID: ________second order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:53 am)
MT4 account # my login ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:03 am)
That is correct.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:56 am)
MT4 ID:________

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:08 am)
Great, thank you.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:22 am)
I have 2 orders in my que

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:55:15 am)
Could you kindly confirm that your trades are not affected at the moment, please? If those 2 trades which you have provided me are in any way affected, I could forward this for you to our Trading team to sort this out.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:27 am)
They are affected

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:50 am)
I was going to put in my TP

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:56 am)
but can get on to do it

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:57:31 am)
Okay. As I am not a trading specialist, as previously said, I will kindly forward this to our Trading team to investigate this for you, after which they will contact you via email directly on this matter. Allow me one moment to do so, please.
Oct 9, 2019,

My broker these days.

EagleFX were recommended by a friend and I use them for my manual trading now.
24/7 crypto and 24/7 customer service and withdrawals were what won me over.
I like bitcoin trading see.
Had an mt4 issue the other day but was sorted out fairly quick.

UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2019,

Solid broker so far

Been with EagleFX since they launched and have had no issues to date. Customer support always fast to respond and Web Trader is a nice addition. I also trade cryptos so the 24/7 trading environment suits my needs.

Winston Salem, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Pro's and Cons

On the Plus side they offer 1:500 with no limits on account size and no position limits and 24/7 customer service. On the negative side. If you go negative You have to replace the negative balance before you can continue trading. I don't know of any other broker that does that. And the current bitcoin spread is 1780 and just 10 on another broker I use.