EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 13, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Mike west,
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you.
May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,

Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.

Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.

Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.