EagleFX Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.
Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

Haven’t used for long but good so far

I haven’t been using eaglefx for very long really. But so far all appears good. Plenty of forex and crypto pairs to trade, the webtrader is a nice touch and deposits and withdrawals via btc are quite quick.
May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,

Jason,
Netherlands, United Kingdom,
Nov 25, 2019,

All round good broker

For me eaglefx is a good all round broker, crypto and forex spreads are small and the customer service is very responsive. I like the quickness of setting up an account no docs needed just an email address.

Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Jan 21, 2020,

Good Service

I've been using them as my main broker for a while now and they are decent. I use BTC deposit /withdraw which is fast and leverage is right for me. Support good and crypto trading at the weekend.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I've been using them since switching from another and I love the support 24/7.
When I make a withdrawal it's done in 2 hours! Spreads are tight too and good if you like trading cryptos.

malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
hong kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 3, 2019,

Seems decent so far

I opened an account so i could trade crypto during weekends and take advantage of the decent leverage they provide. I prefer to trade crypto on a broker rather than an exchange as they tend to confuse me, and all the hacking scandals you hear of. Account sign up was easy enough and i was up and trading within the same day. So far so good ive withdrew my account seed money so now im trading on free money