EagleFX Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

All good so far!!!

I was recommended Eaglefx by an ex-work colleague who is also a trader. I decided to take his advise as I wanted a broker which i could use for both Forex and Crypto and was happy to discover that you can trade crypto at weekends. I found the sign up process straight forward with the website being easy to navigate. Other good features that this broker has to offer are 24/7 customer support and super quick withdrawals. I would definitely recommend Eaglefx.

Winston Salem, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Pro's and Cons

On the Plus side they offer 1:500 with no limits on account size and no position limits and 24/7 customer service. On the negative side. If you go negative You have to replace the negative balance before you can continue trading. I don't know of any other broker that does that. And the current bitcoin spread is 1780 and just 10 on another broker I use.

UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2019,

Solid broker so far

Been with EagleFX since they launched and have had no issues to date. Customer support always fast to respond and Web Trader is a nice addition. I also trade cryptos so the 24/7 trading environment suits my needs.

Varna, Bulgaria,
Aug 20, 2019,

Early days, joined week or two ago but seems good so far

I’m using this broker lately. Signing up was easy and it’s nice that you could deposit with a card. Customer support seems decent.

Molly,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2019,

EagleFX broker

I have been with EagleFX for a couple of months now, I had been recommended by a friend. I am really happy with my experience so far and love being able to use the webtrader as I find it quicker. Also a like to be able to deposit with Visa card very handy for myself.

UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2019,

Using for both FX and Crypto

Been trading crypto’s with them since they started trading in Aug 20 and have been happy with their performance and speed of withdrawal into my Ledger nano only takes 1-2hr approx. I’ve recently been trading some FX pairs, nothing poor to report yet, all good so far.

Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Nov 1, 2020,

Withdrawal

Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020:
Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 12, 2019,

Platform went down

I had orders running and the platform went down for over 15 hours with no explanation. Please very my chat with EagleFX:
Chat transcript:
----------
Name: Rolisha Cain
E-mail:
Phone Number:
----------
Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:04 am Europe/Berlin)
Hello. How may I help you?

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:16 am)
Good Evening Rolisha, I hope you are well today.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:18 am)
First of all, can I extend a very warm welcome to Eagle FX. How may I help you today?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:27 am)
Hello

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:53 am)
MT4 server on my phone is not connecting

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:01 am)
is your server down

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:11 am)
May I kindly ask you if you are using the correct logging details, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:24 am)
yes I'm in a orde

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:34 am)
May I kindly ask you for a screenshot, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:41 am)
I have place an d order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:09 am)
your server is timing out

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:23 am)
Rolisha, could you kindly provide me with the screenshot fo your MT4, please? That way it would be easier for our Trading team to find what is going on, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:49 am)
do up have a app

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:02 am)
I'm typing from my laptop

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:28 am)
it will be impossible to send a screenhot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:28:01 am)
If you are using MT4 on your phone, you can take a screenshot and send it to me to our email Support@eaglefx.com

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:32 am)
Rolisha, are you still there? Just making sure.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:34 am)
Just sent screen shot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:34:48 am)
Thank you, I have received it. may I kindly ask you if you are able to log in into your Eagle FX dashboard, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:36:43 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:37:37 am)
Much appreciated. I'll wait for it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:20 am)
I can 't login on my laptop MT4

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:57 am)
Could you kindly provide me with a screenshot of your EagleFX dashboard if you are able to log in, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:41:41 am)
just sent a pic

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:42:40 am)
I haven't received it yet.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:40 am)
May I kindly ask you to resend it, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:54 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:14 am)
Thank you. I've just received this one.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:25 am)
Okay, so you only have issues with your MT4, correct?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:56 am)
yes.... how can I close out my orders when I'm ready

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:15 am)
if MT4 not working

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:19 am)
I have kindly been advised by our Trading team that there have been some technical issues which our team is currently looking into it.

Please note that our team is looking into the matter should have the MT4 issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
As we speak our tech team is working on solving this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team is doing their best to solve the issue fastest they can.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:43 am)
I will have to create a Ticket and assign it to our Trading Team. They will look into this further for you. Can you kindly provide me with your MT4 ID along with the Trade ID related to this loss in funds, please.

Unfortunately, we are not able to close this on your behalf.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:49 am)
what about my order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:05 am)
How do I not lose money ...this is bad business

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:31 am)
what other platform can I see my orders on

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:40 am)
I would kindly advise you to keep trying close the order and in the meantime to provide us with your MT4 and Trade ID in order to sort this out for you, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:05 am)
what other platforms can I see my orders

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:20 am)
We apologies for this inconvenience, as previously said, our team is working on this as we speak.

We only support 1 platform which is MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:45 am)
what is web trader

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:55 am)
can I see my orders on that platform

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:03 am)
In order for me to escalate your query, I will just need the following information, please.

1) Trade ID
2) The MT4 account ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:19 am)
Web Trader is a web version of MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:45 am)
I don't want to close my orders right now but when I'm read I should be able too.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:55 am)
If you are able to log into web version, please do try it and use it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:00 am)
How often does this happens

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:12 am)
Iam very upset

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:23 am)
I don't paly with my mony

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:26 am)
money

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:35 am)
To be honest, this is the first time that this has happened and our team is currently checking why is that and they will fix this as soon as possible.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:44 am)
I understand you completely, really.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:13 am)
where can I find my MT4 ID

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:34 am)
if everthing is frozen

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:46 am)
We would need MT4 account number, which is the number of your live account, and Trade ID is the ID of your order.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:51:32 am)
Orders ID : __________

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:08 am)
Order ID: ________second order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:53 am)
MT4 account # my login ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:03 am)
That is correct.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:56 am)
MT4 ID:________

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:08 am)
Great, thank you.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:22 am)
I have 2 orders in my que

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:55:15 am)
Could you kindly confirm that your trades are not affected at the moment, please? If those 2 trades which you have provided me are in any way affected, I could forward this for you to our Trading team to sort this out.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:27 am)
They are affected

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:50 am)
I was going to put in my TP

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:56 am)
but can get on to do it

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:57:31 am)
Okay. As I am not a trading specialist, as previously said, I will kindly forward this to our Trading team to investigate this for you, after which they will contact you via email directly on this matter. Allow me one moment to do so, please.