EagleFX Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
Alex,
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
Simon,
USA, USA,
Oct 21, 2019,

safety doubting

I talked with their client service to ask for their liquid provider information. They claim that their liquid providers are regulated, but when I asked them who are the main liquid providers they are marketing with. They refuse to answer, giving an excuse that this is confidential.

I do not think this information should be confidential, and highly doubt their qualification for doing forex business.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hello Simon, thank you for your feedback.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose this information. What we can tell you is that we source Tier One Liquidity to ensure no conflict of interest.

We are happy to advise that our Cryptocurrencies liquidity provider is Bitfinex.

We hope this information helps, Simon.

Please feel free to contact us on LiveChat, request a call back through our site or email us on support@eaglefx.com should you need any further clarification or assistance.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

Mike west,
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

John,
perth, Australia,
Oct 23, 2019,

BEWARE SCAM broker. jafx hugosways family

beware the broker trades against you. their platforms freeze when you are in profit and then they stop replying to your email once they have scammed you. i have read online eaglefx,hugosway & cryptorocket all are related and use the same company.

this does add up since hugoway rose as an amazing broker but then news of it scamming or trading against its clients blemished its reputation. same is with this broker. they are currently holding 5k of my funds and not processing the withdrawal.
Hi John

Please be advised that we can not pass comment on other brokers nor can we comment or speculate on their practices.

At EagleFX we pride ourselves on providing our clients with professional trading conditions and put in practices to ensure our clients receive the very best customer care.

Please get in touch with us regarding your pending withdrawal and we will be happy to discuss this further with you. We have no reason to withhold client funds and are proud to announce that we process withdrawals on the same day they are submitted.

Please contact us on our LiveChat service or request a call back through our site at a time suitable for you. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via email at support@eaglefx.com.