EagleFX Review

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,

Jason,
Netherlands, United Kingdom,
Nov 25, 2019,

All round good broker

For me eaglefx is a good all round broker, crypto and forex spreads are small and the customer service is very responsive. I like the quickness of setting up an account no docs needed just an email address.

Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Jan 21, 2020,

Good Service

I've been using them as my main broker for a while now and they are decent. I use BTC deposit /withdraw which is fast and leverage is right for me. Support good and crypto trading at the weekend.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I've been using them since switching from another and I love the support 24/7.
When I make a withdrawal it's done in 2 hours! Spreads are tight too and good if you like trading cryptos.

malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
hong kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 3, 2019,

Seems decent so far

I opened an account so i could trade crypto during weekends and take advantage of the decent leverage they provide. I prefer to trade crypto on a broker rather than an exchange as they tend to confuse me, and all the hacking scandals you hear of. Account sign up was easy enough and i was up and trading within the same day. So far so good ive withdrew my account seed money so now im trading on free money

Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

All good so far!!!

I was recommended Eaglefx by an ex-work colleague who is also a trader. I decided to take his advise as I wanted a broker which i could use for both Forex and Crypto and was happy to discover that you can trade crypto at weekends. I found the sign up process straight forward with the website being easy to navigate. Other good features that this broker has to offer are 24/7 customer support and super quick withdrawals. I would definitely recommend Eaglefx.

Winston Salem, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Pro's and Cons

On the Plus side they offer 1:500 with no limits on account size and no position limits and 24/7 customer service. On the negative side. If you go negative You have to replace the negative balance before you can continue trading. I don't know of any other broker that does that. And the current bitcoin spread is 1780 and just 10 on another broker I use.

UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2019,

Solid broker so far

Been with EagleFX since they launched and have had no issues to date. Customer support always fast to respond and Web Trader is a nice addition. I also trade cryptos so the 24/7 trading environment suits my needs.

Is EagleFX a good and legitimate forex broker?

The best way to answer whether or not EagleFX is a good and legitimate forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Eagle FX broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/

What can I trade on EagleFX?

The trading assets EagleFX offers are as below.

• Forex currency pairs
  • Cryptocurrencies
  • Precious metals
  • Stocks
  • Stock indices
  • Futures

What are EagleFX's methods of deposit and withdrawal?

EagleFX accepts the following deposit and withdrawal methods.

Deposit:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • Coinbase

Is EagleFX regulated?

EagleFx is not currently regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise its financial activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army and recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/ to decide whether EagleFx is a good forex broker for your trading needs.