EagleFX Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

EagleFX

Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
UK, United Kingdom,
Sep 11, 2019,

Good Experience

Always weary about trying new brokers but I wanted an MT4 broker that traded BTC 24/7. Spreads are very tight, so good for scalping.
Done 2 withdrawals of far and both was in BTC so received within 2 hours.

A good experience so far..
U.K., United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2019,

Positive

I am very surprised how professional eagle are and fast with dealing with withdrawals and questions. The spreads are competitive and there is plenty of crypto to trade on the weekends if that’s your thing

Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really

leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 19, 2019,

24/7 crypto!

Started using these as I wanted to trade crypto at the weekend, they haven't disappointing. Leverage is great, spreads are low and I get my BTC withdrawals within a couple of hours.

Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Oct 9, 2019,

My broker these days.

EagleFX were recommended by a friend and I use them for my manual trading now.
24/7 crypto and 24/7 customer service and withdrawals were what won me over.
I like bitcoin trading see.
Had an mt4 issue the other day but was sorted out fairly quick.

Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Ohio, USA,
Jul 12, 2020,

Eaglefx Is The Best Broker To Trade With

if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable Broker

Been using this broker for roughly 5 months now and I've had no issues at all. They have tight spreads, a wide range of Forex & Crypto markets and fast withdrawals. I tend to withdraw my profits on a Friday night, and get paid within 2 hours max.

One of the main things I like about this broker is that they have their Crypto markets open 24/7, unlike a lot of brokers out there.

When I signed up, I had a few questions and I was put through to somebody straight away. Customer support was very helpful, and I got my questions answered promptly.

Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Great for crypto trading

Signed up with them a few months ago and was nice and easy. I deposited with card and in BTC was pretty speedy. Selection of crypto pairs is 30+ so nice selection and good leverage. Web trader seems just as quick as mt4 and trading has been smooth so far. Withdrawals were fast with BTC, around 2 hours. Hope they keep it up, enjoy moving BTC around with them.
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

EagleFX offers a good selection of Crypto pairs and I also like the fact that I can trade crypto 24/7. I do alot of weekend trading.

Sign up was quick and easy, and I also like the fact that you have customer support available 24/7.

Fast withdrawals in BTC again a must for me , good solid broker

Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.