EagleFX Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Varna, Bulgaria,
Aug 20, 2019,

Early days, joined week or two ago but seems good so far

I’m using this broker lately. Signing up was easy and it’s nice that you could deposit with a card. Customer support seems decent.

Molly,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2019,

EagleFX broker

I have been with EagleFX for a couple of months now, I had been recommended by a friend. I am really happy with my experience so far and love being able to use the webtrader as I find it quicker. Also a like to be able to deposit with Visa card very handy for myself.

Leeds, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2019,

A good broker, used for a while now

I needed a new broker a couple of months ago so I decided to try these. I've been enjoying them so far. Leverage and spreads are good. Withdrawals have been fast. no complaints from me.

UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2019,

Using for both FX and Crypto

Been trading crypto’s with them since they started trading in Aug 20 and have been happy with their performance and speed of withdrawal into my Ledger nano only takes 1-2hr approx. I’ve recently been trading some FX pairs, nothing poor to report yet, all good so far.

Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

EagleFX

Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
UK, United Kingdom,
Sep 11, 2019,

Good Experience

Always weary about trying new brokers but I wanted an MT4 broker that traded BTC 24/7. Spreads are very tight, so good for scalping.
Done 2 withdrawals of far and both was in BTC so received within 2 hours.

A good experience so far..

Is EagleFX a good and legitimate forex broker?

The best way to answer whether or not EagleFX is a good and legitimate forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Eagle FX broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/

What can I trade on EagleFX?

The trading assets EagleFX offers are as below.

• Forex currency pairs
  • Cryptocurrencies
  • Precious metals
  • Stocks
  • Stock indices
  • Futures

What are EagleFX's methods of deposit and withdrawal?

EagleFX accepts the following deposit and withdrawal methods.

Deposit:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • Coinbase

Is EagleFX regulated?

EagleFx is not currently regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise its financial activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army and recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/ to decide whether EagleFx is a good forex broker for your trading needs.