EagleFX Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

U.K., United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2019,

Positive

I am very surprised how professional eagle are and fast with dealing with withdrawals and questions. The spreads are competitive and there is plenty of crypto to trade on the weekends if that’s your thing

Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 19, 2019,

24/7 crypto!

Started using these as I wanted to trade crypto at the weekend, they haven't disappointing. Leverage is great, spreads are low and I get my BTC withdrawals within a couple of hours.

Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Oct 9, 2019,

My broker these days.

EagleFX were recommended by a friend and I use them for my manual trading now.
24/7 crypto and 24/7 customer service and withdrawals were what won me over.
I like bitcoin trading see.
Had an mt4 issue the other day but was sorted out fairly quick.

Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Ohio, USA,
Jul 12, 2020,

Eaglefx Is The Best Broker To Trade With

if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.