EagleFX Review

Updated: Oct 27, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable Broker

Been using this broker for roughly 5 months now and I've had no issues at all. They have tight spreads, a wide range of Forex & Crypto markets and fast withdrawals. I tend to withdraw my profits on a Friday night, and get paid within 2 hours max.

One of the main things I like about this broker is that they have their Crypto markets open 24/7, unlike a lot of brokers out there.

When I signed up, I had a few questions and I was put through to somebody straight away. Customer support was very helpful, and I got my questions answered promptly.

Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Great for crypto trading

Signed up with them a few months ago and was nice and easy. I deposited with card and in BTC was pretty speedy. Selection of crypto pairs is 30+ so nice selection and good leverage. Web trader seems just as quick as mt4 and trading has been smooth so far. Withdrawals were fast with BTC, around 2 hours. Hope they keep it up, enjoy moving BTC around with them.
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

EagleFX offers a good selection of Crypto pairs and I also like the fact that I can trade crypto 24/7. I do alot of weekend trading.

Sign up was quick and easy, and I also like the fact that you have customer support available 24/7.

Fast withdrawals in BTC again a must for me , good solid broker

Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.

Is EagleFX a good and legitimate forex broker?

The best way to answer whether or not EagleFX is a good and legitimate forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16629/eaglefx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Eagle FX broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/

What can I trade on EagleFX?

The trading assets EagleFX offers are as below.

• Forex currency pairs
  • Cryptocurrencies
  • Precious metals
  • Stocks
  • Stock indices
  • Futures

What are EagleFX's methods of deposit and withdrawal?

EagleFX accepts the following deposit and withdrawal methods.

Deposit:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • Coinbase

Is EagleFX regulated?

EagleFx is not currently regulated by or registered with any government or non-government body to supervise its financial activity and resolve trader complaints.

Please read unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army and recent forums posts here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/eaglefxcom/ to decide whether EagleFx is a good forex broker for your trading needs.