EagleFX review: Is it a legit or scam broker? Does Eagle FX accept USA traders?

Updated: Jun 22, 2022 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Forex Harvey, United Kingdom

EagleFX are a reliable broker which I use for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have not had any issues with deposits and withdrawals, where I always use bitcoin. The customer service team is also more helpful than other brokers I have used.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is EagleFX?

EagleFX is a forex broker in business since 2019. It is not regulated and is using cryptocurrency for account funding and withdrawals. Eagle FX has only minor geographical restrictions and is accepting USA traders.

Clients can choose over 200 CFD instruments on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies.

All trading is done via EeagleFX MT4 platform available on browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.

Please read EagleFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

EagleFX
Other website of this company include EagleFXPortfolio.com.

Minimum Deposit: $10
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 14, 2022,

Pleasantly reliable(2+ years)

Been a user of EagleFX since late 2019 and my current regularly traded account has been live since approximately March 2020. Originally signed up due to wanting higher leverage from a forex broker but also as I'm an avid crypto trader too theire low margin requirements really did entice me in, like the carrot dangled in front of the donkey. But glad to have tried them out in hindsight. Admitedly i was sceptical at first, relatively new out, unregulated/offshore and little to no review with no long term users. Just word of mouth and the personal reccomendation from a friend who trades also and had stumbled upon them himself. But having used them nigh on daily since they've actually been a really good broker, most noteably beneficial to me personally on the crypto side of things, when exchanges have outages, iv been able to degenerately ape in on the volatility,or when my country cut down on the derivative trading of btc and crypto with leverage, had my bybit account closed, I was able to continue with eaglefx, when the sec XRP case was raised and most exchanges halted trading and or delisted, I got my all of my positions filled with no issues, and continually traded all of its price action thereafter expecting a stop that never came, including the blatant pump and dump we had 1st feb'21, if you remember that insane few minutes as people were told to buy a certain time CT (around 1.15pm gmt)when price had reached previous local high around11am , as a paranoid precautionary,i took a short on my eaglefx account, best gamble ever and my seemingly adventurous tp was tagged within 15 seconds of "buy" time. price action itself across the board was a joke, I watched the spreads and was very impressed they didn't gap up further than their usual spread, say around 0.00200 ish and considering this was an expected act of manipulation globally and Crypto at its finest, A fair observation for me to verify theire reliability and usability in volatile times, when it comes to crypto at least. As for a general overview they have wide range of markets covering fx including exotics, metals, stocks,indices,crypto. Contract sizes vary amongst brokers across different instruments so be sure to be aware of these depending on who you came from they may be different. Spreads are ok and remain competitive, vary pair to pair as with most brokers but remain fair and true to comparrisons across other brokers. stating the obvious here but when looking for limit orders to be filled remember you need to set your entry for the ask/bid respectively to direction, as with your tp, if your looking for those perfect fib and s/r entries that is, figured it's worth mentioning as I saw in a previous review someone mentioned an issue filling limit orders. Leverage is high at up to, 1:500 on currencies, 1:200 on stocks and 1:100 on crypto. Tradeable lot sizes per position between 0.01 and 1000.00 lots. Commission is per 1.00 lot traded 6 denominations of your acc base currency, so $6 usd account, £6 gbp account and I assume €6 on a euro account.etc so a micro lots commision is 0.06p/c. Deposits are easy enough iv used btc, and visa via instacoins.Withdrawals iv taken in btc, and have no fees, take on average around 2 hours, never had a problem by simply copy and pasting my wallet address and confirming amount. can even track the transaction over the blockchain to see how it's progressing as for confirmations etc . support are available 24/7 and by several methods, live chat is quick and easy, they will even do a call back on request.

tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 21, 2022,

wide spreads

i have heard good stories about eaglefx and how fast they proccess withdrawals , but when i tried them on demo the spreads was disappointing , and 6$/lot for that type of spreads are high for sure.

Jan 28, 2022,

Good so far

US client here.

When I signed up, the phone verification was not automated so a representative had to give me call. Although not being phone verified did not affect my ability of trading right away.

When I deposited my bitcoin, it felt really fast. EagleFX waits for 6 confirmations, but it's no big deal.

As soon as I funded my mt4 account, I started receiving a "Daily Confirmation" email, which is a statement of all the transactions made in my account. I really appreciate this.

I have not made a withdrawal yet but will update this review.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2021,

Jul 7, 2021,

Happy with my experience so far

This is the only broker I have used, so I decided to leave them a positive review.
The main reasons I chose them is for the wide range of assets the offer - it's great to have access to crypto and stocks on the same account. Also it's good to be able to hold your trading balance in BTC for long term growth.
Would be great if they could also add some of the newer crypto coins too.

Phoenix,AZ, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Use to believe in this broker

So I’ve been with Eaglefx for a while but there has been some sketchy things going on recently. Today, I was in a trade on GU. It froze for at least 30 minutes, I reached out to chat so they opened up a ticket for me. Cool. When it unfroze, everything that happened during the time it froze wasn’t there anymore, as if it didn’t happen. I reach out to chat again to ask should I close my trade( I was not in profit by then) and get the credit back since it did hit TP at that time. She couldn’t provide me with any information. Lucky it was a strong bear trend and TP got hit. Still haven’t heard from the support team. This is alarming, what if I blew my account? Would I be so lucky then? Beware, use this broker with caution.
Jun 16, 2021,

I’ve had great experiences with EagleFx before today. There was a spike on a trade of about 70 points in literally 30 seconds!! My screen was frozen as I tried to close the trade. Now, I’m out of $4700. The other day, a friend of mine was swiped for nearly $800 dollars on a 7 point move!! The excuse they gave him was a “liquidity provider” issue. His screen also froze. If you’re going to deal with this company, please know that you are taking extreme risks. This company is not regulated, and will not do anything to help you if a situation like this arises. An agent is literally telling me that I didn’t see what I saw with my own eyes. Don’t wait until the day comes to be disappointed by them. Get a regulated broker that has to answer to someone higher than them. PLEASE TAKE HEED!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Hi there,

We kindly ask you to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support team and include your email address in your message so that we may be able to investigate your claim further by looking in to your account history.

As an unregulated broker, we are able to offer higher leverage and lower deposits compared to our competitors in order to make trading more accessible, however risk is inherent to trading and it is the individual’s responsibility to manager their own risk.

Kind regards,
merseyside, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Good Broker

I have been mainly using EagleFX for my forex trading now for a couple of years. You can tell by my forum analysis posts that I have posted here on FPA. They perform very well, never had an issue and I actually prefer the deposit and withdrawal method of BTC as its so much faster. I just saw the negative reviews below and had to give my opinion as they seem to me like amateur people who have no clue about forex or the broker they use and what they provide. A little self education goes a long way, its not rocket science.

All in all a good broker for trading in the markets, been reliable for two years for me now, would recommend to someone looking for a broker with the higher leverage available, plus the 24/7 crypto if you're interested in that.

Dec 30, 2019 - 5 Stars I joined EagleFX about 5 months ago now, mostly i joined for the 24/7 crypto as i like to hold bitcoin trades. The higher leverage was a good option for me. Plus the withdrawals and deposits in BTC are also suited to me too., very fast for both, would recommend

UK, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2021,

Staying with them long term.

Been with EagleFX for some time now. After setting up and using a demo for the start to try out their services and trade executions, every thing was good and customer service was nice. moved over to a live account and traded crypto on there platform. With the good amount of trading options and spreads, I moved over to use them as my main trading account for 14 months now. Fast withdrawals and easy platform and the leverage is better then most others out there. Cant see me changing ever again.

Los angeles, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Bad service. Third party could not figure out deposit

Made a deposit with bitcoin through their 3rd party INSTACOINS. Had a terrible experience and have not heard from them. Lost $1000. I was sent through their website to INSTACOINS and made a deposit in US dollars with bitcoin. Deposit was made and transferred , however INSTACOINS did not know what happened to my money. I was transferred back and fourth and they do not communicate with each entity.. i was played back from EAGLEFX to INSTACOINS their third party facilitator . To this day one month ago i have not received my money and it was never deposited into EAGLEFX. BE VERY CAREFUL i would not do business with them when depositing. I got ripped off one of them or both SCAMMED me for my money... im still fighting it . I have proof of transfer but they act STUPID. I AM REALLY ANGRY and i hope no one else gets scammed . Read the reviews of INSTACOINS please.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Walter,

We are unable to trace your payment since you deposited through a third-party service. However, we encourage you to get in touch with the bitcoin vendor and provide your details and proof of transfer, so that they would be able to investigate the cause of your issue and get this solved for you.

We also suggest that you kindly contact our 24/7 customer support team, providing your email address so that we will be able to look at your portal details and understand exactly what happened.

Kind regards,