EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 20, 2021 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

India, India,
Feb 19, 2021,

Doing excellent work

Most fastest withdrawal then ever award goes to eaglefx .
Keep it up .
I am using for 6 months
Website laging some time .
But withdraw and deposit timing fastest then ever .
Good job

Feb 2, 2021 - 2 Stars Till now they give smooth services
Today 6 hours ago
I deposited 650$ worth of btc .
Almost 36 confirmation as per blockchain status and status confirmed .
Which means money accepted by the brocker. But the deposit still pending .
I communicate with customer care
They says technical glitches .
Thet are no glitch in blockchain .
Brocker trying to do fraud .
It's started doing fraud .
Be safe .
Avoid this brocker. Pls

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Feb 12, 2021 Hi Abhishrk,

We were able to locate your account based on the account ID you provided and can confirm that the issue was resolved successfully. Please be advised that the time taken for transactions to be approved is dependent on blockchain traffic. While this can usually take up to six hours, any delays in this are dependent on the speed of the blockchain at the time of depositing.

We pride ourselves on offering a completely secure storage system for funds using cold wallets. We are also proud to provide same-day withdrawals, guaranteeing fast access to your funds at all times.

Additionally, our Customer Support is here 24/7 - feel free to visit us if you have any more questions - we are available via LiveChat, phone or email.

England, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

12 months in at EagleFX

I've waited a full year to review my current broker EagleFX where I've been trading Forex & crypto consistantly each month.

Using a BIT account I've kept the value in my BTC deposits which was key for me when spending or speculating my crypto balances. Trading spreads and conditions are well on par with other larger brokers but EagleFX offer a higher leverage up to 1:500 on FX pairs. This leverage is not for everyone and I advise caution when choosing leverage. Crypto is leveraged to 1:100 which is also more than enough.

Live chat has had its uses , especially over the weekend where others are usually shut. They offer a 24/7 trading enviroment and its key to have a live support open alongside the market.

Withdrawal speed is the jewel in the crown. 3 Blockchain confirmations and your money is in your wallet, usually faster than a couple of hours, and always same day.

Would like to see the adoption of other cryptos as deposit/withdrawal methods alongside PayPal

Jul 22, 2020 - 5 Stars Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 Thank you Scott for your kind words.
La, USA,
Dec 16, 2020,

Withdrawal

Update: withdrawal went through in two days and made two withdrawals since that went through in less Than a hour all good over here

Nov 1, 2020 - 3 Stars Did a withdrawal request normally they all go thru same day, this one didn’t, they said they are updating the system and that’s why it hasn’t been honored yet. It’s the second day since I requested the withdrawal we will see how this goes and I’ll leave an update after

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 12, 2020 Hi Desmond, thank you for your feedback. As a member of our team explained to you, this issue was due to the fact that the Blockchain Mempool has recently experienced clogging due to a 40% drop in the Bitcoin Hashrate.

Since we have recently implemented a software update to reciprocate Bitcoin prices and speed up the transaction process, we are sending withdrawal requests to the blockchain network manually.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any more information, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Thanks for your updated feedback, Desmond.
Ohio, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

Update On Withdrawal Problems

they process my withdrawal and it took 2 days to get thru the blockchain network because bitcoin was congested they didn't wanna process the withdrawal it was not eagelfx fault. Eagelfx needs more cryptos and stable coins for their deposits and withdrawals

Oct 30, 2020 - 5 Stars Eaglefx have been a rock solid broker and always pays withdrawals but lately they been having delays on their withdrawals, i hope this won't be the trend moving forward. get it together Eaglefx

Jul 12, 2020 - 5 Stars if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020 We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Thank you for your updated feedback! While we do our best to process withdrawals as soon as possible, the time taken for funds to be sent over the Blockchain network is dependent on the Blockchain traffic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance, we’re available 24/7 via Live Chat, email or callback.
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Alan, thanks for your positive review!
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.