EagleFX review: Is it a legit or scam broker? Does Eagle FX accept USA traders?

3.925 • 62 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
EagleFX.com Is this your company?

5 star review by Forex Harvey, United Kingdom

EagleFX are a reliable broker which I use for forex and 24/7 crypto. I have not had any issues with deposits and withdrawals, where I always use bitcoin. The customer service team is also more helpful than other brokers I have used.

What is EagleFX?

EagleFX is a forex broker in business since 2019. It is not regulated and is using cryptocurrency for account funding and withdrawals. Eagle FX has only minor geographical restrictions and is accepting USA traders.

Clients can choose over 200 CFD instruments on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies.

All trading is done via EeagleFX MT4 platform available on browsers, desktops, and mobile devices.

Please read EagleFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Other website of this company include EagleFXPortfolio.com.
3.925 • 62 REVIEWS

Hovis147
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2022,

Very user friendly

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I started using EagleFx after a friend recommended them.
I used their demo account first and got plenty of practice before placing any real trades.
Once I began placing real trades I was pleased to find that the whole process is very simple and the execution of each trade was quick.
When it comes to withdrawals I’m happy to say that the longest Ive had to wait was about 6 hours.
Gabrielle brown
Jul 3, 2022,

Holding withdrawal update

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After the 48 hours they originally said the funds will be released they fulfilled the 25k withdrawal within 24 hours of originally stated, even though it took a lil bit longer than the original stated timeframe they fulfilled the withdrawal and everything is good on this end.

Jun 26, 2022 - 2 Stars I started trading with this broker in the beginning of the month because of the good news I’ve heard about them like fast withdrawals and tight spreads, I recently ask for a withdrawal and they said they’d might have to review up to 48 hours I requested it on Friday and today is Sunday which is 48 hours and still no withdrawal they followed up and said they will complete it within the next 24 hours will update you guys on if they honor the withdrawal or not they say it’s taking longer than expected because it’s a big withdrawal, the withdrawal is only 25k so I could imagine what they would say If it was a six figure withdrawal will keep you updated
Unhappy Investor
Jul 1, 2022,

Nightmare

I invested with Eagle FX Broker the end of April, 2022. I planned on only investing a little to see how it went. Huge gains appeared to be happening, and during the trade a surge stopped the system. 10% of profits was needed from the investors to correct the issue, so I put in 10% of profits, which was $5k at the time. When the trade ended I thought Eagle's commission would be taken out of profits, but no, it was required before profits were taken. I had to hit up my retirement account for over $20k. That's ok, with the gains I made I would prepare for next time because I planned on investing again. When commission was paid I attempted to withdraw the funds but withdrawals were suddenly deactivated for maintenance to be done. My funds were sent to a "so called" bank broker at Mutuelbnunion.com to do the transfer, but fee after fee has been asked before the transfer can be done. I've paid over $50k to this bank broker to get my "so called" funds, and fees continue to be asked after I've been promised by Eagle there would be no more fees. I've wiped out my little retirement fund as well as my husband's to try and get my funds. It has been almost 1 1/2 months since I should have received my funds. I'm now bankrupt and Mutuelbnunion is still demanding more more fees, that I don't have. Not only is Mutuelbnunion demanding more fees but is also threatening to put my money into "money laundering" crime. I agreed to work with Eagle FX, not Mutuelbnunion, but because Eagle FX sent my funds (if they're real) over to Mutuelbnunion and it has become a nightmare to try and receive my funds, I hold Eagle FX responsible. I guess this is what can happen with an unregulated broker.
Surepips
Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 14, 2022,

Pleasantly reliable(2+ years)

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Been a user of EagleFX since late 2019 and my current regularly traded account has been live since approximately March 2020. Originally signed up due to wanting higher leverage from a forex broker but also as I'm an avid crypto trader too theire low margin requirements really did entice me in, like the carrot dangled in front of the donkey. But glad to have tried them out in hindsight. Admitedly i was sceptical at first, relatively new out, unregulated/offshore and little to no review with no long term users. Just word of mouth and the personal reccomendation from a friend who trades also and had stumbled upon them himself. But having used them nigh on daily since they've actually been a really good broker, most noteably beneficial to me personally on the crypto side of things, when exchanges have outages, iv been able to degenerately ape in on the volatility,or when my country cut down on the derivative trading of btc and crypto with leverage, had my bybit account closed, I was able to continue with eaglefx, when the sec XRP case was raised and most exchanges halted trading and or delisted, I got my all of my positions filled with no issues, and continually traded all of its price action thereafter expecting a stop that never came, including the blatant pump and dump we had 1st feb'21, if you remember that insane few minutes as people were told to buy a certain time CT (around 1.15pm gmt)when price had reached previous local high around11am , as a paranoid precautionary,i took a short on my eaglefx account, best gamble ever and my seemingly adventurous tp was tagged within 15 seconds of "buy" time. price action itself across the board was a joke, I watched the spreads and was very impressed they didn't gap up further than their usual spread, say around 0.00200 ish and considering this was an expected act of manipulation globally and Crypto at its finest, A fair observation for me to verify theire reliability and usability in volatile times, when it comes to crypto at least. As for a general overview they have wide range of markets covering fx including exotics, metals, stocks,indices,crypto. Contract sizes vary amongst brokers across different instruments so be sure to be aware of these depending on who you came from they may be different. Spreads are ok and remain competitive, vary pair to pair as with most brokers but remain fair and true to comparrisons across other brokers. stating the obvious here but when looking for limit orders to be filled remember you need to set your entry for the ask/bid respectively to direction, as with your tp, if your looking for those perfect fib and s/r entries that is, figured it's worth mentioning as I saw in a previous review someone mentioned an issue filling limit orders. Leverage is high at up to, 1:500 on currencies, 1:200 on stocks and 1:100 on crypto. Tradeable lot sizes per position between 0.01 and 1000.00 lots. Commission is per 1.00 lot traded 6 denominations of your acc base currency, so $6 usd account, £6 gbp account and I assume €6 on a euro account.etc so a micro lots commision is 0.06p/c. Deposits are easy enough iv used btc, and visa via instacoins.Withdrawals iv taken in btc, and have no fees, take on average around 2 hours, never had a problem by simply copy and pasting my wallet address and confirming amount. can even track the transaction over the blockchain to see how it's progressing as for confirmations etc . support are available 24/7 and by several methods, live chat is quick and easy, they will even do a call back on request.
paymanz
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Feb 21, 2022,

wide spreads

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
i have heard good stories about eaglefx and how fast they proccess withdrawals , but when i tried them on demo the spreads was disappointing , and 6$/lot for that type of spreads are high for sure.
mistycyan
Jan 27, 2022,

Good so far

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
US client here.

When I signed up, the phone verification was not automated so a representative had to give me call. Although not being phone verified did not affect my ability of trading right away.

When I deposited my bitcoin, it felt really fast. EagleFX waits for 6 confirmations, but it's no big deal.

As soon as I funded my mt4 account, I started receiving a "Daily Confirmation" email, which is a statement of all the transactions made in my account. I really appreciate this.

I have not made a withdrawal yet but will update this review.
Forex Harvey
Essex, United Kingdom,
Jul 18, 2021,

JimmyRozza
Jul 6, 2021,

Happy with my experience so far

This is the only broker I have used, so I decided to leave them a positive review.
The main reasons I chose them is for the wide range of assets the offer - it's great to have access to crypto and stocks on the same account. Also it's good to be able to hold your trading balance in BTC for long term growth.
Would be great if they could also add some of the newer crypto coins too.
WestwoodKing24
Phoenix,AZ, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Use to believe in this broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
So I’ve been with Eaglefx for a while but there has been some sketchy things going on recently. Today, I was in a trade on GU. It froze for at least 30 minutes, I reached out to chat so they opened up a ticket for me. Cool. When it unfroze, everything that happened during the time it froze wasn’t there anymore, as if it didn’t happen. I reach out to chat again to ask should I close my trade( I was not in profit by then) and get the credit back since it did hit TP at that time. She couldn’t provide me with any information. Lucky it was a strong bear trend and TP got hit. Still haven’t heard from the support team. This is alarming, what if I blew my account? Would I be so lucky then? Beware, use this broker with caution.
AD22421
Jun 16, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I’ve had great experiences with EagleFx before today. There was a spike on a trade of about 70 points in literally 30 seconds!! My screen was frozen as I tried to close the trade. Now, I’m out of $4700. The other day, a friend of mine was swiped for nearly $800 dollars on a 7 point move!! The excuse they gave him was a “liquidity provider” issue. His screen also froze. If you’re going to deal with this company, please know that you are taking extreme risks. This company is not regulated, and will not do anything to help you if a situation like this arises. An agent is literally telling me that I didn’t see what I saw with my own eyes. Don’t wait until the day comes to be disappointed by them. Get a regulated broker that has to answer to someone higher than them. PLEASE TAKE HEED!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Hi there,

We kindly ask you to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support team and include your email address in your message so that we may be able to investigate your claim further by looking in to your account history.

As an unregulated broker, we are able to offer higher leverage and lower deposits compared to our competitors in order to make trading more accessible, however risk is inherent to trading and it is the individual’s responsibility to manager their own risk.

Kind regards,