EagleFX Review

Updated: Jul 20, 2021 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Cassandra,
Florida, USA,
May 14, 2021,

Seems sketchy

They share the same address as TradersWay, but when I asked TradersWay if they are linked, they said they have no affilitation with Eagle FX. When I tried ti sign up for a demo account (actually it was just signing me up for them in general) it asked for my phone number to verify account, but I never received the text, with three tries. I reached out to them with their chat box, and they were nice, but said someone will call me within the next 24 hours to verify my phone number, but that it is not necessary to start trading now. I feel that a real broker that wasn't sketchy, would have the ability to send that verification message right when I submit that button on the sign up page. Also, why would they have the same address as a completely different brokerage, and not be affiliated in any way?

Many offshore companies use the same company registration services.  We often see multiple unrelated brokers sharing the same address for their offshore registrations.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 12, 2019,

Platform went down

I had orders running and the platform went down for over 15 hours with no explanation. Please very my chat with EagleFX:
Chat transcript:
----------
Name: Rolisha Cain
E-mail:
Phone Number:
----------
Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:04 am Europe/Berlin)
Hello. How may I help you?

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:16 am)
Good Evening Rolisha, I hope you are well today.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:18 am)
First of all, can I extend a very warm welcome to Eagle FX. How may I help you today?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:27 am)
Hello

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:53 am)
MT4 server on my phone is not connecting

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:01 am)
is your server down

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:11 am)
May I kindly ask you if you are using the correct logging details, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:24 am)
yes I'm in a orde

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:34 am)
May I kindly ask you for a screenshot, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:41 am)
I have place an d order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:09 am)
your server is timing out

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:23 am)
Rolisha, could you kindly provide me with the screenshot fo your MT4, please? That way it would be easier for our Trading team to find what is going on, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:49 am)
do up have a app

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:02 am)
I'm typing from my laptop

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:28 am)
it will be impossible to send a screenhot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:28:01 am)
If you are using MT4 on your phone, you can take a screenshot and send it to me to our email Support@eaglefx.com

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:32 am)
Rolisha, are you still there? Just making sure.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:34 am)
Just sent screen shot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:34:48 am)
Thank you, I have received it. may I kindly ask you if you are able to log in into your Eagle FX dashboard, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:36:43 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:37:37 am)
Much appreciated. I'll wait for it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:20 am)
I can 't login on my laptop MT4

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:57 am)
Could you kindly provide me with a screenshot of your EagleFX dashboard if you are able to log in, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:41:41 am)
just sent a pic

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:42:40 am)
I haven't received it yet.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:40 am)
May I kindly ask you to resend it, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:54 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:14 am)
Thank you. I've just received this one.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:25 am)
Okay, so you only have issues with your MT4, correct?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:56 am)
yes.... how can I close out my orders when I'm ready

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:15 am)
if MT4 not working

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:19 am)
I have kindly been advised by our Trading team that there have been some technical issues which our team is currently looking into it.

Please note that our team is looking into the matter should have the MT4 issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
As we speak our tech team is working on solving this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team is doing their best to solve the issue fastest they can.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:43 am)
I will have to create a Ticket and assign it to our Trading Team. They will look into this further for you. Can you kindly provide me with your MT4 ID along with the Trade ID related to this loss in funds, please.

Unfortunately, we are not able to close this on your behalf.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:49 am)
what about my order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:05 am)
How do I not lose money ...this is bad business

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:31 am)
what other platform can I see my orders on

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:40 am)
I would kindly advise you to keep trying close the order and in the meantime to provide us with your MT4 and Trade ID in order to sort this out for you, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:05 am)
what other platforms can I see my orders

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:20 am)
We apologies for this inconvenience, as previously said, our team is working on this as we speak.

We only support 1 platform which is MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:45 am)
what is web trader

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:55 am)
can I see my orders on that platform

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:03 am)
In order for me to escalate your query, I will just need the following information, please.

1) Trade ID
2) The MT4 account ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:19 am)
Web Trader is a web version of MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:45 am)
I don't want to close my orders right now but when I'm read I should be able too.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:55 am)
If you are able to log into web version, please do try it and use it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:00 am)
How often does this happens

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:12 am)
Iam very upset

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:23 am)
I don't paly with my mony

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:26 am)
money

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:35 am)
To be honest, this is the first time that this has happened and our team is currently checking why is that and they will fix this as soon as possible.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:44 am)
I understand you completely, really.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:13 am)
where can I find my MT4 ID

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:34 am)
if everthing is frozen

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:46 am)
We would need MT4 account number, which is the number of your live account, and Trade ID is the ID of your order.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:51:32 am)
Orders ID : __________

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:08 am)
Order ID: ________second order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:53 am)
MT4 account # my login ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:03 am)
That is correct.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:56 am)
MT4 ID:________

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:08 am)
Great, thank you.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:22 am)
I have 2 orders in my que

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:55:15 am)
Could you kindly confirm that your trades are not affected at the moment, please? If those 2 trades which you have provided me are in any way affected, I could forward this for you to our Trading team to sort this out.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:27 am)
They are affected

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:50 am)
I was going to put in my TP

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:56 am)
but can get on to do it

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:57:31 am)
Okay. As I am not a trading specialist, as previously said, I will kindly forward this to our Trading team to investigate this for you, after which they will contact you via email directly on this matter. Allow me one moment to do so, please.
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
Alex,
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Oct 30, 2020:
Hi Yirebamm,

As a true ECN/STP broker, our spreads are provided directly by the live markets. We looked up your trade history based on the account ID you provided in your review and we did not find any trading tickets logged by your account. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our customer support team, available 24/7, so that they may help you with any issues you face while trading.

With regards to transaction times, we provide clients with a range of methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Bitcoin transactions are the fastest available method, with processing times typically lasting between 1 and 6 hours. The time taken for your account funds to load is dependent on the Blockchain’s traffic, which you can view through blockchain.com. The same applies for withdrawals.

Being unregulated means that we are able to offer features such as high leverage and low minimum deposits to help our clients trade, among many others. We hope that this response has clarified your query. If you require any further information, our Live Chat is always open!

The EagleFX Team
Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2021,

I was liquidated in real time and caught it on camera

I was trading bitcoin I had a deposit of $173USD. I made a total of 5 trades, 4 in profit 1 closed for a loss, from my perspective before my account was temporarily frozen and my positions THAT I CLEARLY HAD DEFINED STOP LOSS FOR where neglected during a 2 minute period of increased volume. Basically they froze my account so I don't have access and pretended that I didn't have a stop loss so I get margin called. Mind you these where successful trades all I did was scale in.

I have attached my google drive with trading history log, and screenshots taken live as the scam occurred. Look guys I don't have the energy to ramble on just don't use these people or unregulated brokers in general.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Rashid,

We have looked into this issue and after recognizing that you had a Stop Loss in place, we can confirm that the issue was resolved by our team in an efficient manner. We recommend that you research the risks and benefits of using stop losses as you trade, as this will enable you to be aware of the potential outcomes when using this tool. Meanwhile, we thank you for providing screenshots regarding the issue you encountered.

Should you encounter any questions while you trade, you may contact our 24/7 support team for timely assistance.

Los angeles, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Bad service. Third party could not figure out deposit

Made a deposit with bitcoin through their 3rd party INSTACOINS. Had a terrible experience and have not heard from them. Lost $1000. I was sent through their website to INSTACOINS and made a deposit in US dollars with bitcoin. Deposit was made and transferred , however INSTACOINS did not know what happened to my money. I was transferred back and fourth and they do not communicate with each entity.. i was played back from EAGLEFX to INSTACOINS their third party facilitator . To this day one month ago i have not received my money and it was never deposited into EAGLEFX. BE VERY CAREFUL i would not do business with them when depositing. I got ripped off one of them or both SCAMMED me for my money... im still fighting it . I have proof of transfer but they act STUPID. I AM REALLY ANGRY and i hope no one else gets scammed . Read the reviews of INSTACOINS please.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Jun 2, 2021:
Hi Walter,

We are unable to trace your payment since you deposited through a third-party service. However, we encourage you to get in touch with the bitcoin vendor and provide your details and proof of transfer, so that they would be able to investigate the cause of your issue and get this solved for you.

We also suggest that you kindly contact our 24/7 customer support team, providing your email address so that we will be able to look at your portal details and understand exactly what happened.

Kind regards,
Simon,
USA, USA,
Oct 21, 2019,

safety doubting

I talked with their client service to ask for their liquid provider information. They claim that their liquid providers are regulated, but when I asked them who are the main liquid providers they are marketing with. They refuse to answer, giving an excuse that this is confidential.

I do not think this information should be confidential, and highly doubt their qualification for doing forex business.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hello Simon, thank you for your feedback.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose this information. What we can tell you is that we source Tier One Liquidity to ensure no conflict of interest.

We are happy to advise that our Cryptocurrencies liquidity provider is Bitfinex.

We hope this information helps, Simon.

Please feel free to contact us on LiveChat, request a call back through our site or email us on support@eaglefx.com should you need any further clarification or assistance.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

We look forward to hearing from you.