EagleFX Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · EagleFX.com  · Is this your company?

EagleFX is a forex broker. Eagle FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. EagleFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EagleFX

Established: 2019
Address: 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley 00152, Dominica
Contact: Unknown
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Coinbase, PayPal

Join live discussion of EagleFX.com on our forum

Nevada, USA,
Oct 29, 2020,

Terrible

Honestly it hasn't been the best experience. The spread high kicks you out and takes your money is one thing another thing is the deposits and withdrawals they take so long they take your money so quickly but for you to be able to transfer your money and deposit it or withdraw it just takes way too long. It's also not a regulated broker so that can explain why everything sucks and why they take so long. I would not recommend EagleFX save your money and find a good regulated broker I know some of them are a little stricter but honestly strict is always better than losing your money or having to wait for it as long as you do. Not only that but the text Authentication take so long. Sometimes it will kick you out and you have to wait for customer service to unlock your account and verify that it's actually you in order for you to actually be able to access it , fund it or withdrawal. It's very misleading don't use eagle FX

England, United Kingdom,
Oct 26, 2020,

Great all round service

Ive found them to be really reliable over the past year or so. Withdrawals are quick and any problems I've had have been solved by the support team. Can't complain really

Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Sep 20, 2020,

Best broker with no tricks

Best broker with no tricks to shoot you out of the game (like most others). Seems that there is really no "conflict of interest " that is essential. Only need to train their staff. I hope they remain honest.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Sep 14, 2020,

Top for Crypto

Have been trading crypto currencies for a while and the addition of 24 /7 markets by some brokers was a big bonus. I chose EagleFX and have been very happy with the service both during the week and over the weekends, as I was a little sceptical at first how trading conditions would be on the weekends. You get a very generous leverage, and the speed and ease of using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals is always a positive in my book.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback. With 24/7 Crypto trading and 24/7 Customer Support, our clients can trade with ease throughout the weekend. We are proud to offer high leverage on all tradable assets, as well as fast deposits using BTC as our primary payment method.
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2020,

Fast support team and easy withdrawals

Had seen EagleFX getting recommended as a good broker to trade crypto with in a few facebook groups I'm in.
Figured I'd give it a try as I wanted to deposit using BTC, and my usual account over at IC Markets doesn't take BTC.

So far I've been really impressed with how smooth and easy everything has been, deposits and withdrawals have been quick - the support have been helpful in addressing issues when they arose.

No complaints, from me so far - will update as things progress.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Sam, thank you for your feedback. We are proud that, with BTC as our primary payments method, our deposits are among the fastest in the industry. We are also able to offer same-day withdrawals, as BTC withdrawals can be processed within as little as an hour of their submission!
Dallas, USA,
Sep 8, 2020,

It’s hard to trade with stop loss using this broker, they trigger your stop loss at least 10 pips before it reaches the actual stop loss you place

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 22, 2020:
Hi Willy, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate you in our system based on your review information.

As a true ECN/STP Broker, all trades are sent directly to our liquidity providers, without the need for any dealing desks.

We encourage you to contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or email if you think that your trade has been affected negatively, or request a callback so that one of our trading professionals can look into the issue further for you. Please include your MT4 account number and the ID of the affected trades in your message.
malta, Malta,
Aug 30, 2020,

efficient and reliable

reliable, good service for clients, deposits and payout system is always good, sticks to timescales expected.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2020,

All round good broker

Signed up to this broker last weekend as a recommendation from a friend as I wanted to trade Crypto on a weekend. I like to get my Crypto fix as I miss the markets over the weekend!

They have a wide range of Crypto to trade, such as XRPUSd, ETHUSD and BTCUSD and many more, but they are the only ones that I trade.

I had a few questions, so I hopped on live chat and they were helpful.

I made my first withdrawal in the week after holding a BTCUSD long, and it was processed within a few hours and hit my Coinbase account.

I would say that they are decent. I also had a look at their Forex/Stocks options and the spreads are relatively good.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi James, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We do offer 24/7 trading on Crypto assets, as well as fast withdrawals. Our Customer Support Agents are also available 24/7 to help with any questions via Chat, email or by requesting a callback.
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2020,

i have been using EagleFX now for a few months and i have to admit i was very surprised with these, great customer services. withdrawals are pretty fast. not the easiest broker to set up different layout to what im used to but with 10 minutes i was rolling around the website with ease. spreads are low which is always a win in my eyes. so 5 stars from me.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Hi Reece! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we’re pleased that it’s been a positive one. If you experience any difficulties with setting up your account, we encourage you to contact our 24/ 7 Customer Support Team via Live Chat or Email, or by requesting a callback.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Great all rounder

Been using them for a year now to date and are my go to for crypto trading though I also use these and IC Markets for FX trading. Spreads aren't quite as good as the raw spread account for ICM but good enough but the crypto spreads are very good and 1:100 leverage very handy. Like the BTC withdrawals. Thought it a bit of a pain at first but get used to it and the 2hr withdrawals using that method make it worthwhile. Also been solid over the Covid-19 spikes we have seen which has been pleasing.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Sep 16, 2020:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to offer 24/7 Crypto trading, along with 24/7 Customer Support, to allow our clients to trade with peace of mind. All our withdrawals are also processed within the same day of their submission!
Longford, Ireland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Fast withdrawals

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of these guys with their withdrawals.
Landed in account in no time , no messing about.
Others have said it the Crypto trading is a real draw for me , you can trade at the weekends if needs be .
Good spreads good selection of instruments ,got yourselves another customer with me .

Jan 21, 2020 - 4 Stars Joined up roughly 4 months ago .
I love the fact you can deposit in BTC which makes withdrawals so much quicker.
Lots of Crypto pairs , good for Forex too cant fault them at all .

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Johnny and thanks for leaving such a kind review. Yes, we offer 24/7 Crypto trading along with 24/7 professional support allowing you to trade with peace of mind.
uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2020,

Versatile broker with fast withdrawals

Had an account at EagleFX for the best part of 1 year with raging success. Accounts are easy to set up and link my coin wallet address using the 2FA settings to secure accounts i feel comfy knowing my things are secure. The range of forex and crypo pairs got my interest along with the 247 aspect of the markets it gives me something to trade on the weekends.

I have taken a leverage option of 1:500 and lowering that is simple through the account settings , something which i am looking to do as my account balance grows.

Withdrawals are often same hour, just require a few confirmations on the blockchain to show the complete transactions.
Recently there have been a plethora of stocks to trade on the site, something which i am planning to start trading in the near future.

All round this broker seems very modern and customer orientated with 247 live support and good social medias to alert clients of trading oppotunities
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you Scott for your kind words.
Alex,
Jul 18, 2020,

Lost so much money from lagging servers

Price slipps from stop loss and broker doesn’t pay you back.

Connect to server and it takes 5 mins sometimes to reconnect. Now you lose more money..... b book broker makes sense

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Alex, I was unable to find you on our system based on the information provided in your review. Please be advised that if you feel like that you had a trade negatively affected through no fault of your own, one of our trading professionals will investigate as to why. Please get in touch through our LiveChat service quoting your MT4 account number along with the Trade ID’s of any positions affected so we can identify exactly what happened. Alternatively, arrange a call back request a time best suited to you or email us on support@eaglefx.com

Once we receive your trading information, we will get back to you with a report and look at reimbursing you if warranted. Rest assured we are a fully transparent STP broker meaning that orders are filled by a pool of liquidity providers. The broker is no way a dealing desk and gains a commission through positions opened and closed. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this matter.
Ohio, USA,
Jul 12, 2020,

Eaglefx Is The Best Broker To Trade With

if your looking for a forex broker that plays no games and pays withdrawals on the same day including the weekends, Eaglefx is the broker to trade with. been with them for a little over 6 months and have no problems with them what so every, my trades are executed in a timely manner and all my withdrawals are process on the same day.

Keep Up The Good Work Eaglefx. The best broker to trade with.

Oct 26, 2019 - 5 Stars this broker is very good and pays withdrawals in 2 hours, yes they use the same broker service as some other brokers, there are a lot of companies who offer broker start up doesn't mean the brokers who use them are the same
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
We understand the importance of having access to funds and as such, we proudly offer our traders same day deposits and withdrawals. Thank you for your kind words.
USA, USA,
Jun 30, 2020,

Overall Great Broker

No KYC required to signup so creating an account takes like 10 minutes. Depositing money via bitcoin took about an hour which is pretty fair. Withdrawals were pretty fast compared to other brokers. My withdrawal took maybe 3 hours at the most. Spreads are great as well.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for such a nice review!
Stafford, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2020,

Got to be one of the best brokers around. Ive been with a few brokers and this by far is the one that stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Outstanding platform and the spreads are perfect. All in all 10/10 . For crypto and forex you wouldnt use anyone else

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Hi Matthew, thank you for such a glowing review! We are glad you are enjoying some of the best trading conditions around.
Taunton, Somerset, United Kingdom,
May 14, 2020,

High Quality great service and fast connections!

Been Using this broker for 6 months now and even tho i mainly used them for crypto trading to start now they are my main broker and have moved every thing over. So far i have had no speed issues and easy deposit and withdrawals. love the web trader option and even runs a small EA i have with flawless problems.
What a great allround broker with great customer service!

Jan 18, 2020 - 5 Stars been using eaglefx for a while now and have no issues what so ever. i thought i had a problem at one point and contacted them, they were happy to help and it was actually my vpn that i had with someone else that was down. they confirmed all my account issues and where very supportive.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your positive review.
Georgia, USA,
May 11, 2020,

Issue Fixed RE: Beware!!!!!! Questionable withdrawl process

I made a post about issues with the withdrawal process about two weeks ago. This post is to provide an update. I eventually submitted another withdrawal request, which ultimately was approved. After the withdrawal request, customer service contacted me on several occasions to ensure the withdrawal was completed smoothly and explained what caused the delay. I was impressed that the company took the efforts to personally contact me to get my feedback on its continuing success.

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I recently created an account with Eagle Fx because they advertise fast withdrawals. Opening an account took less than 10 minutes and requires no KYC. My deposit was credited within an hour. The problem happened when I requested a withdrawal. After 4 hours, my withdrawal was still pending so I conducted a live chat to inquire about my request. Below is a copy of the conversation where they explained why my withdrawal wasn't approved at the time. There is no problem with the block chain network when I make a deposit but when it comes to making a withdrawal, there is suddenly an overcapacity issue with the blockchain network.

As of now I strongly urge people to be cautious if they decide to open an account with them.

I canceled my withdrawal and going to attempt to request one later and willing to update my post if/when my withdrawal is successfully processed. UNTIL THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Delilah 01:26:32 am
Ok, we are currently unable to approve withdrawals due to the current issues with the Blockchain that is preventing us from doing so, as soon as it allows, this will be approved and you will receive an email to confirm this.

Me 01:27:24 am
So basically I will not be able to receive any money from this company?

Delilah 01:28:36 am
Kindly note that currently due to the mempool being overcapacity, it is causing delays on Bitcoin passing through the Blockchain network. Unfortunately, as this is an issue coming from Blockchain traffic, it is out of our control.

We kindly ask for you to have some patience for this to be sorted out from their end.

Me 01:29:27 am
well cancel my withdrawal.

Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 11, 2020 Hi Kedric

We hope this message finds you well! We were delighted when we successfully got in touch with you to fully explain why there were initial delays to your withdrawal request.

Sometimes circumstances beyond our control can impact the speed in which withdrawals are processed. In your case: The Bitcoin ‘Mempool’ being full.

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the Blockchain network, it first gets verified by available Bitcoin nodes (i.e. computers participating in the Bitcoin network).

After the transaction successfully passes verification by a node, it sits inside that node’s “Unconfirmed Transactions” area known as the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool). The transaction patiently waits until a miner picks it up and adds it in the next block.

The Mempool is the holding area for all pending Bitcoin transactions. Every node has a different capacity for storing unconfirmed transactions. As a result, each node has its own rendition of the pending transactions. This explains the variety of Mempool sizes & transaction counts as some nodes have more computing power than others.

It was due to the mempool being at capacity and increased network traffic that caused delays to your transaction being processed.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our users’ overall experience, we have since credited your account with the initial $110 withdrawal request as a gesture of goodwill.

We aim to process withdrawals within 30 minutes of submission and advise customers to allow up to 6 hours for withdrawals to clear into their Bitcoin wallets. In your case 4 hours had elapsed yet we felt that in this special circumstance, we would offer you with the full reimbursement of your initial withdrawal request.

We look forward to servicing you as a broker going forwards and providing you with the best possible conditions to trade successfully.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are available 24/7 via LiveChat, email and you can even request a call back at a time that suits you best.

Many thanks, Support.

May 5, 2020,

So far, so good for me with this broker

I've been using this broker for the past 12 months or so now and have had a very pleasant experience. They initially caught my attention as they were offering very good crypto trading conditions and I had been keen to get into some crypto trading along side my forex. So far, so good. I don't have any complaints to make about them, customer service has always been fast and friendly, my withdrawals usually hit my account within around 4 hours or so (depending on the btc network) and it works with MT4 which I use on my phone.
The fees also seem very reasonable and competitive when compared to other brokers. I wish the spread on Bitcoin was a bit tighter, but with 1:100 leverage on cryptos, i can't complain too much! There's not many places offering that,

Mike west,
Las Vegas, USA,
Apr 8, 2020,

No same day withdrawals,

Ive been trading for years also been using bitcoin since 2010 so when I spend hours charting up only to be held back by the super slow processing time GJ had suck before I could even trade on the platform, so I brush it off & wake up with my deposit completed! I submit a withdrawal that moment **THE BEST PART**
Im still waiting on my withdrawal as I write this so if it comes tomorrow perfect, if they scam me ill take my L but don’t even consider them as a brokerage HUGOSWAY never did me wrong ( i only made a EFX account cause i was bored & wanted to see if they was legit enough for me to actually drop racks & flip but not here not ever!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted May 6, 2020:
Hi Mike

I was unable to find you within our system to take a closer look at your account.

As part of our commitment to our client’s overall user experience, we always process withdrawals on the same day of submission. We truly understand the importance of clients having access to their funds.

Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can affect the speed of a withdrawal. This is most commonly the speed of the Blockchain that can cause delays in receiving funds. We advise all clients to allow up to 6 confirmations on the Blockchain for funds to land. This ensures the security of the transaction.

For us to look further into your account, please get in touch with us and one of our dedicated support team can assist you further.

Contact us on LiveChat, or request a callback. Alternatively, email us on support@eaglefx.com. Support is open 24/7.

Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2020,

Best all round broker for my needs

I originally started on a different broker when I started trading, using both demo and live accounts. I haven't got anything bad to say about them but I was looking at brokers that could offer a few bits extra. For example I wanted quicker withdrawals if possible and the ability to trade crypto if I wanted to.

After doing reading some reviews here and a few other places I found that EagleFX seemed to tick the majority of the boxes. I can deposit via my Coinbase account which is relatively quick but the ability to withdraw via the same method normally results in the money in my wallet in around 2 hrs. On the odd occasion I needed to use the customer support I found their live chat very friendly and quick to help me which I really appreciate. No sending off emails with a 48hr+ turnaround.

I first demoed with them to get a feel for the platform and test out some EAs and manual trades and found the spreads good and once live the commisions competitive compared to my other broker. More recently in light of the Covid-19 outbreak I have found the markets very solid during these volitile markets.

A little bonus that I found myself using that I wasn't expecting was their web trader. I normally use MT4 as do most but found myself using the web trader when sat at my desktop which is at least as fast. Nice little addition. As are the daily news bulletins. Very nice way to get a rounded view of the day ahead. Very happy and for now see no reason to change my broker. Reliable and thus far trustworthy!

Feb 29, 2020,

Great for forex. Best for crypto!

Great broker. Great place for trading cryptos 24-7. Only place you can trade so many cryptos using MT4 platform 24-7 no less. Many other forex brokers shut down on Fridays. Highly recommended for fast withdrawals and 24-7 customer service.
Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2020,

Good all rounder

Tested this broker after seeing some good reviews and they have been generally good, the odd issue has crept up but nothing severe and nothing that didn’t get sorted.
AZ, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

"Spoofing" on aggressive traders!

Was doing fine until I doubled my deposit in earnings within 30 minutes. Afterward taking careful trades on moves done hundreds of times successfully I'd immediately not just lose but have a massive lag into a strong trend afterward the whole market on the FX pairs would totally reverse rapidly far faster then is possible. This tells me they are using "Spoofing technology". I tested their broker against the 3 others I use with no issue screen to screen each of my consistently profitable brokers had no such rapid trend reversal in .1 second in anticipation for the market order. I use 64gb of ram in my laptop with a dedicated sat cable plugged into a gigablast for reference. This is a lesser known/practiced form of market manipulation the majority of folks will rarely pick up on. When your doing decent regardless of market conditions be cautions with this broker. Closed my account after a conversation with support. Said this much condensed n they never 1 time denied the practice. Just throwing it out there if anyone is like me as an aggressive trader it's not for you as you'll make more then they can afford to part with thus adapting the bot against ya. Just frustrating dealing with this. I've been in the technology industry since I graduated in my early teens n can spot this stuff a mile away. If you on the other hand trade a small amount occasionally I'm sure it'll let you slowly be progressive using proper risk management. For the record I never leave reviews unless I think it could help someone before wasting their time. By no means do I think everything is against anyone it's just obvious to me from how the market literally stops each order no matter how fast you are it'll never be fast enough. We aren't able to beat bots period! This type of "Spoofing" isn't a crime in the brokers side of the world however the US has recently started cracking down on this as it's a deliberate targeted system to no matter how versed you are to constantly come up short. Food for thought. Happy trading everyone!!!
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Johnson, thanks for the feedback.

Rest assured that we in no way manipulate markets and prices come directly from our liquidity providers.

Trading CFD's with leverage comes attached to risk, especially in volatile markets.

That being said, we are committed to providing our clients with pristine trading conditions coupled with professional customer support.

For us to look further into your account specifically, please get in touch and provide us with the Trade ID’s of any affected trades so we can investigate further.

You can contact us on LiveChat and we are also available for call back requests through our website. Alternatively, you can email us at support@eaglefx.com. Our dedicated support team is available 24/7.

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

Haven’t used for long but good so far

I haven’t been using eaglefx for very long really. But so far all appears good. Plenty of forex and crypto pairs to trade, the webtrader is a nice touch and deposits and withdrawals via btc are quite quick.
Jan 21, 2020,

Good Service

I've been using them as my main broker for a while now and they are decent. I use BTC deposit /withdraw which is fast and leverage is right for me. Support good and crypto trading at the weekend.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I've been using them since switching from another and I love the support 24/7.
When I make a withdrawal it's done in 2 hours! Spreads are tight too and good if you like trading cryptos.

Ny, USA,
Jan 8, 2020,

I should not invest here

The slippage caused by the sudden market time but I did not let them bear my loss, but my account showed a negative number. When I deposit again, I thought the negative number would disappear, but it did not. Does anyone hope that your deposit will decrease after entering your account? I negotiated with them for two days, but they are shirk their responsibility and they let me bear the loss myself. This is not a responsible and promising broker, so I want to warn everyone not to choose this Forex broker!Don't put your money here again!

Jan 6, 2020 - No Rating This is a fake foreign exchange platform. The slippage caused my fund balance to be negative, but I should not continue to deposit. They said that I must bear the losses caused by the slippage. No Forex platform treats customers this way. So I want to tell everyone that this is an irresponsible fake platform, don't deposit money here
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Xu Yi. Thank you for your feedback.

As part of our ongoing commitment to our client user experience, we invite traders to speak with us when their account is in a negative balance. From here we can move forward and review your account and look to get you ‘trade ready’ again.

Please get in touch with us and we can look to investigate this further for you. If you have an existing ticket regarding this matter, please provide the Ticket ID to a member of our support team.

You may contact us via LiveChat or submit a call back request through our website. Alternatively, you can email us on support@eaglefx.com

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2019,

EagleFX

Good all round broker. Decent spreads, fast withdrawals. Really good live chat with quick responses and clear guidance.
Sliema, Malta,
Dec 2, 2019,

quality service and top notch efficiency

I have traded with EagleFX for a number of months now and enjoying their 24/7 crypto trading service as we all 24/7 quality customer care assistance.
Although the web trader is fast- would reccommend!-I do have to use the Mobile version available as I travel from the UK to Malta frequently but still able to trade on the go

This broker is one of the very few I can say are 10/10 when it comes to efficiency in fast response to queries and issues.
Overall I can say their FX spreads are competitive, and their wide range |(30 or so) crypto pairs also have consistently tight spreads. TIght spreads and 1:500 fx / 1:100 Crypto leverage works well for me.

would recommend to anyone wanting a straightforward broker
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2019,

Great for crypto trading

Signed up with them a few months ago and was nice and easy. I deposited with card and in BTC was pretty speedy. Selection of crypto pairs is 30+ so nice selection and good leverage. Web trader seems just as quick as mt4 and trading has been smooth so far. Withdrawals were fast with BTC, around 2 hours. Hope they keep it up, enjoy moving BTC around with them.
Jason,
Netherlands, United Kingdom,
Nov 25, 2019,

All round good broker

For me eaglefx is a good all round broker, crypto and forex spreads are small and the customer service is very responsive. I like the quickness of setting up an account no docs needed just an email address.

Molly,
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2019,

EagleFX broker

I have been with EagleFX for a couple of months now, I had been recommended by a friend. I am really happy with my experience so far and love being able to use the webtrader as I find it quicker. Also a like to be able to deposit with Visa card very handy for myself.

Essex, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2019,

All good so far!!!

I was recommended Eaglefx by an ex-work colleague who is also a trader. I decided to take his advise as I wanted a broker which i could use for both Forex and Crypto and was happy to discover that you can trade crypto at weekends. I found the sign up process straight forward with the website being easy to navigate. Other good features that this broker has to offer are 24/7 customer support and super quick withdrawals. I would definitely recommend Eaglefx.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

EagleFX offers a good selection of Crypto pairs and I also like the fact that I can trade crypto 24/7. I do alot of weekend trading.

Sign up was quick and easy, and I also like the fact that you have customer support available 24/7.

Fast withdrawals in BTC again a must for me , good solid broker

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable Broker

Been using this broker for roughly 5 months now and I've had no issues at all. They have tight spreads, a wide range of Forex & Crypto markets and fast withdrawals. I tend to withdraw my profits on a Friday night, and get paid within 2 hours max.

One of the main things I like about this broker is that they have their Crypto markets open 24/7, unlike a lot of brokers out there.

When I signed up, I had a few questions and I was put through to somebody straight away. Customer support was very helpful, and I got my questions answered promptly.

Nov 7, 2019,

Using for both FX and Crypto

Been trading crypto’s with them since they started trading in Aug 20 and have been happy with their performance and speed of withdrawal into my Ledger nano only takes 1-2hr approx. I’ve recently been trading some FX pairs, nothing poor to report yet, all good so far.

John,
perth, Australia,
Oct 23, 2019,

BEWARE SCAM broker. jafx hugosways family

beware the broker trades against you. their platforms freeze when you are in profit and then they stop replying to your email once they have scammed you. i have read online eaglefx,hugosway & cryptorocket all are related and use the same company.

this does add up since hugoway rose as an amazing broker but then news of it scamming or trading against its clients blemished its reputation. same is with this broker. they are currently holding 5k of my funds and not processing the withdrawal.
Hi John

Please be advised that we can not pass comment on other brokers nor can we comment or speculate on their practices.

At EagleFX we pride ourselves on providing our clients with professional trading conditions and put in practices to ensure our clients receive the very best customer care.

Please get in touch with us regarding your pending withdrawal and we will be happy to discuss this further with you. We have no reason to withhold client funds and are proud to announce that we process withdrawals on the same day they are submitted.

Please contact us on our LiveChat service or request a call back through our site at a time suitable for you. Alternatively, you can reach out to us via email at support@eaglefx.com.

Simon,
USA, USA,
Oct 21, 2019,

safety doubting

I talked with their client service to ask for their liquid provider information. They claim that their liquid providers are regulated, but when I asked them who are the main liquid providers they are marketing with. They refuse to answer, giving an excuse that this is confidential.

I do not think this information should be confidential, and highly doubt their qualification for doing forex business.
Reply by Official_EagleFX submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hello Simon, thank you for your feedback.

For privacy reasons, we are unable to disclose this information. What we can tell you is that we source Tier One Liquidity to ensure no conflict of interest.

We are happy to advise that our Cryptocurrencies liquidity provider is Bitfinex.

We hope this information helps, Simon.

Please feel free to contact us on LiveChat, request a call back through our site or email us on support@eaglefx.com should you need any further clarification or assistance.
North Carolina, USA,
Oct 12, 2019,

Platform went down

I had orders running and the platform went down for over 15 hours with no explanation. Please very my chat with EagleFX:
Chat transcript:
----------
Name: Rolisha Cain
E-mail:
Phone Number:
----------
Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:04 am Europe/Berlin)
Hello. How may I help you?

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:16 am)
Good Evening Rolisha, I hope you are well today.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:18 am)
First of all, can I extend a very warm welcome to Eagle FX. How may I help you today?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:27 am)
Hello

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:24:53 am)
MT4 server on my phone is not connecting

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:01 am)
is your server down

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:11 am)
May I kindly ask you if you are using the correct logging details, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:24 am)
yes I'm in a orde

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:34 am)
May I kindly ask you for a screenshot, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:25:41 am)
I have place an d order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:09 am)
your server is timing out

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:23 am)
Rolisha, could you kindly provide me with the screenshot fo your MT4, please? That way it would be easier for our Trading team to find what is going on, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:26:49 am)
do up have a app

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:02 am)
I'm typing from my laptop

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:27:28 am)
it will be impossible to send a screenhot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:28:01 am)
If you are using MT4 on your phone, you can take a screenshot and send it to me to our email Support@eaglefx.com

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:32 am)
Rolisha, are you still there? Just making sure.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:31:34 am)
Just sent screen shot

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:34:48 am)
Thank you, I have received it. may I kindly ask you if you are able to log in into your Eagle FX dashboard, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:36:43 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:37:37 am)
Much appreciated. I'll wait for it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:20 am)
I can 't login on my laptop MT4

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:39:57 am)
Could you kindly provide me with a screenshot of your EagleFX dashboard if you are able to log in, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:41:41 am)
just sent a pic

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:42:40 am)
I haven't received it yet.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:40 am)
May I kindly ask you to resend it, please?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:43:54 am)

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:14 am)
Thank you. I've just received this one.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:25 am)
Okay, so you only have issues with your MT4, correct?

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:44:56 am)
yes.... how can I close out my orders when I'm ready

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:15 am)
if MT4 not working

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:19 am)
I have kindly been advised by our Trading team that there have been some technical issues which our team is currently looking into it.

Please note that our team is looking into the matter should have the MT4 issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
As we speak our tech team is working on solving this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, our team is doing their best to solve the issue fastest they can.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:43 am)
I will have to create a Ticket and assign it to our Trading Team. They will look into this further for you. Can you kindly provide me with your MT4 ID along with the Trade ID related to this loss in funds, please.

Unfortunately, we are not able to close this on your behalf.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:45:49 am)
what about my order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:05 am)
How do I not lose money ...this is bad business

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:31 am)
what other platform can I see my orders on

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:46:40 am)
I would kindly advise you to keep trying close the order and in the meantime to provide us with your MT4 and Trade ID in order to sort this out for you, please.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:05 am)
what other platforms can I see my orders

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:20 am)
We apologies for this inconvenience, as previously said, our team is working on this as we speak.

We only support 1 platform which is MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:45 am)
what is web trader

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:47:55 am)
can I see my orders on that platform

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:03 am)
In order for me to escalate your query, I will just need the following information, please.

1) Trade ID
2) The MT4 account ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:19 am)
Web Trader is a web version of MT4.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:45 am)
I don't want to close my orders right now but when I'm read I should be able too.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:48:55 am)
If you are able to log into web version, please do try it and use it.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:00 am)
How often does this happens

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:12 am)
Iam very upset

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:23 am)
I don't paly with my mony

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:26 am)
money

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:35 am)
To be honest, this is the first time that this has happened and our team is currently checking why is that and they will fix this as soon as possible.

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:49:44 am)
I understand you completely, really.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:13 am)
where can I find my MT4 ID

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:34 am)
if everthing is frozen

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:50:46 am)
We would need MT4 account number, which is the number of your live account, and Trade ID is the ID of your order.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:51:32 am)
Orders ID : __________

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:08 am)
Order ID: ________second order

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:52:53 am)
MT4 account # my login ID

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:03 am)
That is correct.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:53:56 am)
MT4 ID:________

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:08 am)
Great, thank you.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:54:22 am)
I have 2 orders in my que

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:55:15 am)
Could you kindly confirm that your trades are not affected at the moment, please? If those 2 trades which you have provided me are in any way affected, I could forward this for you to our Trading team to sort this out.

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:27 am)
They are affected

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:50 am)
I was going to put in my TP

Rolisha Cain (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:56:56 am)
but can get on to do it

Nicole (Mon, 10/7/2019, 02:57:31 am)
Okay. As I am not a trading specialist, as previously said, I will kindly forward this to our Trading team to investigate this for you, after which they will contact you via email directly on this matter. Allow me one moment to do so, please.
Oct 9, 2019,

My broker these days.

EagleFX were recommended by a friend and I use them for my manual trading now.
24/7 crypto and 24/7 customer service and withdrawals were what won me over.
I like bitcoin trading see.
Had an mt4 issue the other day but was sorted out fairly quick.

Oct 3, 2019,

Solid broker so far

Been with EagleFX since they launched and have had no issues to date. Customer support always fast to respond and Web Trader is a nice addition. I also trade cryptos so the 24/7 trading environment suits my needs.

Winston Salem, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Pro's and Cons

On the Plus side they offer 1:500 with no limits on account size and no position limits and 24/7 customer service. On the negative side. If you go negative You have to replace the negative balance before you can continue trading. I don't know of any other broker that does that. And the current bitcoin spread is 1780 and just 10 on another broker I use.

leicester, United Kingdom,
Sep 19, 2019,

24/7 crypto!

Started using these as I wanted to trade crypto at the weekend, they haven't disappointing. Leverage is great, spreads are low and I get my BTC withdrawals within a couple of hours.

Sep 11, 2019,

Good Experience

Always weary about trying new brokers but I wanted an MT4 broker that traded BTC 24/7. Spreads are very tight, so good for scalping.
Done 2 withdrawals of far and both was in BTC so received within 2 hours.

A good experience so far..
U.K., United Kingdom,
Sep 3, 2019,

Positive

I am very surprised how professional eagle are and fast with dealing with withdrawals and questions. The spreads are competitive and there is plenty of crypto to trade on the weekends if that’s your thing

hong kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 3, 2019,

Seems decent so far

I opened an account so i could trade crypto during weekends and take advantage of the decent leverage they provide. I prefer to trade crypto on a broker rather than an exchange as they tend to confuse me, and all the hacking scandals you hear of. Account sign up was easy enough and i was up and trading within the same day. So far so good ive withdrew my account seed money so now im trading on free money

Varna, Bulgaria,
Aug 20, 2019,

Early days, joined week or two ago but seems good so far

I’m using this broker lately. Signing up was easy and it’s nice that you could deposit with a card. Customer support seems decent.