Elite FX Academy review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: May 23, 2022 · EliteFXAcademy.com  · Is this your company?

What is Elite FX Academy?

Elite FX Academy is a trading training company that offers educational courses and mentoring for traders to learn how to trade forex, crypto, stocks.

Please read Elite FX Academy Reviews below and share your learning experiences with this trading academy.

Elite FX Academy

Established: Unknown
Customer Service: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

EliteFXAcademy.com profile provided by EliteFxAcademy, Sep 17, 2021

Elite trading program is the fastest learning curve & most efficient trading education on the market. With more than 15 years of experiences, 100+ funded traders from 2020 and verified track record we are one of the most successful trading academies.

Rimini, Italy,
Mar 23, 2022,

This is the right way, Best Mentor!!

Definitely the best mentor on the web, I have tried several things in trading but this is the definitive way to become profitable, with a simple approach and explained each in a fantastic way by Luka, above all question to every most available person in the world, he immediately answers every asks for an absolute value in order to have a direct line with him. If you want to become profitable too, join the Elite FX Academy and it will change your life.

Ptuj, Slovenia,
Dec 23, 2021,

My wish was be to learn trade forex.
When i was start cooperation with this amazing team i convinced myself , this is amazing strategy with step by step learning by lessions with a lot of theory and practice examples and the most important : mentor is always ready to help you.

slovenske konjice, Slovenia,
Nov 9, 2021,

Best choice for beginners and also for experts !

Ok, so i started monitoring this amazing group on discord like 1 year ago..i was in alot of groups before but they were all scams... so i didn't trust them at start. So after long monitoring...i decided to join them around 2 months ago. I can just tell to every trader, that this was my best choice that i made. During these two months i gained a lot of new knowledge and i received a lot of support, from my mentor.they actually offer help 24/7( any time that i contacted them they helped me with course in few hours).
The entire program is designed for beginners and professionals, as the team has alot of knowledge.
I m very happy to have finally found what have been looking for the las 2 years.
I really recommend them !!

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Oct 7, 2021,

Why I joined Elite program?

If you wanna know, here is the answer. You don’t have to complicate about this question anymore. I personally like day trading. I started my first education from books 3 years ago. My results were constant but not enough. i wanted to withdrawal money end of month, and spent it wherever I want. later I tried also funding programs but I was lack of confidence to trade that much money. So my journey started with Elitefxacademy while I got targeted on Facebook. they promoted “educational program for funding trading”. I was curious about it, so I joined the program half a year ago. They taught me their famous Elite strategy and correct few of my basic mistakes over course sections. Thanks to Luka who helped me with analyisis. Andriano helped me with funding psychology, and Martin taught me all new skills.
Today I am funded from funding firm and hope my journey will continue paranolic with new team.
See you guys in Discord Trading room :)

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Jul 30, 2021,

Program is number one

i joined elite program because pf their results which I tested in free group. The whole program is based on one strategy. While learning from Elite program, I loved the most the way how they explain and teach how to trade. I believe this program is a must for every experianced trader with risk management problems and psychology understanding. On the other hand while using Elite strategy I recommend using Elite custom indicator too. My entries and predictions have better timing while I was testing my trading. I have tried only using Elite strategy for 4 months and the other 4 months Elite strategy by their custom indicator. My result were way better by using Strategy and indicator, but timing Spent behind bars was 70% less.
Secondly I like is, after i finished Elite program and finish quiz section, I had the opportunity to had call with their best prop trader Andrijano. I like the way how Andrijano give me dirrections on How to get funded trader, like he made it at multiple prop firms.
Thank you to the whole Elite team!

Maribor, Slovenia,
Mar 26, 2021,

Suprised and amazed

I am a new member for 3 months now with elitefxacademy. I was struggling majorly even though i bought many courses found online, but consistency was the real problem with me and risk managment plus foundementals. Thankfully i finally can say i have found the right academy to satisy exactly what i was looking for. They are kind , course is well explained, first you learn the most important thing of their strategy, than you just add pieces to pieces into the whole. The thing that amazes me the most, they always take time to help me out if i am unsure if i should take the trade or not, so in simple terms they offer guidance as well as the course. I am well aware that most of the reviews of particular courses are fake and all, but trust me on that one , this is as real as it gets. I am not sayin , i can now officialy call myself a trader. nor i trade for my living, but eventually i am positive that i will get there with their help. Very much recomemnded to everyone that wants to learn how to trade the proper way.

Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Feb 23, 2021,

Why I admire Elitefxacademy?

It's time to express myself about Elitefxacademy education.
I'm trading with Elitefxacademy 1 year. I went through their funding program they are offering. I can say they have been really helpful when I started learning forex trading. First learning season took me approximately three months before professional preparation and testing for their funding program. I can not tell which level of education were more promising. The second level of education is working on mistakes. So Elite team really focus on finding and fixing my mistakes. I can say they really cover this section of eduction perfectly based on my present earnings. The last part is third part which means ''Go To Action'' step. I mean funding preparation program. The last program as I can see is the most promising to every trader. But they do it again! They've helped me and prepared me for funding program requires. So I made it and went through their second level that gave me option for earning money with real account. Also profit share is fair because trading within over 100k is good start for my future progression and goals I want to achieve.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Mar 26, 2021:
We always try to help traders as much as we can. Thank you for your feedback. We very much appreciate it.
Litija, Slovenia,
Feb 10, 2021,

THERE'S MUCH MORE TO FOCUS ON

Trading nowdays is popular in forex trading and even more in crypto world. This amazed me because people who are still loosing money on daily basis. Maybe they don't get it, without knowledge and hard work nothing matters but only empty wallet.. Hope noobies will see my review so I am going to change their mind.
Ths review is shares on fpa at elitefxacademy because this is my best academy where I reveive daily suggestion set ups and sometimes am am able to chat with others elite traders about profitable trades.. From bigger pucture, most people lost their money because they are looking for something that is on the internet for long long long long long time. They don't relize how great noobies they are turning into, because of cheap knowledge..For example, traders who are using Japannesse patterns are the funniest. Hope they will find support where someone can show them how to trade on different examples, and explain them why they're wrong most of the time. Next station is correction about risk tools which is the most problemati to everyone. I can say from my own happully solved problems (thanks to elitefxacademy), like they say,it's important to know yourself and being honest.. Reading books, writing notes - failures and finding mistakes... everything can be achievable for free but I shorten my way by their support and probally saved my money too.. Anyway it takes a lot patiance and time to get there alone, but it i still better to find supportive team and friends where your going through every obstacle together. This is why Elitefxacademy bring me to the whole level of success. Ths is why I'm still with them. I have lifetime support from them no matter what. I'm giving away 5 stars because they deserved it.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Feb 23, 2021:
We are doing our best and will always try to help our traders on their journey. Thank you for amazing review.
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 13, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you guys for all of your support and dedication to teach me all steps in your trading course. Next month i will start on real account and hope to see the same results like on demo hehe. I can recommend it to everyone because when i start with the course i was total beginner. But always do your own research!

Thank you for feedback!
Pero,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you for feedback!