EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Feb 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Koper, Slovenia,
Aug 17, 2019,

Great academy both for beginners and experienced crypto traders

I have been keeping up with EliteFx Academy for quite some time now, and i must say that i see the plan and the founders as very promising prospects.
I did a background check on all the founders and moderators and they are spotless.
Even though i consider myself as a veteran in the trading bussiness, i cannot remember the last time i saw traders with as much bussiness ethos and willingness to help as the EliteFX Acadmey guys have.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Gregor Dizdarević,
Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Aug 17, 2019,

Good educational program

I was new to the forex market and those guys Luka and Martin from Elitefxacademy taught me everything they know. I loved the 1on1 course, I thing this is the best way to learn and repeat your knowledge.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Gregor.
brežice, Slovenia,
Aug 28, 2019,

Elitefxacademy on FIRE

4 weeks ago I took the Elitefxacademy 1-1 course and that changed my outlook on the market. I struggled with the markets for 1.5 years and had enough. I then decided to invest in myself and contact the Elitefxacademy team. For three days, Luka and Martin taught me, which was great as two individuals shared their experiences, advised me and illuminated my path forward. From the course, I made get call from Luka every week where and discussed analysis for coming week, which was great because I didn't have everything left to do on my own.
If you are thinking of learning a trade, I recommend Elitefxacademy!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Aug 28, 2019,

Amazing academy

Absolutely amazing course and also you guys are great mentors. I have learnt so much and now I understand the market much better.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Nikstef.
Aug 29, 2019,

Best experience to deal with this great helpful team

LondonI’d definitely recommend these guys for anyone who’s getting into forex trading or even others who’s had a lot of experience too, either way Martin and the other guy definitely know there stuff and we’re super keen to help me out showing me so many stradagies and procedures. These guys definitely know there stuff. Highly recommend

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Robbie.
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Sep 3, 2019,

Great experiance

I took the Elite course because of friend's recommendation. I can say that Luka and Martin are great and passionate mentors and traders. They taught me their strategy which is effective and profitable plus easy to understand if you have some basic knowledge in trading.
Thank you and i hope that can attend to your seminar :))

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Uros
Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Slovenia,
Sep 4, 2019,

Best experience

I can not say anything bad about Luka and Martin. The material that was taught was very good, clear and most inportant easy to understand. I also appreciate the constant support and encouragement. Thank you!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Vesna.
Siska, Slovenia,
Sep 4, 2019,

Outstanding

Elite course is one of the best course i have ever taken. I really like the idea of using only one strategy and get more possibilities for good trade. I highly recommend Elitefxacademy.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Andrej.
Croatia, Croatia,
Sep 6, 2019,

Professional mentoring and education !

We had private course here in Croatia and it was amazing. The strategy which they are teaching is not so hard to understand and i was beginner. What i also like is their indicator because its simple and effective, before i had tons of them on my chart hehe.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback. Hard work always pays off.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Sep 16, 2019,

AMAZING LEARNING CURVE

I started learning from this academy 4 months ago and can only say that i am very satisfied with learning curve.
Thank you to Martin who recommended me this, because now I understand the market flow much much better. Beside forex trading I started using this buyers and sellers in cryptocurrencies as an investment, because I'm fan of that too and it helps me understand swings, dominance and psychology.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Neja.