EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Feb 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Litija, Slovenia,
Feb 10, 2021,

THERE'S MUCH MORE TO FOCUS ON

Trading nowdays is popular in forex trading and even more in crypto world. This amazed me because people who are still loosing money on daily basis. Maybe they don't get it, without knowledge and hard work nothing matters but only empty wallet.. Hope noobies will see my review so I am going to change their mind.
Ths review is shares on fpa at elitefxacademy because this is my best academy where I reveive daily suggestion set ups and sometimes am am able to chat with others elite traders about profitable trades.. From bigger pucture, most people lost their money because they are looking for something that is on the internet for long long long long long time. They don't relize how great noobies they are turning into, because of cheap knowledge..For example, traders who are using Japannesse patterns are the funniest. Hope they will find support where someone can show them how to trade on different examples, and explain them why they're wrong most of the time. Next station is correction about risk tools which is the most problemati to everyone. I can say from my own happully solved problems (thanks to elitefxacademy), like they say,it's important to know yourself and being honest.. Reading books, writing notes - failures and finding mistakes... everything can be achievable for free but I shorten my way by their support and probally saved my money too.. Anyway it takes a lot patiance and time to get there alone, but it i still better to find supportive team and friends where your going through every obstacle together. This is why Elitefxacademy bring me to the whole level of success. Ths is why I'm still with them. I have lifetime support from them no matter what. I'm giving away 5 stars because they deserved it.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Feb 23, 2021:
We are doing our best and will always try to help our traders on their journey. Thank you for amazing review.
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 13, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you guys for all of your support and dedication to teach me all steps in your trading course. Next month i will start on real account and hope to see the same results like on demo hehe. I can recommend it to everyone because when i start with the course i was total beginner. But always do your own research!

Thank you for feedback!
Pero,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2021,

For me one of the best trading course!

Thank you for feedback!
Slovenia, Slovakia,
Dec 29, 2020,

MY TRADING STORY AND PROGRESS (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is not hard to get money from other people or any other service. It is hard to find great support and mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems all over my trading experience, about new trials of payment methods. I'm going to explain everyone here how I get to professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about strategy that comes around from "professional traders" and "signal providers". I've traded so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Lets say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last I try was when I reached out Elitefxacademy. This was early 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got courrios about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way.
I started with following sections and do my every day analysis from what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much.
I'm really thankful because you always got my "back" on the track for my progress. Its half year now from where I stared with this academy and I can say without their support I could make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practically or who knows. Now IM focused more on present an my future plans. 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy.
Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his or her problems similar.
Best regards.

5 Star Rating removed.

Two names.  Two reviews.  Both on the same day, from the same location, and with nearly identical text.  We've italicized the text overlaps.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Dec 28, 2020,

MY PROGRESS STORY (2 names, 2 reviews, nearly identical text)

It is hard to find great support and professional mentorship while trading under pressure. I decided to share with everyone my problems and progress all over my trading experience. I´m going to explain to everyone here how I get to the professional spot where I am at the moment. I was curious about every strategy that comes around from ''professional traders'' and ''signal providers''. I've tried so much but without any success. Unlucky is not the right word, I prefer inpatient and naive too. I was paying courses like counting my fingers every month. Let's say I stopped counting after so many trials. The last try was when I reached out to Elitefxacademy. This was early year 2020. I started following them, like everyone else before. I didn't understand much from their suggestions at the start – how to understand their technical tools, but from my previous knowledge and from suggestions they are sharing for free, my results became interesting. I got currious about how the hack is this possible. It was too simple and my curiousity becoming more and more intense. Then I joined their program. (Program Price is somehow too cheap from what I got by the way...).
I started with the following sections and do my everyday analysis of what I've been going through. After I started trading suggestion again and following live trades they are publishing sometimes, my results became much better. Thanks to Martin and Luka they took more time for explaining to me everything I've asked them. I appreciate this very much because they're open and helpful when things got bad sometimes. It's such a normal thing when I didn't understand something and got emotional again...
I'm really thankful because you always got my ''back'' on the track for my progress. It's half-year now from where I started with this academy and I can say without their support I couldn't' make it. Maybe I'm very clumsy when I have to turn my theory to practicality or who knows... Now I'm focused more on the present and my future plans. The 2021 year is going to be amazing with Elitefxacademy. Hope my opinion will help someone who can see his/her problems similar.
Best regards

5 Star Rating removed.

Spam Cat has eaten both accounts.
Dec 20, 2020,

MY LAST CHANCE AND LIFE EXPERIANCE

Elitefxacademy have really good sense of what academy should looks like. There's may educational websites and gurus who came from forex and crypto world and are promising a lot of money in a very short time. I tried this on my own. At first I thought, there should be something wrong with me, like FINANCIAL WORLD IS JUST NOT FOR ME. Later on, I started everything from the bottom line. I figured out some mistakes I did but results were not good as I expected. Suddenly I saw a promotion from Elitefxacademy where they were offering a free book. I read this book in few days and had seen myself wrong. Not totally wrong because my guilt holds around 70% and consequently everyone who taught me trading was so superficially. My rescue from all this noobish poop started when I start reading Elitefxacademy free book. Martin Mohar who is author of this book started talking about process of every trader that is needed to go through. Further more, steps in book impressed me because book is all about people connections, understanding self esteem and short step to step guide of how to become tough and successful trader. I found this book attractive. I changed my mind and join Elite trading program, because the author of this book is Martin Mohar, the CEO of Elitefxacademy. I learned from Elite trading program basic skills and core details every trader should know about, before upgrading risk management experience and self mind psychology. After finishing course sections I acknowledge designed trading system. I am currently trading with their costum system indicators and I feel great by opening any pick-up trade. Often I also like to test any other indicator, just to play with myself and trying new things. BUT I would never be able to try any other things for fun if Elitefxacademy had not taught me every trading step, that is A NEED for understanding any type of trading. No matter if I am a trading forex, cryptocurrency or stocks. To sum this up, trading with other "ELITE" people who are thinking same way as me, keeps me closer to stay with Elitefxacademy. Everyday is a good day to open and understand market, checking daily analysis and decisions with other same minded people.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Feb 23, 2021:
Appreciate your positive feedback!
Lljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 16, 2020,

Good school set-up, great, fast replys!!

It was all worth it, it gives you a full look on the market, educates you on all areas and the mentors help you all the way, even on weekend days when you are just learning. Progress depends on the individual but if you put in the work there will be visible progress in weeks. They also have a custom indicator which is dope!!!

Thank you for feedback.
Nov 6, 2020,

Great mentorship and support

Luka is an amazing mentor, and his strategy is so unique to say the least. I’m so grateful that he takes the time to go through charts after charts after charts with me, and sends me back his own markup of charts when my mark up is totally wrong. He is so dedicated at what he does and I have never been happier to take on this course and learn his strategy. When I told him i needed a break due to school work, he was so understanding and agreed to continue this course with me after my exams. Thank you so much Luka for what you’ve done for me, I really appreciate it.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Thank you Yiru, me and team are doing our best.
Oct 27, 2020,

EDUCATION HAS A POINT

I am aware of scammers. I spent my money for bad courses where institutions didn't know a s*** about trading, because they are selling theory and not practical examples. I know that forexpeace army is pro on their level of finding scammers, but to find the right strategy that fits to personality, depends on type of trader. I past so many courses and then i find your education here.
A word to Martin and Luka: You are showing real support, because there's not many mentors who are giving fast feedbacks and take time to explain mistakes. Thank you for support guys.
Daily routine: Discussion room with other traders is cool. Quite similar then trading view sharing ideas but with much more potential because of same minded traders who are using same strategy. Also daily suggestions are cool to watch every morning and concentrate on picked up currency pairs. My trading balance became better.
Indicator mixed to Elite system is great to save time by giving clear entries and safe risk management. Every trader should know that trading without indicators is not smart if we live in world with better options.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Jan, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Oct 26, 2020,

THIS ACADEMY IS DOPE

Your academy is freaking amazing. Many traders are selling this type of knowledge for thousands of dollars. They charge for mentoring and help (if they have), way too much. This strategy, help, constant set ups, signals, analysis... are really under priced. Because you bring the value to me, I'm giving you here 5 stars in return.

Dec 29, 2019 - 5 Stars Thank you guys for bringing me to this level after trading with you. I am following your daily analysis every day, your set ups. You are young traders but for giving away huge value strategy, support and process, is this course too cheap in comparison to others.

Keep doing a great job Martin and Luka

5 Cheers and Happy New Year

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020 Thank you from both of us for your feedback.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Gasper thank you for another feedback.
Oct 26, 2020,

YOUR RULES AND DISCIPLINE ARE STRONG

Disciplinary is a need for every trader. Good support, path, rules and education for long term successs. I was so greed before, because I didn't have the right strategy. Eventually I have started following your daily routine and got disciplined. You have my 5 star for your support and knowledge.
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
First we would like to thank you for your review. Discipline is one of the major factor of successful trading.
Perris CA, USA,
Oct 1, 2020,

The best course and mentors in the market

My learning curve has been reduced by years into months with the Elite course I was able to learn price action and key levels fast and understand the market on a deeper level Martin and luka are amazing mentors that have helped me when I struggled and failed my early days of trading with their strategy and support I feel confident and ready to accomplish trading milestones at first I was lost but because of Martin and Luka I had found my path and course to keep going and achieve my dreams elite Fx is life changing thank you guys !
Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you, we are really happy that we can help you with our education.
Žilina, Slovakia,
Sep 13, 2020,

Elite Indicator + Elite Acadamy

As a starting(or struggling respectively) forex trader you basically have two choices - either to learn all the stuff on your own or find somebody who is really experienced in forex trading. I made a good choice and went for the second option. By choosing second option you tremendously reduce your learning curve. There are many scam courses on the internet but it's not the case here. I was fortunate enough to find this academy. Both Luka and Martin try to do their best, they reply to messages within few minutes/hours, they're very supportive and also wanna help you as best as possible. This academy basically offers you proven strategy tested by their creators for several years. All materials can be found in a private discord group. Strategy is explained by photos so it might be a problem for you if you rather prefer videos or other form of learning. However basics are required to master academy. Another great tool that comes with this course is Elite Indicator. Imagine MANUALLY calculate position size for every single trade you're gonna take. With Elite Indicator you just measure distance between entry point and potential stop loss and you're ready to go. Trust me, you're going to save a lot of time(and nerves) yourself. This academy is definitely worth your money and time. It’ll be one of the best investments you can make in your life :)

But remember - If you aren't truly dedicated to studying forex, you won't make a dime. Don’t expect to master forex overnight. Be prepared for failures. Learning forex requires time and lot of effort. That's where Luka and Martin should help you the most ;)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Stefi, thank you for detailed review. We are very satisfied that we can help traders to become profitable! Next step is FTMO funded programme.
May 26, 2020,

TREND IS YOUR FRIEND

Very good, simple and easy to understand trading strategy. Everything you need to know is open a trade in a tranding direction. Strategy will tell you with price action and indicator, where you are. If you are in range just wait. I wish you a lot of pipz! Have a nice day.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Bann thank you for review and i can not agree more with your headline :D
May 25, 2020,

The experience has made me feel more comfortable and supported

I wasn’t a good trader until I started talking to people I could relate to and share my experiences with. I have tried a few different trader communities before, but Elitefxacademy is the only one that felt right for me. I’m so thankful for the endless amount of support I have with every Elite trader. It’s definitely normal for a lot of people to have the same problems as me when they first start - feeling unconfident, isolated, not having enough support etc. Chatting with Elitefxacademy team has made me accomplish things I never thought I could and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you for review. We are doing our best.
May 25, 2020,

Like indicator, strategy and trading with you guys

Indicator, strategy and trading with you guys is what I call process. I was trading with my friends together, but always same complications and I can see this was because of lack of knowledge. I hadn't told them yet about you but I will show them my results.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Nice to hear that. We are expecting your positive track record.
May 24, 2020,

Custom indicator make sense

i love to trade with indicators like is MACD, RSI, Boligner bands, and all kinda trend indicators. But the only thing that bother me is that most indicators are legging indicators, versus Elite custom indicator, that is showing simple tools programmed in one system which is telling me breaking levels and currency powers. Easy to manage trades and find very good confirmation trades.

Thank you!
Novo mesto, Slovenia,
May 17, 2020,

Free course amazed me and give me motivation to achieve level up

I'm very precise because i'm still newbie in trading industry. So I read a book Martin wrote and applied his thoughts to my trading skills. Results are showing each week. Also mistakes I did make sense now. Martin's book really amazed me and everything he mentioned in this book is very related to my trading mistakes. Good job on your work and can't wait to get uset to elite system. I've just started learning your sytem, but can't wait to finish education and join trading room, meet members and trade together.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
We are glad to hear that you get new knowledge from our free course.
May 13, 2020,

Trading community get me to the level i want

In my world i dont have any friend who is trading forex, so when i was looking for friends i didnt know where to go. I tried Trading view and bunch of similar platforms, where traders are sharing their ideas. Those are good, but not for a long run because all traders are looking different if you compare different analysis together. I am acknowledge and experienced trader but still prefer to trade with traders who have same system, strategy and knowledge once it come to trading. Your community can be related to some kind of hedge fund or trading floor community. I know this is virtual conversation but it doesnt matter while we trade same way.
Thank you for your support!

bizeljsko, Slovenia,
May 6, 2020,

INDICATOR is a such GOOD TOOL

Im using indicator for ast 5 onths and i proved much better perforence. Because i want to ake sure this indicator is good enough to review my results and advantages for Elitefxacademy. Everyone can try this or not, anyway Im happy to use it every day.

So to explain you y way of trading.

I am trading 5 and 15 TF entry observing 1 and 4 hour TF for my bigger picture and trending decision. My trading hours starts ostly at London session. My day ends between 6-8 hours of trading. Because is hard for e to be focused all my time in charts. I love the most daily and monthly significants, this indicator has. Next is risk manegment tool that outperform my imagination.

I had problems because I just risk more then I should. Probably I am not the only person who has the same story, when one week is great and then next week you can lose all your earnings because of greedy and hyped moments.

My conclussion to this review, is ent for everyone who is looking somenting simple. Take your time and try ondocator like i did. I found my mistakes, hope you will find yours. Now my trading entrys are accurte and risk manegment tool de my equilty stable even at moments when Im hyped to earn more money

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you fro your positive review.
Gregor,
Ormož, Slovenia,
May 2, 2020,

Many project should repeat after you

Thank you for support.I wish many project will do same way, have the same principles and support. I tryed so many different educations an pay a lot of money but your academy deserve higer rates then many projects out there. You have your only one sistem but from support perspective i am pationate because you are giving help and long term proces which is more important to me. Like Gary Vee said the most valueted think you can get from school, is every day plan, support and progressthen knowledge you can get from.

I admire EliteFXAcademy because they ring both, knowledge as a one trading sistem daily process, that will isolate traders who wanna trade for living and someone who is not for this kinda job.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you, we are doing our best to be transparent and give traders as much as we can..
Apr 30, 2020,

Excellent experiance 5*

I would like to share my experiance with Elite academy. They help me with the strategy and offer me ful support which i liked the most. Tnx for everything!

Thank you very much.
Apr 19, 2020,

Outstanding

I had some knowledge but needed recap and a new, more professional strategy. Found it here with great group of guys always willing to help! Would recommend!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 11, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback.
Jani,
brežice, Slovenia,
Apr 17, 2020,

INDICATOR is my haha moment

This tool is my HAHA moment. It is so easy manage any trade. When i have to decide i'm using alarms on levels, this indicator draw. I don't have to draw analysis on tradingview anymore. This indicator is giving me enough facts for any decision. I feel cool, easy and chill while i click buy or sell

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Thank you for review and iam happy that you are satisfied with indicator!
Ana,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Apr 2, 2020,

LOVE YOUR UPDATES AND ARGUMENTS

Hey I'm here to leave my opinion based on every trade analysis and trade discussion. Your trades are going well. But I have respect even more to someone like Martin and Luka, when you're keep updating me on changes from your predictions. So if you guys failed a trade from one way dirrection, I really like your updates in meaning ''take action'' for your responsible changing trade dirrection
I failed a trade or lost much more then I could because I was too late to prevent trade failure. After I have turned on your notifications from a discord chart, I'm not worried about loses, because you guys really take action on timing if traded pair turned its way from chosen pair.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback :D You will never missed any of our trades.
brežice, Slovenia,
Mar 31, 2020,

Great SYSTEM

All educational platforms I tried before, were good for supplying my trading knowledge. But if i compare many projects to this academy, I can say to Martin and Luka, that you understand empathy for every trader. I have big respect to someone who can make a bridge between knowledge and all time support which is equal to a good education platform.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Thank you, we are always doing our best.
Gazz Prijon,
Jan 6, 2020,

Great service

First and foremost, i would like to express my gratitude towards Martin Mohar as one of the founders of this firm. His guidance throughout the process made me believe, that there is still hope in me finding a way in the trading bussiness. Even though i was a complete novice, this academy helped me achieve potential i never knew i had! I highly recommend.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you.
Massimo,
Vrsar, Croatia,
Jan 3, 2020,

Live daily analysis are extremely useful and mentors really put so much effort in students. You were not my first educators but i think that you are the last one :D Happy to find you.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Robbie,
Geelong, Australia,
Dec 30, 2019,

Very Helpful and Knowledgeable Team

I cant recommend these guys highly enough. They really helped me out with everything i asked and made me feel as if i was worth something to them. it is obvious that they really care about being the best they can be and help support and guide you in the best direction possible. Thanks again to Martin! talk soon

Thank you Robbie.
Nika,
Luzern, Switzerland,
Dec 19, 2019,

Great content
Elitefxacademy gave me a lot of knowledge which i will never forget. Their strategy which they promote is really profitable if you stick to money management and not trade the high impact news ( they do not promote to trade the news)

If you want to learn how to trade and be profitable than i highly recommend the elitefxacademy. I took advanced course because i was a total noob and then i took also elite course which gave me the edge

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Kaja147,
Dec 18, 2019,

Simpler is better

Elite course was great. It had lots of great content and i liked how Luka and martin taught forex in much simpler way than other courses.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback Kaja.
Dec 17, 2019,

Great experience with both coaches

I had a great experience with Luka and Martin, who are very professional and have a great market insight which they love to share with the people they mentor.
I took my course a while back when Martin and Luka only coached individually or in groups of five. As I now see they started with online education programs, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in Forex trading.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 19, 2019:
Thank you for positive words and feedback.
Vesna,
Gorenjska, Slovenia,
Nov 28, 2019,

My trading experience was awful, i was losing money constantly and than my friend told me about elite FX academy and Luka and Martin helpped me out alot. Now I can't even believe I was once losing money. It is amazing what a little help from professionals can do to improve your trading skills. Thank you guys you are amazing

Oct 10, 2019 - 5 Stars I am very satisfied with education
Outstanding experience
Learned a lot and got much needed help

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019 Thank you very much for your feedback Vesna.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for additional review Vesna :D We are glad that we helped you.
Urban,
Seliskar, Slovenia,
Nov 21, 2019,

I love it

I wish i have joined Elite before because their support, blogs, articles, course, community.. are really amazing. I also like that they are simple and not like many other traders who promote lambos, expensive villas.. etc.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Urban.
Mark,
Terbovlje, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Get in love with your custom indicator

Heyyy, i am really happy to be a part of thia academy. I know how to trading good but I had too different results each month. Thia indicator is really good and contrable tool for rial management and not getting me greedy. Because i like to trading breaking strategy mixed with your own, your support and resistance from programme is much more clear so I can have clen entry shots. 5*:)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Mark.
Tadej,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Honest trading site

I have gone through a lot of indicators, courses and other stuff. They all fail at the end to be honest. Iam a member of Elitefxacademy and the elite room, course, setups and articles have really helped me at trading. Iam happy to be a member and becoming more and more successful in trading.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Tadej thank you for your feedback.
Albert,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Nov 10, 2019,

Excellent effort and daily analysis announcements

Thank you for your routine. This helps me better to undestand your strategy and lesson after lesson from what I've learnt. I still has some problems with buyers and sellers market mentallity sometime, but I'm getting every day better. I really believe in your effort.

Thank you so much Luka&Martin&Elitesupport.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback and positive words.
Bojan,
Križaj, Slovenia,
Nov 9, 2019,

Success is real close

I am glad that I am part of this community for last 4 months. I understand your course but I feel like, I have to go over my emotions to bring results better. Trading is hard work, but with you guy is much easier then before when I've been alone

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback and from date you started trading with us you will never be alone. :D
Nemanja,
Rozna dolina, Slovenia,
Oct 29, 2019,

Amazing education

i can really say that this education is one of the best i have ever taken. Your elite room is what i was searching for.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Eva,
Ribnica, Slovenia,
Oct 27, 2019,

Appreciate support team

Thanks for your support over elite program. You deserve high five from me! I got all my mistakes I did before when I was learning from other courses. Finnaly I can say, I’m not wasting my money and throwing it through window. Thanks for market secrets. Elite strategy is working out!
Cheers

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Mihael,
Oct 26, 2019,

I am happy but cannot wait till I get to pro level

I love the progress you are giving to me,.
Thank you Elite support and Luka and Martin for your patience. I know that is Hard with me because I am still Young for this industry. Even if I am at university of economics, they do not teach and treat me this way like you guys. Many students do not know about forex and this is sad, because like Martin said.: Everybody should know at least investment basics to be ready for everything bad and good from businessman perspektive. I am happy to be part of elite community. This month was amazing!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Michael.
Domzi,
Oct 21, 2019,

Impressed by your detailed explanation and custom indicator

Your course is way much better then many on the market. Your strategy really works and it makes sense with everything. Thanks to Martin, when I needed help you've been always on my side. Nobody correct my mistakes before. Working on progress with your support saved me much more Time then I would do it by myself
Tonight I'm waiting for daily analysis:) I'm always on the track mates. See ya

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:

Thank you very much for your feedback Domzi and we are always here for you.

Ado,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Good lesson and enough knowledge to get what I want

Before I was learning trading basics on the network where everything is free but then like everyone who wanna be successful, want to observe more then only basics and here am I where I get started my lesson with Elite course. I got enough knowledge to start getting much better results and get very good psychological view on the market, risk management and control over my emotions.
5 for yo guys

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Ado.

Jure Knezic,
Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Excellent

I took advanced course and can say that is really good for beginners like me hehe. Luka and Marting are good mentors!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Jure.
Nika_25,
Montreal, Canada,
Oct 20, 2019,

The best so far

I had a really good experience with Elite Fx Academy.
They have the knowledge to make you profitable, so far so good for me.
Thanks EliteFx!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Nika.
Aleksandar Perovic,
Vic Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 4, 2019,

Perfect mentoring

Iam really satisfied with the online Advanced course and the support from Elite educators and members.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Aleksandar.
Bostjan Markic,
Oct 1, 2019,

Good experience

I was looking for a trading strategy that works and make me some profit. I found that with Elite fx academy!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Bostjan.
Matija,
Novak, Slovenia,
Sep 29, 2019,

Great Education

Hello, I have to share this here. Finally I started showing constant results. This is why I respect this academy in the way how they treat me and support my progress by helping me figure out mistakes I did and publishing free content analysis every day.
5tarrrr for you guys!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Matija.
Sep 16, 2019,

AMAZING LEARNING CURVE

I started learning from this academy 4 months ago and can only say that i am very satisfied with learning curve.
Thank you to Martin who recommended me this, because now I understand the market flow much much better. Beside forex trading I started using this buyers and sellers in cryptocurrencies as an investment, because I'm fan of that too and it helps me understand swings, dominance and psychology.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Neja.
Croatia, Croatia,
Sep 6, 2019,

Professional mentoring and education !

We had private course here in Croatia and it was amazing. The strategy which they are teaching is not so hard to understand and i was beginner. What i also like is their indicator because its simple and effective, before i had tons of them on my chart hehe.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback. Hard work always pays off.