EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Mar 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Nika,
Luzern, Switzerland,
Dec 19, 2019,

Great content
Elitefxacademy gave me a lot of knowledge which i will never forget. Their strategy which they promote is really profitable if you stick to money management and not trade the high impact news ( they do not promote to trade the news)

If you want to learn how to trade and be profitable than i highly recommend the elitefxacademy. I took advanced course because i was a total noob and then i took also elite course which gave me the edge

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for positive feedback.
Kaja147,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Dec 18, 2019,

Simpler is better

Elite course was great. It had lots of great content and i liked how Luka and martin taught forex in much simpler way than other courses.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Thank you for your feedback Kaja.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Dec 17, 2019,

Great experience with both coaches

I had a great experience with Luka and Martin, who are very professional and have a great market insight which they love to share with the people they mentor.
I took my course a while back when Martin and Luka only coached individually or in groups of five. As I now see they started with online education programs, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in Forex trading.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 19, 2019:
Thank you for positive words and feedback.
Vesna,
Gorenjska, Slovenia,
Nov 28, 2019,

My trading experience was awful, i was losing money constantly and than my friend told me about elite FX academy and Luka and Martin helpped me out alot. Now I can't even believe I was once losing money. It is amazing what a little help from professionals can do to improve your trading skills. Thank you guys you are amazing

Oct 10, 2019 - 5 Stars I am very satisfied with education
Outstanding experience
Learned a lot and got much needed help

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019 Thank you very much for your feedback Vesna.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for additional review Vesna :D We are glad that we helped you.
Urban,
Seliskar, Slovenia,
Nov 21, 2019,

I love it

I wish i have joined Elite before because their support, blogs, articles, course, community.. are really amazing. I also like that they are simple and not like many other traders who promote lambos, expensive villas.. etc.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Urban.
Mark,
Terbovlje, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Get in love with your custom indicator

Heyyy, i am really happy to be a part of thia academy. I know how to trading good but I had too different results each month. Thia indicator is really good and contrable tool for rial management and not getting me greedy. Because i like to trading breaking strategy mixed with your own, your support and resistance from programme is much more clear so I can have clen entry shots. 5*:)

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback Mark.
Tadej,
Maribor, Slovenia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Honest trading site

I have gone through a lot of indicators, courses and other stuff. They all fail at the end to be honest. Iam a member of Elitefxacademy and the elite room, course, setups and articles have really helped me at trading. Iam happy to be a member and becoming more and more successful in trading.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Tadej thank you for your feedback.
Albert,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Nov 10, 2019,

Excellent effort and daily analysis announcements

Thank you for your routine. This helps me better to undestand your strategy and lesson after lesson from what I've learnt. I still has some problems with buyers and sellers market mentallity sometime, but I'm getting every day better. I really believe in your effort.

Thank you so much Luka&Martin&Elitesupport.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback and positive words.
Bojan,
Križaj, Slovenia,
Nov 9, 2019,

Success is real close

I am glad that I am part of this community for last 4 months. I understand your course but I feel like, I have to go over my emotions to bring results better. Trading is hard work, but with you guy is much easier then before when I've been alone

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 13, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback and from date you started trading with us you will never be alone. :D
Nemanja,
Rozna dolina, Slovenia,
Oct 29, 2019,

Amazing education

i can really say that this education is one of the best i have ever taken. Your elite room is what i was searching for.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.