EliteFXAcademy.com Review

Updated: Mar 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteFXAcademy.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: admin@elitefxacademy.com, +38641549414

Join live discussion of EliteFXAcademy.com on our forum

Eva,
Ribnica, Slovenia,
Oct 27, 2019,

Appreciate support team

Thanks for your support over elite program. You deserve high five from me! I got all my mistakes I did before when I was learning from other courses. Finnaly I can say, I’m not wasting my money and throwing it through window. Thanks for market secrets. Elite strategy is working out!
Cheers

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Mihael,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Oct 26, 2019,

I am happy but cannot wait till I get to pro level

I love the progress you are giving to me,.
Thank you Elite support and Luka and Martin for your patience. I know that is Hard with me because I am still Young for this industry. Even if I am at university of economics, they do not teach and treat me this way like you guys. Many students do not know about forex and this is sad, because like Martin said.: Everybody should know at least investment basics to be ready for everything bad and good from businessman perspektive. I am happy to be part of elite community. This month was amazing!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Nov 2, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Michael.
Domzi,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Impressed by your detailed explanation and custom indicator

Your course is way much better then many on the market. Your strategy really works and it makes sense with everything. Thanks to Martin, when I needed help you've been always on my side. Nobody correct my mistakes before. Working on progress with your support saved me much more Time then I would do it by myself
Tonight I'm waiting for daily analysis:) I'm always on the track mates. See ya

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:

Thank you very much for your feedback Domzi and we are always here for you.

Ado,
Slovenija, Slovenia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Good lesson and enough knowledge to get what I want

Before I was learning trading basics on the network where everything is free but then like everyone who wanna be successful, want to observe more then only basics and here am I where I get started my lesson with Elite course. I got enough knowledge to start getting much better results and get very good psychological view on the market, risk management and control over my emotions.
5 for yo guys

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Ado.

Jure Knezic,
Grosuplje, Slovenia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Excellent

I took advanced course and can say that is really good for beginners like me hehe. Luka and Marting are good mentors!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Jure.
Nika_25,
Montreal, Canada,
Oct 20, 2019,

The best so far

I had a really good experience with Elite Fx Academy.
They have the knowledge to make you profitable, so far so good for me.
Thanks EliteFx!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Nika.
Aleksandar Perovic,
Vic Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 4, 2019,

Perfect mentoring

Iam really satisfied with the online Advanced course and the support from Elite educators and members.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Aleksandar.
Bostjan Markic,
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Oct 1, 2019,

Good experience

I was looking for a trading strategy that works and make me some profit. I found that with Elite fx academy!!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Bostjan.
Matija,
Novak, Slovenia,
Sep 29, 2019,

Great Education

Hello, I have to share this here. Finally I started showing constant results. This is why I respect this academy in the way how they treat me and support my progress by helping me figure out mistakes I did and publishing free content analysis every day.
5tarrrr for you guys!

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Matija.
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Sep 16, 2019,

AMAZING LEARNING CURVE

I started learning from this academy 4 months ago and can only say that i am very satisfied with learning curve.
Thank you to Martin who recommended me this, because now I understand the market flow much much better. Beside forex trading I started using this buyers and sellers in cryptocurrencies as an investment, because I'm fan of that too and it helps me understand swings, dominance and psychology.

Reply by EliteFxAcademy submitted Oct 27, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Neja.