WBTrading.co.uk Review

William Brown

Updated: Oct 11, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WBTrading.co.uk

Established: 2016
Contact: william@wbtrading.co.uk

Join live discussion of WBTrading.co.uk on our forum

Philippines, Philippines,
May 23, 2021,

Seriously impressed with it!

I’ve just gone through William’s course so here’s a review whilst it’s fresh in mind. Recently, I've been learning about improving my personal finance and money management skills and I've come across a book authored by trader which was my inspiration for it. To put it simply, I got hooked by her words. She only trades for not even an hour a day and that's her main job so I was like I have to do this!

Starting then, I've been very interested in trading and so I dived at the chance to take this when I saw it. It sounded like it would just solve the problem. No guesses just rules. Let’s just say I learned a lot! The Realtime Formation training had the biggest impact because he actually shows you the trades. I also find the advice - trade the edge via a demo-account to get a real-time feel for actual performance first - very substantial. And as they say, only trade what you can afford to lose. And I also love that there's a checklist! It will be very helpful in constructing an edge.

Whether for a beginner trader or an advanced one, I think they'll be able to get substance from this course. The course was also very professional, detailed and the narration was very pleasant - not too slow or fast-paced. I also love how instead of just being able to listen to the presentation, you can see the whole text below the video. I find this very helpful because I learn more through reading than listening. Seriously impressed with it!
Atom,
England, United Kingdom,
May 11, 2021,

Winning mechanical trading strategies!

I've been trading with WB Trading for nearly 2 months and it's been great. The approach to trading is completely mechanical which means if you follow these rules, you're gonna win! The course has much more than just the strategies; it talks about mindset and how to ultimately win as a trader. The team at WB Trading are really helpful, they answer any questions I have. Really positive experience
City of Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines,
May 11, 2021,

Experience is not always the best teacher, sometimes, it's the course.

Here's my review for William. Well going into this course i was a complete newb. The modules inside taught me a lot. There were things I didn't even know I needed to know so yeah. Impactful and the case studies section made a big difference because it's good to have the hard facts on what's possible. I was able to relate my situation!

Discipline is a big factor for me and it's shining in the course. Having the rules to follow is what I needed. I think for me what it comes down to is the hard work factor. I already learned a lot and would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to trade properly. No more hours of youtube videos needed!
Colorado, USA,
Apr 27, 2021,

My missing puzzle pieces

2 years into my trading career and it's just been up and down like a roller coaster. I recently found WBtrading and decided to enroll in the Platinum Program. Right from the beginning the quality of information and way it is delivered was a game changer. I've been stuck in a mental block of fear, feeling like I need to spend more time on the charts and learn more, my confidence has been lacking, I've felt confused about all the information I've learned over these 2 years since I started.

It has all just been overwhelming, but after going through the first few sections of the Platinum Program and into the second strategy now I feel like everything is just straightforward for me, organized. It is simple enough to learn, practice and execute. The course so far I feel has taken what I did know added on what I was missing to it and allowed me to dismiss useless information, instead of having an overwhelmed view on the charts trying to make a decision I now have tunnel vision of what to do, when and how to do it. Stick to what works and is proven and you will see results yourself.

Also want to give a shout out to William himself for being personable to his students, he personally reached out to me on Facebook after commenting on an ad I saw for his course, also want to thank his team. Anytime I have a question or concern I can email Paul and get an email back. Customer support is well executed by the whole team! That I appreciate so much, it is extremely important to have support from whom you have invested in!
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 17, 2021,

Good planned scamming methode - tthe strategy is: flip a coin!

I am not convinced...more like a fraud.

I watched the 3h video and I expected, like promised, a strategy...at least that...but in real I was scammed 3h with the trading results of fantasy people. Yes, the video gets you with the individual mistakes you probably make during you try to become a good trader. It really hurts, because he exactly meets your mistakes and he promises to solve that mistakes. However, he will not do that. After 1.5h video he started to explain the wonderful trading course for a lot of money. I thought: Ok, that is business...he want to sell and not everything is for free. But, after 3 hours watching he offered a trial .... yes, its is free for 3 days...but, it will not open or reveal a strategy!!! Moreover, you will get access to a ongoing "what will happen if you do it"...and the real strategy will stay blocked, untill you'll pay for the course.

In conclusion: Interessting marketing method. It works for sure -congrats -, but to make people think they will get a kind of holy grail is just a fraud! Safe your money the holy grail is not here.
Baguio, Philippines,
Apr 4, 2021,

RECOMMENDED

Hi guys. My name is Veen and I want to share my honest and constructive feedback on their course to help. Starting off I learned that in order to have consistent results in trading we must have a mechanical trading that has an edge over the market that in the long run will give us positive results. I also learned about the proper mindset for trading which can affect greatly our trading. I also learned that consecutive losses is a part of any winning strategy, that its okay to have losses in our trading strategy. This was a game-changer for me personally.

The great thing I found about the program is the Day 2 Framework and structure section. This was my favorite because this is based on facts and mathematical results. This is needed and a critical part of any winning strategy that exists in the market. Having this in mind and understanding the core idea of it will change how you think and act in trading. I believe that every trader needs to have these in their system for them to be successful. I wish though that there was some kind of questions and answers part which I felt was missing. There’s a lot covered in the course, everything you need, but no ‘questions’ part unfortunately. As a beginner, even experienced traders, they will likely have questions along the way while they apply and implement your strategy. That is how learning process works, so I would suggest that you lend your ears and offer quick consultations for clients who finished the course.

All in all, I liked the course, I would say that its very informative, brief, well structured, and it contains all, if not most of the things that a trader needs to learn and understand. They have pretty much laid it all out in here. From mindset, approach, trading system, mathematical facts, trading resources and tools to execute them and even a broker suggestion. I think all the trader needed left to do is his or her own discipline, hard work, dedication, and patience in order for them to achieve the financial freedom or goals that they have. There is always room for improvement for this course as I have stated my opinions about it. Overall though, I am glad I went for it and committed because trading is my passion and this has filled in the blanks that I was missing. I recommend it hundred percent.
Bienvenido Lorilla,
Mar 24, 2021,

Set the trade and walk away :-)

I am new to trading. I've watched a lot of video tutorials online and read books looking for a trading strategy that will work. I also tried free signal hoping to help me with my trading but still, nothing really works. until a come across one of the videos of Will talking about mechanical strategy. Then, I was curious about it and start to look for the same strategy that will is talking about but I didn't find any. Then I decided to jump in and enroll in WB trading course. The module is easy to follow. And now I trade with confidence and with the mechanical rule I follow I starting to see a big change in my trading.

Thank you WB trading.
Bien
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Mar 23, 2021,

To a Trader Strategy is Everything.

If you are reading this review either you have been through Will's course or you are planning to do it. Let me help you, the only reason you are at this platform is because you are looking/finding mechanism that can improve your trading. To a Trader strategy is everything and strategies cant be made inside a day or even a couple of years, they require immense amount of effort/purification and then you come out successful with a strategy.
I have learnt something in this course that in all honesty I can guarantee that I would have never learnt if I was not lucky enough. I feel lucky to have been through this course, as I believe that this course will be the missing piece of my trading success.

Mr. William has helped me develop a consistent strategy and consistent strategy reduces Risk and increases Reward, that's what trading is all about.

Mr. William Thank-You.
Dec 30, 2020,

WB Trading - The Coarse That Really Delivers!!

I started my journey trading over the last year. I purchased 3 courses, joined so many groups but could not find consistency. I would make money then lose money, basically, I was playing a guessing game, that is until I came across WB Trading on YouTube. I investigated mechanical trading, read the reviews and decided to take the plunge and purchase my fourth course, which I can honestly say it will be my last! Just from one strategy I learned, I placed small trades, just to test the waters and to my surprise, I have never seen so many numbers in green!
The course itself is very well presented and the branding reflects this. It is exceptionally simple yet powerful, it demonstrates the simplistic ease of trading. The course is basic enough for the novice trader to understand yet detailed enough for anyone to place trades with confidence. There are many aspects of the coarse that I did not expect. Apart from the obvious information you find in a trading coarse outline, WB Trading course exceeded my expectations. It included subjects on the importance of structure and consistency, collecting, building and assessing trade data as well as backtesting and so much more.
Will and his team are very professional yet warm and welcoming. Paul, who is my Customer Success Manager offers support in any aspect of my trading and is there to answer any queries I may have. WT Trading customer service is exceptionally high, responding to queries immediately, I feel as if I have embarked on a journey where I am surrounded by like-minded people who are there to nurture and help me grow into a successful trader and although I am on the other side of the world, I do not feel alone.
WB Trading Mechanical trading is the most clinical and automatic way to trade, taking the emotion out of it completely and I could not be happier. It takes all the stress out of trading and I feel I have peace of mind and can sleep better at night. If there is anyone out there who wants to get off the hamster wheel of trading, I cannot recommend enough to join WB Trading. It is only the beginning for me but already I can see my trading and mindset have changed dramatically.
Worcestershire, United Kingdom,
Dec 20, 2020,

I believe..

I do believe what they say is true.. all traders need to find a system / strategy that suits their individual personality and will fit around commitments. For me, having spent years hopping from one mentor and strategy to the next, I am so happy to have access to WB Trading with their rules based, repeatable and mechanical strategies. The support from Will and the team is always there to tap into if needed and the fact you can get checkable transparent data over a long period of time is priceless. Personally I have been trading the Session Momentum Strategy and have been lucky enough to get the new Strategy Construction Mastercless before the official launch. The information within is worth every penny in my opinion and will be something I can use for the rest of my trading career. Next year I am excited and looking forward to taking on more strategies like the Higher Timeframe Bias Bar and Price Reversion strategies as my circumstances change and i get more time at home. In summary I now truly feel I do not need to look anywhere else and have all I need to continue being a consistently profitable trader.. something I thought I would never achieve. Thank you WB Trading!