FRXE.com Review

Updated: Feb 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FRXE is a forex broker. FRXE offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. FRXE.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, metals, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FRXE.com

Established: 2012
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@frxe.com, +447429085441
CFD:
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FRXE.com on our forum

sai,
hyderabad, India,
Feb 9, 2021,

Fraud to the Core

nothing much to say. you will not get your money back. fraud to the core. i Deposited $2000. couldn't withdraw.

India, India,
Jan 9, 2021,

Scam and Fraud broker

Deposited 1500$ and not able to withdraw my money now. Not able to login to my mt4 account itself now since 2 months. No reply to mails since 8 months, all social media account of frxe are still active but they are seeing the message and not responding, also deleting negative comments immediately on their post. I joined through a indian executive only, if they are any people from india and got scammed by frxe, then let me know I have the executive address and his mobile number, we will directly sue him and get our money.

Uthman,
Oyo, Nigeria,
Dec 23, 2020,

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Same experience as Gifty's. I tried to login to my client portal. I couldn't access my accounts both real and demo accounts.

Gifty,
Dec 11, 2020,

TOTAL SCAM

I deposited 100$. I couldn't login to my trading account for 4 months now. I complained to support but no response. The worst now is that when I login to my frxe client portal, I can't even access my balance. When I open my mt5, it can't connect, it will say server lost. I highly recommend that people should run away

SA, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 19, 2020,

scam

The two Positive reply for Enyinwa, and jason naik, are fake 100% To hunt more traders. I still wait till now from four months and When I try to make an withdraw that will switch you to the main control panel. FPA applies people's responses without verifying and this is the big problem.

May 9, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited $100 in my account #201985 on 09-Apr-2020 I traded for about three weeks and after making some profit I requested withdrawal on 01-May-2020 until now my withdrawal request in not completed and the FRXE does not reply to my emails, which raised a red flag about them. I started to be suspicious about them because taking all this time to process a withdrawal request does not seem normal and which makes it worse not answering the emails. I advise to stay away from FRXE.
If there is any update regarding my issue I will post it here.
Over 25% of all reviews submitted fail moderation.  If you have a brilliant plan to allow us to absolutely verify all reviews, please use the Contact Us link below and let us know.

In the meantime, focus on your issue and realize that it is possible for another person to have a different experience.
Jul 31, 2020,

I have receive my money today...

FRXE has a great support and withdrawals are faster, I faced a bit delay in transaction during covid but everything is fine now , highly recommend for Nigeria as they have office there

jason naik,
gujarat, India,
Jul 7, 2020,

smooth handling. may it be cash or online banking

i belong to america and india, i operate my FRXE accounts from both countries.. yes i have multiple accounts. staff responds quickly. deposit is smooth and withdrawal is smoother. its been more than 3 years now.

Italy, Italy,
Jun 11, 2020,

stole money

dont deposit here. they stole money (in my case just 100 fortunatly) and stop reply to emails and chat. BAD
May 27, 2020,

Very bad

They have refuse to pay me my 1000usd withdrawal for over 6 weeks now. No customer care attendant, no emails. It’s such a terrible broker

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited money for a copy trading and I noticed a no activity on my account, I requested for a withdrawal and they keep telling me different stories that their hk and newyork offices are lock, I asked that should not make withdrawal difficult since every thing is automated. The customer. Service is so extremely poor no mails, they not always online. Pls don’t trade with them until I get back my 1000usd. This a scam
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Full Scam

The withdrawal doesn`t work!!!
My deposit was 1000usd
I make a profit 2300usd
My first request was 30 March
Today 7 may (DELAY 1 month and 1 week)
I dont received money
Support is misleads
If, what to change I will write
Stay away