FRXE.com Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FRXE is a forex broker. FRXE offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. FRXE.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, metals, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FRXE.com

Established: 2012
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@frxe.com, +447429085441
CFD:
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FRXE.com on our forum

panama, Panama,
Mar 4, 2020,

FRXE.COM HOW COME?

My question is it that forex peace army reviews a broker like FRXE which is not regulated and by the way an offshore one?

Do you think that the Forex Peace Army should only permit traders to leave reviews for licensed onshore brokers?

The FPA allows traders to leave reviews for Forex, Binary, Crypto, and Stock Brokers from around the world.  The ratings of these brokers are made by the reviewers, not the FPA.

Instead of questioning why a broker is listed, why don't you submit some reviews for the brokers you've used?  So far, this is the only review submitted from your account.
Ab,
Abuja, Nigeria,
Feb 27, 2020,

The spread is good. Withdrawal is within the stipulated time 24-48 hours.

I withdrawal through Bitcoin and the response was encouraging. support also do good job.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 27, 2020,

Very bad

They have refuse to pay me my 1000usd withdrawal for over 6 weeks now. No customer care attendant, no emails. It’s such a terrible broker

May 1, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited money for a copy trading and I noticed a no activity on my account, I requested for a withdrawal and they keep telling me different stories that their hk and newyork offices are lock, I asked that should not make withdrawal difficult since every thing is automated. The customer. Service is so extremely poor no mails, they not always online. Pls don’t trade with them until I get back my 1000usd. This a scam
SA, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 19, 2020,

scam

The two Positive reply for Enyinwa, and jason naik, are fake 100% To hunt more traders. I still wait till now from four months and When I try to make an withdraw that will switch you to the main control panel. FPA applies people's responses without verifying and this is the big problem.

May 9, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited $100 in my account #201985 on 09-Apr-2020 I traded for about three weeks and after making some profit I requested withdrawal on 01-May-2020 until now my withdrawal request in not completed and the FRXE does not reply to my emails, which raised a red flag about them. I started to be suspicious about them because taking all this time to process a withdrawal request does not seem normal and which makes it worse not answering the emails. I advise to stay away from FRXE.
If there is any update regarding my issue I will post it here.
Over 25% of all reviews submitted fail moderation.  If you have a brilliant plan to allow us to absolutely verify all reviews, please use the Contact Us link below and let us know.

In the meantime, focus on your issue and realize that it is possible for another person to have a different experience.
india, India,
Mar 17, 2020,

again hold my withdwal after said me make nice review we paid u beware this

they said make nice review we paid u withdrawal when i did they nerve paid my withdrawal as i said do not go this broker they full of scam and they want ppl to make nice review here then other ppl join this broker but fact was they pure market maker broker so i am advice nobody join this broker until they solve my issue ..

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars as i mention old review i have some issue after that my problem slove and no issue now frxe ..i change my review to 5 star and support very nice there i hope i work long term with u thankyou frxe and fpa

Mar 12, 2020 - 1 Star hi i am trading frxe since 2 month first they make all nice and they paid me small amt when i am try withdwal all my amt they try to do tricky and cheat me they did not send my withdwal and said its btc issue bla bla then trade my account and loss all money..i just say here do not go this broker pure india broker running my Tamil people they will loot u later when u deposit big and all so better go with regulated broker
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Full Scam

The withdrawal doesn`t work!!!
My deposit was 1000usd
I make a profit 2300usd
My first request was 30 March
Today 7 may (DELAY 1 month and 1 week)
I dont received money
Support is misleads
If, what to change I will write
Stay away
Italy, Italy,
Jun 11, 2020,

stole money

dont deposit here. they stole money (in my case just 100 fortunatly) and stop reply to emails and chat. BAD
Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 4, 2019,

BTC withdraw pending Account (200991)

I joined this broker and deposited funds with BTC 2-Sep-2019, it's instant deposit and i started trading my account.

i made profits and my withdrawal pending around 12hrs ago.

i requested withdraw on BTC.currently my withdrawal pending, looking forward with this company for get my withdraw, i hopefully receive soon.

once it will show in my BTC wallet, i will make review again ..

Account
200991
Karachi, Pakistan,
Aug 24, 2019,

Withdrawal Received (200877)

As per my last review ,i was waiting for my withdrawal request. that i received with BTC.

Thanks Simon he provided good support to sort out my withdrawal issues.

Aug 15, 2019 - 3 Stars I joined this company 14th Aug 2019 and after verification i deposited $100 in account.

After Gold Trading and due to high volatility Gold i made good profits with scalping and high risk of lot size.

Company Suspended my account, i withdraw requested my profits , and now waiting for process .

Once i will receive i will post my review.

jason naik,
gujarat, India,
Jul 7, 2020,

smooth handling. may it be cash or online banking

i belong to america and india, i operate my FRXE accounts from both countries.. yes i have multiple accounts. staff responds quickly. deposit is smooth and withdrawal is smoother. its been more than 3 years now.