Vload.expert Review

Global Primex Limited

Global Primex Sp. z o.o.

Global Primex llc

Updated: Jul 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Vload.expert

Related sites include GlobalPrimex.com, GlobalPrimex.mu, GlobalPrimex.mx, Sharin.Global.

Join live discussion of Vload.expert on our forum

Vload.expert profile provided by jmalach, Mar 31, 2020

Our clients make millions of transactions weekly with VLoad eVouchers - premium, cross-border eCommerce payments. VLoad offers a selection of eVouchers for online payments, retaining a 100% guarantee redemption on merchant sites, mitigating dispute and settlements.

cape town, South Africa,
Nov 12, 2019,

Vload Scam

I made my first withdrawal with vload because it was one of the options offered by traders way, vload charged me 30% of my withdrawal. I have never been charged this much ever. If you want to use traders way rather use skrill or netller vload is ridiculous.

Reply by jmalach submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Hello Phelisa,

Sorry you had a bad experience withdrawing through VLoad. Our pricing is clearly stated on our website: https://www.vload.expert/pricing

We charge 0.2% for domestic USA withdrawals with a $20 minimum and 0.3% for an international cash out, along with a $30 minimum.

If you have any questions regarding the process don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 20, 2020,

They ditched me for $ 10,990 in vouchers.

I have the impression that the world has gone mad and there are only scammers around.
I with great difficulty withdrew money from the brokerage company LQDFX ( also scammers and I wrote in the reviews) - but I returned the money and crossed myself. But I was happy early - I had to transfer $ 10990 from LQDFX broker to VLOAD payment system. I have a VLOAD client status of the second category. this status allows you to transfer money up to 25,000 euros per year. I even submitted documents for category 3 and some of the documents are also confirmed. I have been thoroughly checked in all instances and I have an impeccable reputation. I decided to return all the money to my Bank account in Russia . So I made a request to transfer all the vouchers to my Bank account in Russia. The request was confirmed and the email was sent that you should wait for the money to arrive in 4-7 days. REFERENCE NUMBER:
677880-540790 (I give the real number). A day later, I receive a letter with the following content :
Dear Stanislav
Thank you for your patience!
We greatly appreciate your interest in our withdrawal services, however after careful review of the documents our compliance department found out that according to the information provided your account does not meet our current criteria to approve a transfer.
Based upon the above-mentioned and due to the AML regulations, our risk department has made a decision of not allowing you to make the withdrawal through VLoad vouchers.
We sincerely apologize for having taken your precious time and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kindly be informed, that we will generate the voucher instead.
However, for that we need your confirmation.
Looking forward to your response.
Best regards,
Emma | Customer Service Representative.
then I publish the details of my correspondence with
#04e50dc3-6935-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 18, 2020 04:25 PM
Stanislav
I received an email from the support service that for reasons I don't understand you are refusing to withdraw funds from my verified Bank account. Please explain this outrageous situation. I didn't break any of the terms of the agreement.

Mar 18, 2020 04:25 PM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for the email. Please be informed that our bank has the security rules that we cannot avoid. We absolutely understand your concerns and issue does not come directly from Vload, therefore we suggest to create the voucher to you that you can redeem and find alternative solution with the merchant. For any other questions, feel free to reach us. Diana| Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504

Mar 19, 2020 12:06 AM
#9d9da30a-69b5-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 19, 2020 07:45 AM
Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov
Hello! I don't know what your Bank decides - maybe on my nationality that I'm from Russia? Or do they not like my ALFA Bank ? I need to understand-how can I legally get my money back ? You received money from my Bank - there were no problems. And when it's time to give-immediately problems ? I have withdrawn the main part of my funds from LQDFX - is there a problem with IT? This broker is your intermediary in payments and it has a very dark reputation. I had a hard time getting the money out of them, and I'm not happy about getting involved with you or this company either. I wonder how you checked your intermediary - how did you allow this for yourself? I am waiting for alternative solutions from you so that I can get the money legally. By the way, as I noticed later, this company uses fake email addresses - does it bother you?

Mar 19, 2020 07:45 AM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for contacting us, we appreciate your interests. We are writing in connection with the cashout request made on www.vload.expert. After checking your case with the financial department, unfortunately, there was no specific information as to why we can not process the cashout. We have no influence on the bank, so the only thing we can do right now is to give back you the voucher. We can generate the voucher instead and you can redeem it in any partner merchants accepting Vload voucher website. Therefore they can advise you to contact your merchant and ask for alternative payment method for further cashout action. For any questions do not hesitate contacting us back. Best regards, Anne | Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504

Mar 19, 2020 12:48 PM
Stanislav
Hello! Good - you leave me no other choice. Return the money with vouchers back-I hope you will not charge me for the return operation. Send me a full list of your partners where I can get my funds. Stanislav

Mar 19, 2020 07:21 PM
Stanislav
Perhaps I will also leave the vouchers in your custody until we find out the reasons for the Bank's refusal. Let your security service inform me what additional documents are required to pass the verification of my loyalty and identity. I am open to dialogue and in no case should you infringe on my rights ,since I have observed all the conditions of working with you and did not violate anything in principle. You must do this because you took a Commission for the money you received and it was assumed that your services will be performed 100 percent. I want to remind you that you assigned me level 2 and confirmed all the conditions-this imposes a certain responsibility on you to the client. Stanislav

Mar 20, 2020 08:13 AM
Stanislav
I am concerned that your company does not respond to the claim and does not return the money. In addition, you are violating the rules.

Mar 20, 2020 06:38 PM
Today is Friday, March 20 - and I understand that the world is raging coronavirus COVID-19 and no one cares about everything. But I don 't see any vouchers (they sailed away in an unknown direction) or money. As I understand it, I will not hear the answer from technical support-everyone will be written off as a virus. Run away from this company and do not try to trust them with your money.

Stanislav
All interested parties can provide all the evidence that I am not a fake person. I am a real law- abiding user.

I attach additional correspondence with Global Primex Limited (VLOAD).

Mar 20, 2020 06:38 PM
Call center
Dear Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov, Thank you for the information. Please be informed that we have suggested the solution, which is to generate the voucher that you will redeem back to broker. Kindly confirm that you want the generation and we will proceed further. For any other questions, feel free to reach us. Best regards, Diana | Customer Service Representative. Email: support@vload.expert | Phones: UK +441382797240 |US +17727424504
#c3b03f40-6c30-11ea-88b8-005056b35d02 - Refusal to withdraw funds
Создано в Mar 22, 2020 11:32 AM
Stanislav Ivanovich Frolov
To create the vouchers back to them to return back to the brokers Scam ? Their account is closed. Before your company started working with them , did you even know who you were dealing with? This company has no regulation at all unlike other brokers that have a regulator and who at least can file a complaint. This fake broker has no legal regulations and no licenses . All their quotes are not displayed on the market. What are you talking about? You want me to give them money? I'd rather donate this money to hospitals in Europe to buy medicines to fight the virus than give it to a dirty company.

Mar 22, 2020 11:32 AM
Stanislav
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers read here maybe this will sober you up a little and you will turn on your brain?

Mar 22, 2020 11:33 AM
Reply by jmalach submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Hello Mr. Frolov,

Thank you for your thorough and honest review, with all proof attached. It's very understandable that you got frustrated when withdrawing your funds. While the situation has been rectified, you lost time and energy, for which we are sorry. In the end we worked together with the merchant to resolve your issue.

Hawaii, USA,
May 18, 2020,

Vload Resolved My Cashout Issue.

I was contacted by Vload and was told I could cashout now. I had problems before since I don't delivery service by the US Postal Service so my bank statement has my P.O. Box instead of my physical address. Also my bank does not have it's own SWIFT code. I tried a cashout and the funds were in my bank account in three days.

I thank you Vload for working hard to solve my problem

Apr 24, 2020 - 2 Stars Do not make any deposits with Vload until your bank account is verified. They should not allow deposits until this step is done. They let me deposit money into my Tradersway account with my credit card before verifying my bank account. Now I cannot withdraw my money. There is no delivery service by the US Postal Service where I live so my bank can only send mail to my PO box, so they will only use the address where they can send mail to. Vload will not except your bank statement with a PO Box address. I had my bank write a letter and it did not help. BTC is not an option because it's not allowed in the state of Hawaii. I tried other companies used with Tradersway but they don't accept US clients. Other than this I did not have any problems with Vload.

Reply by jmalach submitted Apr 29, 2020 Hello Taiyang,

Sorry to hear you could not complete the withdrawal process. To withdraw with VLoad we require a bank statement issued within the last 30 days. In order for VLoad eVouchers to be the safest way to pay online we must follow our KYC guidelines when requesting documents.

Our customer support team is currently trying to reach out to you to solve this issue.

Tennessee, USA,
May 19, 2020,

High and difficult

There withdrawal fee and deposit fee is high. I will never use a broker who use them ever again. I spent 147 before I even got to start trading. If you’re a beginner and don’t have at least $1000 to start don’t go with any broker that accepts only this type of payment. Also they claim you get your deposit fee back but I have yet to see mines and I deposited within the amount of time they give

Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Hello Kenya,

Sorry you did not find adequate value in our eVouchers. We try to be transparent with all of our fees and you can see our current pricing at https://www.vload.com/pricing.

Kind regards,
support@vload.com
California, United States,
Jun 8, 2020,

This company scammed me

I sent money to Vload.expert to transfer to my forex broker,but the money did not arrived. My broker did not get it, they don`t know anything about it. The money just simply disappeared. My order number is: 884546-069052. I sent several E-mails for this Vload.expert company, but I did not get any answer. Be careful.

Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 17, 2020:
Hello Sonnambula,

Sorry you did not receive an immediate response to your emails. It appears that your eVouchers remain active, however our Technical Support team is closely inspecting your particular case. Customer service will get in touch with you shortly to amend the situation.

Nuru,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Can not withdraw funds

I used vload voucher for my trading account and I had no issue.
But when it came to withdrawing my funds they kept asking for more information about where I am from and where I live, even though they have all the documents they require.
Eventually my cash out option on my menu disappeared. I contacted support and they said cashing out is not available in my country temporarily.

Why would it be hard to get receive my money. The worst part is they don't seem to care or come up with solutions.

Please avoid dealing with them because they will come up with all kind of issues to not give you your money.

Reply by jmalach submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello Nuru,

Unfortunately, due to local regulations, our Cashout service is temporarily unavailable in some regions. We are continuously working on improving this feature, and expand the countries which support it. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us for clarification.

support@vload.com