Vload Review

Global Primex Limited

Global Primex Sp. z o.o.

Global Primex llc

Updated: Jun 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

VLOAD is a cash voucher payment method used for deposits and withdrawals by numerous brokers and online merchants.

Vload

Related sites include GlobalPrimex.com, GlobalPrimex.mu, GlobalPrimex.mx, Sharin.Global.

Join live discussion of Vload on our forum

Vload profile provided by jmalach, Mar 31, 2020

Our clients make millions of transactions weekly with VLoad eVouchers - premium, cross-border eCommerce payments. VLoad offers a selection of eVouchers for online payments, retaining a 100% guarantee redemption on merchant sites, mitigating dispute and settlements.

Mike C,
CA, USA,
Apr 27, 2021,

Deceptive website. Don't bother with them.

Do not, under any circumstances use this company. Their website is fraudulent and misleading. After going through all the necessary steps to qualify for Tier 2 I was able to use it once or twice, but that was it. There was supposed to be a 25k yearly limit, which I was nowhere near close to when attempting to use it again. They made me go through all of the tier 3 steps, sending over extensive personal information including 6 months worth of financial statements, then put me on hold for a week while their department reviewed them only to come back with a generic message that I can no longer use their services. Chat support was completely useless and rude with canned responses which never addressed my questions. After they had me upload document after document, I kept asking how much more they are going to want without getting an answer. Now these folks have all my financial information, I don't have access to their service, and I'm concerned they are a fraud outfit. After all, their website is deceptive since they refused to honor me as a tier 2 customer after qualifying and using it once or twice.

Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello Mike C,

Since you did not provide much identifiable information, we cannot find your particular case. Sometimes our representatives have to gather information first and, only after further analysis, can determine if you can fully use our services. All the information you have provided is stored with the strictest payment card industry data security standards, and never shared with 3rd parties. Please note that we do not, under any circumstances, engage in fraudulent activities.

United States, Uganda,
Feb 26, 2021,

RE: Withdrawal

It is so easy to deposit money Via vload i deposited $40 to these scammers,
but when I requested to withdraw $400 profit they gave me the run around saying I cannot withdraw after a gave them all my supporting documents. I should not have to return to my country during a pandemic to renew my u.s visa to get a withdrawal!
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello itachi1991a,

Sorry you could not withdraw your profit through VLoad, however we cannot send money to individuals with expired documents. We abide by different AML rules when you make a small purchase of eVouchers, than when you request a withdrawal. Please get in touch with customer service when your documents are updated.

Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jan 5, 2021,

Absolutely scam

I would have given 0 Stars if I could, mediocre support service, I used this service more than one time and I find it absolutely useless, problems that never ends, I contacted them to close my account and they said that they will refer to the specialised department (they have a department for closing accounts), anyway till now they didn't close it it,looks like they really don't want you to go.
Reply by jmalach submitted Jan 8, 2021:
Hello Dinimicis,

As any reputable business, we surely agree with you: we don't want any of our customers to go. We're sorry you did not find our service useful, however using us a couple times you must have surely realized we are not an "absolute scam".

If you would like more info about closing your account, please take a look at our Terms and Conditions, point #14: https://pl.vload.com/termsv2

Montreal, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Still working on withdraws

Well, I landed here and started to read the reviews about Vload. I can't say I'm not discouraged at the moment.

Like most people, I used Vload to fund my Forex account, got verified up to tier 2 but couldn't get verified to withdraw.

I've tried to work with a representative on this issue. I've sent my FATCA CRA document 3 or 4 to times before I tried to reach Vload by phone. After I did, i didn't received any email concerning my verification.

My status is still blocked at this step and 500$ is currently sleeping in my account.

I tried to find other ways to spend my money but besides brokers, I couldn't find any other merchants who accept Vload.

I'm currently upset but I'm still going to work with Vload and give them any informations they need. The only problem is communication at the moment.

I will write back when my status will change and give you an idea about the delays involved.
Reply by jmalach submitted Nov 27, 2020:
Hello Michel,

Sorry you were upset with us, and initially could not unlock cashout. Please share your experience here on FPA of how things worked out in the end.

If you have any other issues feel free to contact our customer service 24/7

Yaw Adu Gyamfi,
Edmonton, Canada,
Oct 2, 2020,

Warning to everyone using VLoad

I opened a wallet account with VLoad to fund my new trading account with FXChoice. Since it was my first time trading with FXChoice, I decided to test the efficiency of their withdrawal process. Because I used Vload for the deposit into the trading account, FXChoice gave the cash to VLoad to be given to me.

When I contacted VLoad for the withdrawal, I was given some conditionalities including prove of my source of funds. Although the documentations being asked was provided I opened the wallet account. Upon submitting my application with all relevant documentations and proves, they asked for further proves upon proves over and over again. Among other proves, I gave them my Social Insurance number, my drivers License, my bank account number, my Tax Identification number, as well as my Visa account number and monthly statements.

After several days of back and I gave up. Weeks later when I logged into my VLoad wallet account, the money was gone. That account now show a zero balance.
Reply by jmalach submitted Nov 27, 2020:
Hello Yaw Adu Gyamfi,

Our records tell a different story. While it is true we required for you to upload several documents for withdrawal you never initiated this service, instead using your voucher. If you would like more information about your case, please contact our customer service.

gina,
pickerington, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

unprofessional

used for tradersway account. refused to approve account transfer of 4800. constant runsrounds about documents. closed the account
Reply by jmalach submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hi Gina,

Sorry you feel we did an unprofessional job when handling your request regarding the tradersway account. Our customer service will contact you to talk about your particular situation.

Sep 1, 2020,

scamer, fraud company

this company is fraud company stealing money.
The wrost company and the wrost service.
Reply by jmalach submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hello Roomalahmad,

We take pride in our customer service which is available 24/7. Sorry you had a bad experience with us, maybe we can still fix your problem? We would like to inform you however that we are not a fraudulent company and we take our business very seriously.

Nuru,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Can not withdraw funds

I used vload voucher for my trading account and I had no issue.
But when it came to withdrawing my funds they kept asking for more information about where I am from and where I live, even though they have all the documents they require.
Eventually my cash out option on my menu disappeared. I contacted support and they said cashing out is not available in my country temporarily.

Why would it be hard to get receive my money. The worst part is they don't seem to care or come up with solutions.

Please avoid dealing with them because they will come up with all kind of issues to not give you your money.

Reply by jmalach submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Hello Nuru,

Unfortunately, due to local regulations, our Cashout service is temporarily unavailable in some regions. We are continuously working on improving this feature, and expand the countries which support it. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us for clarification.

California, United States,
Jun 8, 2020,

This company scammed me

I sent money to Vload.expert to transfer to my forex broker,but the money did not arrived. My broker did not get it, they don`t know anything about it. The money just simply disappeared. My order number is: 884546-069052. I sent several E-mails for this Vload.expert company, but I did not get any answer. Be careful.

Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 17, 2020:
Hello Sonnambula,

Sorry you did not receive an immediate response to your emails. It appears that your eVouchers remain active, however our Technical Support team is closely inspecting your particular case. Customer service will get in touch with you shortly to amend the situation.

support@vload.expert
Tennessee, USA,
May 19, 2020,

High and difficult

There withdrawal fee and deposit fee is high. I will never use a broker who use them ever again. I spent 147 before I even got to start trading. If you’re a beginner and don’t have at least $1000 to start don’t go with any broker that accepts only this type of payment. Also they claim you get your deposit fee back but I have yet to see mines and I deposited within the amount of time they give

Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Hello Kenya,

Sorry you did not find adequate value in our eVouchers. We try to be transparent with all of our fees and you can see our current pricing at https://www.vload.com/pricing.

Kind regards,